Jeremy Soul - Daytime Dating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeremy Soul - Daytime Dating

I just picked up Jeremy Soulís Daytime Dating book, and I want to tell you that itís the real deal.

Iíve been doing day game for a couple of years now. I took Soulís seminar and did a one-on-one with him as well, and since then Iíve been doing massive numbers of approaches and seeing some success. But I hit a slump recently where everything started feeling a bit stale -- and that attitude was getting subcommunicated to the girls I was meeting, with predictable results. Soulís book has totally re-energized me. Going back to the fundamentals (which Soul lays out clearly and simply) has given me a renewed attitude about how to manage approaches during the daytime, and some of the newer concepts (such as conversation mapping) have given me a load of great ideas to start applying. My interactions are already feeling more relaxed, confident and -- best of all -- fun.

So, bottom line, this book has everything that a new guy would need to get started in day game, but it has also given me the ideas and inspiration I need to boost my daytime dating to the next level. Thanks, Soul!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great book; section on boyfriend destroyers would have been great!

I thought it was a great book and helped to clarify lots of things I was confused about regarding day game. A lot of the time I was fluking it; thinking that by approaching her directly she'd already be hugely attracted to me and all I had to do was have a normal conversation with her then. WRONG! The book helped me to understand how to build attraction and qualification, and that these are the main goals during the initial interaction.

The section on conversation mapping was great too - when you're not relying on routines it's really good to have subject areas that you can focus on in a linear order. There's loads of great tips in the book and it helps to clarify a lot of things!

The only qualm I have is that it didn't have any specific tips for when she says she has a boyfriend or is on her way to meet him. The majority of the women I approach genuinely appear to have boyfriends and are often on their way to meet them when I'm talking to them. I'm sure the sceptics would say they're just saying that to get out of the conversation, but I think that they're being honest the majority of the time. Therefore, some tips on what to say when she says she has a boyfriend and how to have the best chance of seeing her again regardless would be a great addition to this book!

Like I say though, for the information and clarification you get in all areas (except for boyfriend destroyers) it's a great book. It has a hefty price tag, but there's a reason for that - you're not gonna get something as comprehensive as this from someone as experienced as Soul for anything less.

Peace,
    Al

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Appreciation - wider applications

I have found that the mind sets to be the most useful item so far.

In the small amount of practice I have had with Daytime Dating, the improved ways of thinking have been the most powerful.

Since purchasing, reading this product:
    My social life in general has improved
    I have number closed a hot lawyer
    My work has improved (I know - who would have thought!)

Highly recommended.

Nuff said.

-retzev

p.s. If you're feeling lethargic on a given day, eustress from approaching in the daytime is the ultimate adrenaline rush

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real applications!

I officially have too many numbers to deal with properly!

But, this is a good problem to have.

Buy the book!

Now!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're the man!!

Hey Jeremy, I love Day Game!
    Just wanted to let you know that I got your book and memorized some lines.. its not my style and was a bit skeptical about telling girls that they look "incredible" or that they have an "amazing style" but did it anyways and hit the streets. The very first girl I went up to totally melted!! I was so scared of going up to her at first, but then said fuck it. She loooved it. Wow! I still can not believe her reaction. She was a cute girl, even cuter when she took off her sunglasses. But I was soooo nervous that I totally forgot to progress and after a few minutes, I said nice meeting you and said goodbye LOL!!!!

I learned my lesson and number closed 2 hotties the next day! I feel so empowered that I know this stuff! Thanks a lot for sharing your mad skills brother!! Now I'm not scared of not having anything to say. I'm going to continue practicing this stuff cuz I wanna perfect it. Powerful stuff man.

Thanks again,
    Fabo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recommend buying it.

Why the hell should I even be saying this? You guys are my competition.

This book is a framework for approaching during the day. I bought this a few weeks before the Day Game workshop, and it is great to have as review material.

Conversation mapping is key. It will change all of your interactions, and women will understand you better.

One thing that the book could do better is have a few more examples of conversation mapping, as well as a few more examples of the qualification compliment cold read (the "you have a great sense of style"). Obviously nobody should memorize them, but it would be good to see a few more concrete examples for it all to sink in.

The other thing to keep in mind is that Daytime Dating is not the daytime equivalent of Magic Bullets. If you only ready Daytime Dating, you will get a lot of phone numbers that will flake or go nowhere on dates. You need Magic Bullets as well.

