Super Conference

Super Conference

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to get some of the lounges feedback on the superconference. I have purchased my ticket to the event and already excited about it but I would enjoy hearing how others liked it. Feel free to add to this post or just PM me with your experience. I look forward to hearing all the adventures.
    Cheers
    Misyc

Thanks Nick for the reply.

Reading the post makes me even more excited. I purchased the platinum package and can't wait for the extra night stuff with the others and instructors.

Denver, CO

You'll have a boner for more than four hours -- don't worry, though, you won't have to call a doctor.

But seriously, I went last year, and I have no hesitation going again this year.

Los Angeles, California

There's a thread here with PUA SuperConference Reviews
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

I am sold that I will have a great time and learn a lot at the superconference. I was just worried that I would not be at the level I should be to fully get full benefit of it. Lovesystem has taught me that nothing happens over night. I know that I will have a huge transformation during and after the superconference. I guess that I am so excited for this event that I wish it was sooner. