the best and easiest way to eat pussy .......she will cum as many times as you want - Page 2

FirstFirst 12
    England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the info shooter. The feedback here seems generally positive I will have to remember to give this a try next time I get the opporunity!

I my experience the process of maintaining suction on the clit, whlis stimulating simultatiously with the tongue is quite hard, at least to maintain after the inital start?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneiricon View Post
    DO NOT BLOW AIR INTO A GIRL.
    You could potentially kill her.
    No.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by David91613 View Post
    yea bro I keep a stopwatch next to me. You don't? Weird.
    Lmao! Maybe you got the right idea though cuz this fancy method didn't work for me lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian409 View Post
    Lmao! Maybe you got the right idea though cuz this fancy method didn't work for me lol
    Interesting cause this is the 3rd time I've heard this or a similar method. What was her reaction to it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sweet! thnks shooter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dudes it's not rocket science .. The clit is the pussy eating holy grail ur gonna focus the licking/sucking/kissing on that but u wanna tease the girl leading up too it to build up suspense

Southern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump

I tried it, GREAT TECHNIQUE !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Failure

I tried this out today.... and did not achieve the screaming orgasms you all speak of..
    I will try it again, probably not until next Tuesday when I have a date, at the earliest.
    Some quick questions though:
    1- Does it matter what motion your tongue is making (as in going in circles, or figure eights,...), or just that it's moving around?
    2-Is it possible some girls aren't responsive to it? (But most likely I would assume I'm just doing something wrong)

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long did you do it and how did she react?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't say I was timing myself (no stopwatch with me like yourself :P), but I would estimate 7-8 minutes.
    She didn't seem to be super into it, She was breathing just a little harder and moaning a little. But then she pulled me up and made out with me with a much higher intensity than usual, she's normally a little rough, but this was much more than that. As well she was getting super wet, and when she pulled me out from between her legs she immediately wanted me to fuck her.

BTW thanks for taking the time to work this out with me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a few tips that work for me:
    1. remember that no two clits are the same, smaller & less sensitive, larger & more sensitive - vice/ versa. take your time & enjoy yourself
    2. listen to her breathing AND her body. if you're with a quiet girl those small changes are all you'll get for feedback
    3. if the woman has given birth, I find that lightly applying pressure to her abdomen with my left hand, to the left of her belly button gets great results
    4. don't be afraid to work a finger or two inside and chase the g-spot
    5. most importantly, ask her, get her to tell you whats working

Enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have found that a firm pressure on the abdomen works wonders even on women who haven't given birth (I have no experience with women who have given birth).

Thanks for the tips though!! I'll definitely keep them all in mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is probably the best way to stimulate the clit dead on in oral sex. I've done this quite often with my ex-ladyfriend's. It works almost TOO well in some cases... Some women shut down if you give them a large enough orgasm. If I did this to one of my ex's, it usually took less than a minute for her to reach orgasm, but if I didn't stop just before she climaxed she'd pretty much have to stop for 30 minutes because she'd be done with it and get a little sore and sensitive down there. Was very frustrating, so eventually I just made sure not to give her much oral sex until after we had sex to avoid that problem.

I find if you use a push-pull type system it's to the best effect. Think of this maneuver as a finishing move - haha. Do it for a bit, then go back to her less sensitive areas like her thighs. Trust me, it will make her want more. I had one girl who absolutely loved when I would slowly kiss from her finger tips all the way to and around her clit. Just sent shivers down her spine. Especially when they know it's coming, it builds up a ton of anticipation. Like other people have stated here, there are lots of things you can do in combination too. Different strokes for different folks though - every girl likes different things. One of the girls I dated actually used to get orgasms if I sucked on her ear lobe while I was feeling her up (No joke). Was really odd the first time we had a hot and heavy make-out session, then suddenly she's seizing up and goes into quivered breathing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by _Satire_ View Post
    This is probably the best way to stimulate the clit dead on in oral sex. I've done this quite often with my ex-ladyfriend's. It works almost TOO well in some cases... Some women shut down if you give them a large enough orgasm. If I did this to one of my ex's, it usually took less than a minute for her to reach orgasm, but if I didn't stop just before she climaxed she'd pretty much have to stop for 30 minutes because she'd be done with it and get a little sore and sensitive down there. Was very frustrating, so eventually I just made sure not to give her much oral sex until after we had sex to avoid that problem.

