How do you play hard to get when there are other eligible bachelors around?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you play hard to get when there are other eligible bachelors around?

This is a question pertaining to the college scene. I noticed that girls are trying to have fun, and will often throw themselves who are at the top of their social circles. I'm pretty high up in this regard, but I feel like sometimes I have to be aggressive and can't play hard to get because a girl will just flock to one or two guys in my circle who get with girls at a crazy rate. How do I get her chasing me instead of them if my looks and status are high up, but there are people around who are extremely hard to compete with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No matter how attractive/awesome you are, sometimes you have to be aggressive, such as at college parties or bars. Just find a girl you like, start talking to her, and then dance with her or get a number or something. Rinse and repeat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also get the idea that you are somehow competing with others in your social circle out of your head. You have to run your own race, and if you hit all the attraction switches you will get the girl regardless of joe 6 pack and johnny 10 inches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't quite read your post, but I'm also in college and I've noticed this. Girls have said to me, "why haven't you made a move on me" when I could and then I said this as a responce, "I've only slept with one girl I've actually liked.. playing hard to get just filters out it so I sleep with less women that I don't care about."

My point, I know in my social group people see me as "Lonley" and then they see me work sets of 8+ girls at once, and are like What the hell? he can get any girl he wants.

Being "harder to get" is a good thing, because it will make a girl work harder to have you, instead of you working harder to have them. that's the reasoning for my success