are all girls bi sexual?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are all girls bi sexual?

This girl likes me. The last time we hung out i was puttin the moves on her and making her laugh, and eventually before she left she gave me a kiss, So o.k. she likes me atleast somewhat. But she doesnt really make attempts to hang out or anything and sometimes when i say "hey im doing this you wanna come" she gives bullshit like she doesnt have any gas $. Anyways i feel like im just another one of her options, im not priority but not last in line either... on her fb theres this girl who she is always commenting on how pretty she looks and they hang out all the time, and she looks like a very confident dominant beautiful girl im worried she really does love her and is bisexual and just suppresses it. i mean she talks to this girl all the friggin time and like kisses the ground she walks on from what ive seen on her facebook.. isnt that weird? i dont do that with any of my guy friends. i dont see how girls can get away with this shit and not be criticized for being gay.. its not fair lol. But believe me i like the whole girl on girl thing but not when im cut out of the picture because she is so into the other girl! haha

Miami Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

??????

dude why do you care about her bisexual tendencies UNLESS you want to be involved in it?

a lot of girls comment on their female friend's photos and blow up their ego. If you pay close attention this is VERY normal for girls to do. In fact this is only thing they do when they comment on each other's profile. They boost each other's social proof and self esteem. Chances are, behind their backs they make comments like "i cant believe Nicole is such a skank/slut/etc."

just sayin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't do that to any of your guy friends..because your a dude. Think about it, it would be kind of weird. When it comes to females its a completely different story -sorta. But even yourself mentioned it, its not fair, but that's just the way it is. Guys and guys, nasty, girls and girls, well it's okay. And no offense to any one who is homosexual I have nothing agenist you at all and you are very brave people. On with what I was going to type.. Have you considered your options? Perhaps she's that's girls good close friend and thats just how they talk to each other or present one another? I think you are jumping or in other words falling to quickly and I'll tell you right now it's just going to hhhuuuurrrrrt you in the end man.... Seriously, take a step back. Open your options. Your into the girl, and she showed you some interest with the kiss, but that doesn't really mean anything to be frank. Some things I've learned and it could probably explain why you feel that every time you hit her up its like excuse after excuse..maybe, but maybe she also wants you to work for it or wants to see how bad or how much (and im not talking about money) you are willing to put into her, in other words, what she's worth - again Im not talking about money. I guess you could say playing hard to get? Anyways, one thing that I've learned .. there are some females out there who feel that since you are the male, you need to make everything happen in the means of contact. I actually had this one girl that was literally on my balls I mean like literally on my balls, she was sooo into me but the thing is she barley hit me up and she would always tell me to hit her up. Now what Im trying to say is, some females out there expect you be the one to hit her up, you be the one to make things happens blah blah, it doesnt matter if shes extremely into you that she will always hit you up saying hey, and always be the one to start the conversation and everything.. You are the male, take lead like were suppose to. Make secnse? So take it from me...and I know you don't know me, but take it from me man and listen...Just because she doesn't hit you up, doesn't mean she doesn't like you or isn't and or has no interest in you - that's bullsh!t, they can be very very well into you and not show it, just because, know what I mean? So honestly man if I can help someone out I will, take it from me and NEVER be discouraged, just do you and do what you got to do. First and foremost you need to think how bad you want the girl and what kind of reasons - now I don't know if your some kind of horn dog and I mean you'll fuck anything with two leggs and a vagina, or if your a genuine guy who's just looking for someone, either way you need to think if shes going to be worth your time and effort. Going back to the facebook thing, I dated a girl that was bi and I can tell you right now I got pretty jealous about something like you are experiencing as in the means of the girl seemingly kissing the other bitches ass or path but I confronted her about it (and at this stage - your stage, DONT DO THAT TO HER, don't confronted) you need to realize something my man, you two are NOT dating, so you don't need to be looking fucking crazy confronting her about about ANYTHING otherwise - its like playing the sims. You ever played the sims before? Seeing plus or negative signs over their head when you interact with someone. Well if you haven't ever played it once, forget that - but otherwise you will lose points with her. She's going to be thinking "shit if hes like this when were NOT dating, how the hell is he going to be when we are dating --- probably even more crazier and strict as hell. I don't think you should get discouraged about anything dog, just do you and keep going at it, at this point realistically speaking thats all you can really do anyway.... Don't invite her to too much stuff because the more and more you invite her and the more and more she blows you off -- and thats IF she is even blowing you off, you have to also take into consideration when she has some reason she can't hang out - is trust in her, maybe whatever she tells you is actually true, maybe its not, but thats the line into trust...right? But the more and more you invite her and the more and more she will get unsure about it. It's like if your friend - not a close friend - but someone you kinda just met asks you to borrow some money, and you are unsure and you let them know you'll see, and then they keep asking and nagging you and bugging you, then the more and more sure you are on NOT letting them borrow money - right? So if anything just string up a TALKATIVE conversation, go into detail about your day, ask her how her day is and so and so forth or however you game. Do you, don't get discouraged, and just do you man.

As far as is EVERY girl bi sexual? NO.. Not EVERY girl. Allot of females are bi curious, but some don't or ever won't date a girl just wanted to try something, and then there are some and believe it or not there are some that are no where near bi sexual and thing its absolutely gorse.

Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looooooolllzzz,

girls always be talking about how sexy their friends are... we just like to give each other compliments...sisterhood and all that

are all girls bi? nope, but their sexuality is way more graded, whereas guys are usually more polar... like either straight or gay.

im straight, but maybe like 5% lezzy for some hot edgy girls. looolllz

Orange County
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to me it seems like the pretend to be for the attention they receive from dudes. my trainer is a lesbian and she doesn't like the girls who fake it, she told that alot of girls who claim that they are not even gay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fast forward 9 years & the girl i was talking about whom she adored is definitely gay & she cut her hair super short like the other dyke lesbians running around. But now that we have LGBTQ uniting accross the country i guess it doesn't matter anymore but just felt like saying told ya so to anyone who was doubting. Final thought though, never trust a secular non christian woman, these type of women are prone to having or contracting a morality deficit & engage in a lot more gay behavior than men & they most of the time don't have the guts to admit it, they hide it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bisexual girlfriend is a treasure. I dream to have bisexual girlfriend and go with her to the clubs and hunt for sexy girls to have threesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not think so