I find if you use a push-pull type system it's to the best effect. Think of this maneuver as a finishing move - haha. Do it for a bit, then go back to her less sensitive areas like her thighs. Trust me, it will make her want more. I had one girl who absolutely loved when I would slowly kiss from her finger tips all the way to and around her clit. Just sent shivers down her spine. Especially when they know it's coming, it builds up a ton of anticipation. Like other people have stated here, there are lots of things you can do in combination too. Different strokes for different folks though - every girl likes different things. One of the girls I dated actually used to get orgasms if I sucked on her ear lobe while I was feeling her up (No joke). Was really odd the first time we had a hot and heavy make-out session, then suddenly she's seizing up and goes into quivered breathing.
    Good stuff, thanks.

I recently had a girl no some nibbling/kissing/sucking on my earlobe for the first time, didn't exactly give me an orgasm lol but felt really good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it swirling the tongue AROUND or in circles ON the clit?
    Around = not touching the clit, but only areas around it
    On = on...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm nearly positive it's on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing. will try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Used this method. Blew. Her. Mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk where I didn't get it. I'll try again tonight. What threw me off was the sucking part. I'm not sure how to create the suction and move my tongue all@ her clit. I understand it isn't rocket science, but although I felt I was doing it right, I didn't get a better reaction than normal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psyched to try this method, but a question: When you guys talk about applying firm pressure to the abdomen, is that above the belly button, below, directly on..? And how much pressure exactly? I don't want to like heimlich maneuver a chick..or do I???

Vancouver
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Experience has taught me this (assuming you don't want to break state):

1) Circle motions AROUND the clit.

Caveat - Keep doing this. It might get monotonous and boring for you, but women need to focus and concentrate on the sensation. If you start switching it up with weird tricks and push-pull, it's going to throw her off. She'll be like, "Oh fuck, you broke my focus. Now I have to start all over again." So keep doing it even if your mouth hurts and she's so wet that you're slobbering around like a dog.

Caveat - If you have pin-prick stubble, the pin-pricking may break state, causing you to start all over.

2) - keep your hands firmly on her abdomen. She'll eventually start moving / squirming / thrusting / buckling. You gotta hold her down when she starts doing that, as if you are forcing her to endure your wet, canine, circular, tongue lashes. A woman moving this way too can throw her out of state and it won't even be your fault, but she'll curse you for not holding her down.

3) - She orgasms. Keep spinning that tongue. The orgasm could turn out to be lengthy and powerful. Also, don't be surprised if she has more than one. If you keep going after she stops, she might be like, "Oh I'm sensitive"... but she will quickly start moaning again and probably have another orgasm very quickly.

- DJ

Vancouver
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also: humming like a vibrator.

Doesnt work on all women though.

- DJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All this time I only used the tip of my tongue. I'll need to try that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worked well for me!! No complaints and she was back for more 2 nights later Aaaand it was my FIRST time not only eating pussy but having sex PERIOD. Pretty sure she has no idea I'm a rookie. Great technique!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up g

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worked beautifully!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once you get down into the vagina, get the tongue in there and hum like you're playing a kazoo, then press your nose against her clitoris. The humming coming out your nose acts like a vibrator while your tongue gets the start of her g-spot or even her entire g-spot if you have a long tongue (I don't, but it works anyway). After doing this for a while, get to actually fucking her with your tongue: bang your head up and down against her with your tongue inside her, just like your hips and penis would, and when you come down on her, hit her clit with your nose, humming the entire time. Works wonders, especially with women who really get off using a vibrator.

Chicago
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may not be a PUA, but since the first time I kissed a vulva, I've been naturally gifted at the exquisite art of cunnilingus.

Really the most important thing to understand about giving a woman oral sex is that each woman is different: they respond to different stimuli, some can orgasm quickly, some take a while (like half an hour), some don't even orgasm at all off of oral sex. From that, comes the first principle of cunnilingus:

#1 Communication.

You need her to guide you to the technique and rhythm that gives her the most pleasure, and you can't very well ask how you're doing while your mouth is in her nether regions, so encourage her to tell you what's working and what's not. She may not already know what technique she likes, but once you've hit the magic one, she will tell you. That leads us to the next principle of cunnilingus:

#2 the Technique.