The other thing is day game relies so much on individual calibration. If you are only practicing on your own it will be tough. I know most people can't afford a bootcamp/workshop, so at least find a like minded friend who knows the material and can critique your approaches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it is a great start for Jeremy Soul. It is a solid book and covers a lot of the elusive (well to some) day game. Like others have previously stated I would have liked to see more Conversation Mapping examples and details. I feel that I sort of have to buy Magic Bullets to understand this book fully and a lot of areas of the book tell you to go to Magic Bullets for more clarification.
    The one's who can get the most value out of this book are the complete beginners. Nothing new (except maybe conversation mapping) for the more advanced fellows. It would be great to see Jeremy Soul constantly improve and update this product like Magic Bullets because I truly believe it has the potential to be the best product in the market on Day Game, no questions asked.

Thank you for writing it Soul and have a nice day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by retzev View Post
    I have found that the mind sets to be the most useful item so far.

In the small amount of practice I have had with Daytime Dating, the improved ways of thinking have been the most powerful.

Since purchasing, reading this product:
    My social life in general has improved
    I have number closed a hot lawyer
    My work has improved (I know - who would have thought!)

Highly recommended.

Nuff said.

-retzev

p.s. If you're feeling lethargic on a given day, eustress from approaching in the daytime is the ultimate adrenaline rush

your guideline is really good. Its working
    I was searching a pretty girl and now i got the ideas and way to find her.
    thank.

Arlington, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got this book and memorized some lines.. its not my style and was a bit skeptical about telling girls that they look "incredible" or that they have an "amazing style" but did it anyways and hit the streets. The very first girl I went up to totally melted!! I was so scared of going up to her at first, but then said what the heck. She loooved it. Wow! I still can not believe her reaction. She was a cute girl, even cuter when she took off her sunglasses. But I was soooo nervous that I totally forgot to progress and after a few minutes, I said nice meeting you and said goodbye LOL!!!!

I learned my lesson and number closed 2 hotties the next day! I feel so empowered that I know this stuff! Thanks a lot for sharing your mad skills brother!! Now I'm not scared of not having anything to say. I'm going to continue practicing this stuff cuz I wanna perfect it. Powerful stuff.

Naples
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I just want to thank Soul for his daytime dating book and all the other products from Lovesystems : Magic bullets, text and phone game, routines manuals, interview series, beyond the words DVD.
    I was realizing few weeks ago ,after having approached in daytime, how worth is this book along with magic bullets. If you guys think about it, just paying about couple hundred dollars for both you get an ability on how to meet women that you want whenever you want. Two books that ca change our lives. Aren't those book worth even more than what we payed?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The beauty of day game is that you stand a much better chance of meeting women that:

1. Aren't cheating-prone drunks/barflies/clubbers.
    2. Will remember your name and number when you call.
    3. Will answer the phone.

Spokane, WA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the best parts about Daygame is that the quality of women is so much higher. Not being much of a club rat, meeting beautiful women when I'm out shopping or just needed a caffeine fix, is such a liberation that I can't even begin the thank Soul and Love Systems for this incredibly powerful tool. Daygame is so damn easy, that the first successful set I had I though was completely by accident. Invaluable book to have on your bookshelf if you're single!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great sharing of these books. Thanks.

PA
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made a youtube vid for mine. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdBNW...ature=youtu.be

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soul's Daytime Dating book is solid. I don't really like bars, so it was very helpful to me. It's a very natural approach that always leads to the woman having something positive to say. By the way, girls like it a lot. The book was my foundational reading for Day Game.

Also, check out the day game chapter in Magic Bullets which has additional tactics. Cajun says that the direct, "I noticed you and I would be kicking myself if I didn't come meet you" is one of the most appreciated approaches by women.

Check it out.

Marlo Stanfield Guest

The chapter on Conversation Mapping alone is worth the price of admission. Like many of the concepts introduced (or invoked from other related works such as Magic Bullets), the logic behind CM makes such perfect sense that I kicked myself for not realizing it myself. But that's the rub- the material all makes sense, you WILL say "Of course! Why didn't I think of that?" but these are lessons that you and 99% of the other male, red-blooded hominids walking around simply have not learned well enough to put into practice. Daytime Dating will change that.

