the best and easiest way to eat pussy .......she will cum as many times as you want - Page 3

FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

You may have a point. I thought my information was accurate. Guess I was wrong.
    I'll revise: IT'S EXCEPTIONALLY IMPOLITE TO BLOW INTO A GIRL.

Last edited by shooter; 06-28-2006 at 10:31 AM.

ok guys there seems to be a little confusion..........there is no blowing in a girl's pussy while you're eating her out..........the only thing that will accomplish is a pussy fart which isn't to sexy...........and as far as the constant suction think of it like this constant = not stopping suction = to vucuum ......... the suction is like that of a vacuum cleaner.............a very low pressure vacuum cleaner............you're not going to try and suck her clit down your throat.........just a firm steady pressure
    P.S. guys don't over think it...........sex is something we were all built to do.......relax give little thought and let your body and your inhibitions take over
    from the desk of the SHOOTER to all my PUA brothers .........keep that pussy poppin

4. Hmm, aight.
    One more Q: are you supposed to have your head straight forward, or bent your neck to the side 90 degrees?

just put your head between her legs.............if your really serious your over thinking this way to much...............this is not rocket science it's pussy eatin..........just do it

Bristol, England

How dya know when to transfer from kissing her thighs to sucking her clit??
    Switch

Hit your obstacles like you have an imaginary shovel in your hand!

after about 2 or 3 passes but mostly it is what feels right

bluehonour Guest

:-)

Guys, I don't want to pollute the thread but all of you are so fuckin hilarious! Please just go through the messages on this thread and you will have a dam good time!! :-)
    Yes, I will do the pussy suction tomorrow.

British Columbia

K the suction thing... 1) she's fuckin way too fidgety!!! I can barely follow her fuckin hips!! Any position you guys know of that's gonna let me keep on her shit!? I'm gonna try the 90 tonight!! 2) This might sound rotten but she's got a big fuckin Clit Hood... how the fuck can I get this thing outta the way when I'm doin th suction??

Sorry, but no. Thats not even close. The only way that would maybe happen is if her cootch was on the end of a jet. And for that matter, why the hell would you blow in her cootch anwyays, he is talking about sucking here, not blowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneiricon
    Okay, as far as I understand it, when you kiss a woman, you can easily transfer air flow between the two of you because your lungs are absorbing the air. That's fine.
    If you blow into a woman's vagina, you can potentially send air bubbles into her bloodstream if you've blown forcefully enough (via travelling up the uterus into the fallopian tubes, into capillaries, etc.). Even a regular exhale anywhere near that area is not the safest thing to do. Air bubbles in your bloodstream can cause a rather shitty death.
    Any heroin user who has made extra careful to ensure that no air gets trapped in a syringe when they shoot up will tell you the same thing. Air in the bloodstream is bad news.
    Thus, DO NOT EXHALE INTO A GIRL.