In my experience, the basic technique is the most effective. Maybe some girls really like you swirling your tongue around, or humming in a way to replicate her battery operated friend, but I have yet to meet one (but by all means, feel free to try these). I like to take the strongest part of my tongue, the area just above the tip, and firmly stroking in an upward motion, right over the clitoris. From here you can experiment: change the speed, the amount of pressure applied, stroke in a longer line (say from the top of the vaginal canal), flatten out your tongue to get more surface area, changing up the part of your tongue that applies pressure, manipulate the clitoral hood, etc. If she likes it, you can definitely switch to the circular technique. Once she's given you the "green light" of what she likes, then comes the final principal of cunnilingus:

#3 Endurance

Oral sex is not for the weak. Some girls cum quickly, but many DO NOT! You need a strong tongue and jaw to do the job right, and you need to be prepared for a fucking beating. There's tongue cramps, lockjaw, brow sweat getting in your eyes, dehydration. But she's counting on you to bring her to orgasm, and bitch gon' be mad if you stop while you're ahead! Not only do you need to stay down there and fight the good fight, but you need to KEEP DOING THE MOVE THAT SHE TOLD YOU SHE LIKES! This is one reason why I prefer the basic technique to swirling or humming: I can lap away for half an hour, I can't trace a fucking circle or pretend I'm a motherfucking kazoo for half an hour.

But if you do everything right, and stay the course, you will be rewarded for your efforts with a bird's eye view of your woman having a breathtaking, soul-shaking, out of this world clitoral orgasm. At this point she will be more than willing to take you inside her (no need for foreplay at this point), or return the favor with a blowjob.

Epilogue: Cunnilingus is a labor of love. It's a lot of hard work and repetition, but if you legitimately enjoy bringing her to orgasm (or you just get off on it...like me), then you'll do just fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I never ate pussy before. Isn't it going to be disgusting? I heard it stinks like fish

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJo View Post
    Hey, I never ate pussy before. Isn't it going to be disgusting? I heard it stinks like fish
    Lol. It depends on how clean the girl is. Some girls take good care of themselves and some don't. Just like girls don't wanna suck a guy who doesn't wash the hell out of his dick and keep it trimmed. If she hairy, don't do it. That's a whole different ball game that I will never venture in. But it's really up to you. You'll be surprised how many girls keep their shit clean and odorless and how many don't even realize they stink. Taste pretty much goes along with smell. If it doesn't stink, it probably won't taste bad either.

Chicago
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's also natural variation just among vaginas. Some girls have a more intense smell/taste than others. But all vaginas certainly have a "taste".

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

feeling like she has to pee

I think it was called Heartworks Method for Stacking Orgasms, from waaaaay back. It talks about right when a girl is about to erupt all over your face, she will feel like she has to pee. I brought a girl to that point once, and reassured her that it was supposed to feel that way. She couldn't take it and ran to the bathroom. Anyone been in this situation before?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, :/

Some girls just won't let you make them cum ha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i tried this technique last night,when i did it i could feel her clit in my mouth but mainly her pussy lips, so i just went back to playing her with my fingers/tongue...any tips?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tried this a few times now and it really works surprisingly well.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

flip off your computer screen, curl that end knuckle back. Thats what you'r going to stimulate her g spot with. put that in, rub it in circles around her spot and then start licking her clit the same way. you can use two fingers, whatever works better for her body. Never break your rhythm with your tongue or your fingers. She will tell you when she's close, or you will just know. Right when she's to the brink of cumming you stop. Say something dirty to her, then suck her clit or bite her thy to distract her and go right back to using your tongue and fingers in the same way. Do this over and over and over until YOU are ready for her to release. She will tell you she has to pee, but this is because you've stacked these orgasms. When you're finally ready for her to let this out she will have a chain of orgasms, you can keep them going as long as you like.

woohoo

It's funny cause when I was reading this, I said "yep!" Another good thing to do is after she's cum a few times to suction ur mouth around her clit, take a deep breath and hum for as long as you can - then repeat! It'll drive her nuts......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waw! It's a great way to Begin at Bad!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    This is the best technique that I've found.
    Start slowly kissing and fondling her as you work your way down to her pussy.
    Once your head is between her legs. Softly kiss her inner thighs. As you kiss your way down one thigh stop when you reach her pussy and give it a soft kiss (just a peck not a french kiss) continue up her other thigh. Repeat several times.
    Next you will do a technique I call the Suck and Swirl.
    First lick her pussy from the bottom of her slit to the top. This will open her lips. Next after the lips are separated place your mouth around her clit (mouth will be medium wide open). Start to apply a suction to her clit. By suction I mean a constant suction not like you would when suck on a tit. Once you have applied suction start to slowly swirl your tongue around her clit. Don't just use the tip of your tongue use as much as you can. The first few seconds she will be real sensitive, when that subsides start swirling your tongue faster. She will cum pretty fast.
    Depending on the girl it can be from 30 seconds to several minutes. This technique has always work for me. It is easy and you can make her cum several times before you fuck her.
    P.S. Don't hate on the style until you try it.
    just registered here to thank you dude. This shit works like a charm.
    I followed your instructions to the T..she came twice, and was asking me to do it again the next day.
    Thanks, buddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tried it and it worked....she luvd it..