Don't get me wrong, I still crash and burn and you will too, but now I'm like the T-1000: a learning computer. Every time I crash it's a lesson learned, and something to leverage in a future interaction. After enough approaches (read: ten or so) youíll notice yourself start to relax a bit because you've internalized some of the lessons. Your mind will be freed up to think a few moves ahead, or more effectively pull useful conversational strands from a womanís responses.

Long story short- this book has helped me develop a skill set that I heretofore never even thought possible, and for that it was worth every red cent. In my situation- busy professional but not prepared to make a huge cash outlay on pickup right now- it helps me maximize my efforts in finding a woman (or several of them) without adding a ton of additional time or costs to what I'm out doing anyways.

Naples
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I purchased daytime dating by Soul too, along with magic bullets and almost all the other LoveSystems products. I was until few weeks ago in a relationship with a super pretty girl met in Rome Italy, it s where I'm from, during a morning session of Daygame using LoveSystems technics. I had some night bars success and relationships in the past months and an overall succes with women using LoveSystems products since January 2010.

Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The short and sweet of daytime dating is that it is both pure gold and life changing. It dispels many common misconceptions about meeting women, when and where it is possible, and how to go about it successfully. It also usefully addresses many of the anxieties and fears men experience when meeting highly attractive new women. I got Daytime Dating after having read Love Systemís flagship product ďMagic BulletsĒ and being thoroughly impressed with the results. Having imbibed the contents of Daytime Dating, I can now meet beautiful women that catch my attention in every setting, from walking down the street to coffee shops and restaurants, using simple, authentic techniques. Essentially, Daytime Dating teaches the ability to successfully approach intriguing women in any situation in an accessible and logical yet detailed manner that anyone can learn. Frequently it answers questions you didnít even realize you wanted to ask yet. Prior to reading Daytime Dating, I was limited to meeting girls at parties, thru friends, and randomly when the chance presented itself, chances which were increasingly limited since leaving college. Those environments had been easy to navigate due to my knowledge from Magic Bullets, but I constantly missed opportunities to meet the myriad of beautiful girls that I saw in my every day life. Now, with help from Soul in Daytime Dating, I have the confidence to approach stunning women on buses and trains, walking down the street, sitting in a restaurant, and most recently the VIP of one of Seattleís most popular nightclubs. It was just before I had to leave, but wiled my way into the VIP where I easily approached the hottest girl in the club, an undeniable ď10Ē who was partying with her friends and left with her number in a matter of minutes. This was something I had never even considered possible until I read some of the stories about Soul and read Daytime Dating. A direct approach (doing right up and stating your interest in a woman) is one of the most satisfying things I have ever done as a man, regardless of the outcome; the feelings of assertiveness and confidence are incredible, addictive and cant be replicated doing anything else. Thanks daytime dating, Soul, and Love Systems, for vastly improving my life!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah im reading the book at the moment, it is realy great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will definitely check this out, I have a feeling this one is more of my game. I've been having a hard time getting dates since forever and hopefully my chances will improve with this recommendation.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I am bumping an old thread here, but the book is still on sale

Now here is my question:
    Given the inordinate number of times I am blown out by "I have a boyfriend", how is this book going to help me? I want Jeremy Soul himself to comment, if he can. This is a recurring problem I have day or night game.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I got a boyfriend" is something we all get, and the more inexperienced we are, the more we get it. If it happens right off the opener or very early on, it's because you're showing too much interest too soon. But generally, when you are all new it seems like 99% of girls have boyfriends but the better you get, the lower that number goes, until the point where it seems like almost NO girls have boyfriends. To learn more about that, read She Has A Boyfriend by Savoy, it explains it very well.

"I got a boyfriend" is generic feedback on your game. To get rid of it, keep working on your game. The End.

Daytime Dating presents a lot of information in a more structured way than when finding it in the free material. But I don't think it will help you because you seem to have regressed to your old ways of looking for external excuses for your lack of success. When in that state of mind, almost nothing will help you.

I haven't seen anything from you since you posted your last two infield videos. I remember those two videos being very good approaches for someone who hasn't taken training. Even @Gil Rio said they were descent, and he is not that easily impressed. Why don't you start a journal soon and post about your latest approaches (Or do some approaches to post about), you have already entered the marathon towards getting rid of your "incel" status, don't give up now. The finishing line is there. But you need to get back on track.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be putting up a journal shortly. Some cause for hope in your PM Tank, thanks...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tank rocks. he's spot on
    Rio
    -------------------------------------------------

Reviews Blog Products Twitter