Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
Approaching total strangers is a really hard thing to do
Yes, that's why most guys don't do it and even fewer actually gets good. Please stop repeating that it's difficult, we all know. You're killing the vibe.

In my country most women don't appear to want to be approached
What country is that? Canada? For the love of... please stop yourself.

I try and look for eye contact and for the most women either just look away or don't look my way at all.
And because of that you've concluded that it comes down to looks. Please get into your skull that the reason women avoid eye-contact is that otherwise guys would approach them too much. This is game 101. Don't wait for invitations to approach, because you will rarely get it. Just fucking approach. And when they don't give you anything to work with, or tell you they have a boyfriend, it's not because they don't like you, it's because your game sucks. So keep approaching until you get better.

Keep in mind this guy is above average in looks
Any talk about the importance of look will have consequences from now on. Use this time to approach. You've been showing a few good signals lately. Focus on that. Approach some girls the next weeks, preferably at least 10-20 (That's almost nothing, it's one girl a day), then come back and write about it.