i started eating my girls pussy few days back and loved it..she didnt like it at 1st but then she started loving it too..she gets really horny,pulls my hair ear and wat not..moans out loud...then i start rubbing ice on her wet hot pussy to make it more wet and juicy...o man she loves it..then i put dat ice cube in her pussy hole and she moans out very loudly again and again and my tongue is continously working its way up and down and this thing goes on for 15-20 mins and then she climaxes 3-4 times a one go..o yeah..i did it...
    after she calms down a bit i put my thick cock in her wet hot and cold pussy and fuck her like a bitch...she like it dat way...
    try dis trick with d ice and she wont let u go to office any day...

thanx mate and any more tricks then let me knw..i want to b her best fucker...better then every1 else she got fucked...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shooter changed it all...made d sex more interesting...and d best part is i like it too...she started sucking my cock too in position 69 and luves my cum as well all over her face and 36D boobs...and then fucks her ...wow d feeling is gr8...

ottawa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tried this several times and havent had the desired response. could be im missing something here... basically im just lightly sucking directly over the clit and then twirling my tongue around? is there anything im missing, i didnt get the earth shattering orgasm response i was expecting lol

any other good methods besides just direct clit stimulation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EffortlessJD View Post
    tried this several times and havent had the desired response. could be im missing something here... basically im just lightly sucking directly over the clit and then twirling my tongue around? is there anything im missing, i didnt get the earth shattering orgasm response i was expecting lol

Yea I always read for women it was easiest to have an orgasm when eating out, then fingering, then sex. But the girls I had been with most recently and my current gf all orgasm from sex more and say the eating out "feels good" but wouldn't get them to climax. I'm following the directions on here but that's how 3-4 different girls have seemed to react. I think it's best they're orgasming during sex but still I'm wondering why this isn't as fantastic for them as expected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a girl and this works, guys, go for it. But spend little more time licking, instead of just sucking ok? We're very sensitive down there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steady yellin out spot fa me da hit n all shit/baby look up cuz i got mirror's on the ceilin

the real gwn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never tried this technique before, but it seems interesting. I could imagine a similar technique working pretty well if a woman did it to me, so I will be sure to try it out when I get the opportunity. (If things work out for me, tomorrow!).

I would also like to share one of my ways of licking the holy pussy. I have always loved performing oral sex (kind of more than receiving it really). It is important to include all of her body during foreplay. Start with kissing her, move down her neck, up her ears, down her torso, thighs and legs. Touch her with gentle strokes, bites and kisses. Include everything, because that really get's them going. And again; imagine how you would respond if a woman did these things to you. I know I would love it, and so will she.

When you finally get to the pussy I like to carefully lick it with long strokes up and down her lips. This is just to give her a taste of what is coming, and to make it all pumping and wet. If you did what I described above, you will be there now. Attack the pussy with your tongue in circular motions, and move up and down. Again, it is important to include every part of the pussy, not just the clit. Keep moving your arms around her body, lick her with different speed and intensity and play with a finger or three inside of her. Feel the woman out, take your time and learn what she likes. I make them come every single time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drive her crazy

Really Shooter you are The king by tour words. This one is a really great way to give her pleasure to come.
    And I love to search & read out stuff that women love the most.
    And foreplay with an ice cube really takes the sex fun to its extreme level and try different things with your sex to have more fun & lust.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried this on my new GF and needless to say it works every time. She says they are the best and most powerful orgasms she's ever had. After every time i do it she looks almost completely spent and she (cheesy) calls me into her arms and tells me how much she loves me after every time I do it.

And I haven't even done any foreplay yet as far as any licking or kissing of her thighs or other parts of her body.

And I actually enjoy doing it, not only because she takes very good care of herself but because I don't have to spend all day down there to get the same or half the result.

However, I think I do it too often. Sometimes without her even asking. I spoil her so much, but I love her so it's whatever.

I'm gonna do it again tonight and throw in some more foreplay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to preface my comment by saying that I created this account especially to post here.

I tried this for the first time on my girlfriend a few nights ago. It was the first time I have every given a lickout to any girl. I followed this guide but began first with some foreplay and kissing her all over etc. I did the suck and swirl while also fingering her and stimulating her g-spot. She came in 2 or 3 minutes and said I was amazing and that it was the first time a guy ever made her cum on his first try. She wouldn't believe me when I said it was the first time I ever gave a lickout. She was convinced I had done it loads of times before and thinks I am lying to her about it lol.

Thank you OP for this insightful guide. It works perfectly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys I tries awhile ago and I'm not sure if it really works. From what I've read it's seemed to work wonder for most so I'm thinking maybe I didn't do it correctly. I worked my way down lightly kissing her thighs then teasing her around her vag. I then did the full lick like you said but she didn't respond well to this. She thought it was dirty. I then went into the suction and swirl for a few minutes, I couldn't really tell if she was responding well to it so after 5 minutes I decided to stop. I was only the second time I've licked a girl out so any tips would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if she thinks its dirty thats her problem. keep going till she cums it may take a few minutes. have a glance at her face while you are doing it so you can see her expression and guage from there whether its working, should be obvious

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    This is the best technique that I've found.
    Start slowly kissing and fondling her as you work your way down to her pussy.
    Once your head is between her legs. Softly kiss her inner thighs. As you kiss your way down one thigh stop when you reach her pussy and give it a soft kiss (just a peck not a french kiss) continue up her other thigh. Repeat several times.
    Next you will do a technique I call the Suck and Swirl.
    First lick her pussy from the bottom of her slit to the top. This will open her lips. Next after the lips are separated place your mouth around her clit (mouth will be medium wide open). Start to apply a suction to her clit. By suction I mean a constant suction not like you would when suck on a tit. Once you have applied suction start to slowly swirl your tongue around her clit. Don't just use the tip of your tongue use as much as you can. The first few seconds she will be real sensitive, when that subsides start swirling your tongue faster. She will cum pretty fast.
    Depending on the girl it can be from 30 seconds to several minutes. This technique has always work for me. It is easy and you can make her cum several times before you fuck her.
    P.S. Don't hate on the style until you try it.
    Hey,, I really liked your suggestion and seems workable too,,
    I definitely try this while doing SEXO with my GF
    And let you know soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you remind me of seinfeld
    he also had the move lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try it with a vibrator

Quote Originally Posted by EffortlessJD View Post

I have gone down on my wife for years now. At first she was not into it but I was more and more and hoping she would desire it. With time she seem to expect it more and more as part of our evening.
    For the past year I added her vibrator to the mix. Again she was reluctant at first, but now it is expected. She seems to thoroughly enjoy it to the point I bring it out and she smiles. I start to kiss her all over and then when she hears the buzz of it when I turn it on, instantly her thighs open wide almost asking for it immediately. I start with her clit and then move in deeper and deeper. My mouth then works her thighs and the area around the opening of her vagina and then onto her clit. I lick her like mad and suck occasionally on her clit with a tiny bit of pressure. At the same time I am fucking her with the vibrator and occasionally pulling it out to rub her clit. I move it back into her "G" spot and try to tongue fuck her at the same time just under her clit. She really likes that. This sometimes gets het humping my face and her hand goes on the back of my head as to keep me there. Occasionally I pull the vibrator out and push my tongue in as deep as possible. She seems to really like this as she then fucks the hell out of my face as hard as she can, sometimes to the point of orgasm. Sometimes I am really lucky and I get a sweet squirt that is my reward for a good job I guess. I thoroughly love to eat out my wife to that point that we do this more now then fucking, which I think we seem to prefer more now as well. It seem to evolve into 69ing for an additional 1/2 hour to an hour, then really good fucking for the rest of the evening. Sometimes if she is up to it the vibrator come back on and she opens up for a second round of eating her out, if she is not sore. This time she tastes fantastic ( I do not cum in her as I just prefer the sweetness of her alone). So my suggestion is to had an electric friend to aid in her getting there faster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick question

I just had a quick question for all of you out there that have already tried this. when you are doing the swirling motion is the speed more important, or is it more important to make sure that you make the proper swirling motion on her clit.
    Thanks!

Spokane
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really nice stuff right here. I will follow this and bookmark it as my bible.

Tampa FL
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RockHouse View Post
    Here's what works even better than that. I've done this to girls who swore up and down that they had no sensitivity in their clits and to girls who are really sensitive down there.
    I know how to chomp my teeth like a Doberman Pincher. It's a real quick, light biting motion.
    For y'all that don't know what to do when she's grindin' on ya... DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!! STAY WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE AT!!!!!!
    When she's moving around, she's adjusting to your touch. Keep lickin', but don't move. stay right there and she'll do the rest. When she's moving around it means you're doing your job right down there!
    And blowing in to her is a damn beautiful thing. Here's what I recommend doing. Popping in an Altoids mint (whatever brand, make sure it's strong and it's MINT) and suck on that for a minute. Hide it under your tongue and GENTLY blow on her labia while she's wet. The coolness of the mint and the warmth of your breath while drive her in-fucking-sane. Just use a soft steady blow for about two seconds. Like your blowing on hot soup or over a cup of fresh tea. It won't cause a vart or a queef or whatever you wanna call it. Those are mainly caused by ramming her too hard. I've heard that this is extremely common in girls who haven't been with a lot of guys and are still extremely tight. It's only happened with one girl I've been with and she was too tight. Excess air gets in and it's gotta get out some how, right? Minor nuisance, I know. But fuck it. It's not like you've never busted ass, even just a little while in the missionary, right?
    Another trick you can use to get her, almost literally, climbing the walls, is to have her let you put an Alkaselzer(sp?) on her clit once you've got her worked up. The whole reaction will have her screaming in ecstasy!
    And, fellas, I swear by this last one I'm about to tell you. Ask any woman with experience (chances are if she's a teenager she won't have experienced this) about having her ass licked. Most older women love this, but I'm yet to meet one woman who didn't have a total orgasm just from gettin' tossed.
    EDIT 1: If you want to try and talk her in to some anal action, this is a good place to start. Spread her cheeks open a little bit so you can fit your tongue in between get on target. Use up and down and circular motion. Penetrate with the tip of your tongue. Just a little bit. Give her a little motion if you do that. This way you can move to a finger or two back there and start to get her primed if she likes it.
    ONLY RECOMMEND THIS IF SHE IS FRESH OUT OF THE SHOWER!!!!!!!
    EDIT 2: Ice cubes are another good thing too. Just let her know ahead of time (unless you know she's in to that thing and want to surprise her). I bought an unlubricated condom once, didn't realize it, but didn't want to "waste" it if you will. So I filled it up with water, tied it off and froze it. She had an ice dildo and drove her insane! Once a month I'd buy an unlubed condom just to give her that icy treat. But make sure she's in to it first, obviously. If she's never tried anything with ice, talk her in to experimenting.
    EDIT 3: Oh, and her giving you head with ice in her mouth... yeah. Just a little bit of crushed ice will do the trick.
    Personally, to gauge anal interest, I like to sneak it in when Im down there eating her out. Typically i like to have her on the edge of the bed while Im kneeling on the floor (more range of motion), then If i want access to section of the tang closer to her b-hole, Ill just put my hands behind her knees and just rock her back a bit. Basically Ill start my tongue right at her taint and lick up and do whatever a few times. Then I'll "accidently" start a little further back on her b-hole to gauge interest/ pleasure. I've found with gun shy chicks, chicks that have never had it before, or chicks that think XYZ bad thing about some butt lickage if you "accidently" do something and she just so happens to like it.... then it "just happened" and shes not "one of those girls" (sorry for all the air quotes). But doing something as overt as spreading her cheeks and diving in before gauging accidental interest can really go sideways fast.

Another good anal indicator, even sneakier than the above mentioned is while you're fingering her. When your up in there, really reaching for the g-spot, not when your just rubbin clit, you can lightly rest a finger on the b-hole. Naturally as you move your other fingers around inside her the b-hole rester will move too and bingo, she associates a finger on her b-hole with pleasure. And again it just "accidently" happened, cuz obv you cant get ever finger that far inside her at the same time. So naturally the other fingers are gonna touch something, and the b-hole is right there...

Ditto altoids and ice......never tried Alkasezlter tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Come on every girl has her own way of enjoying oral pleasure.
    Guys are more standard but still there are differences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was looking for this post! Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing!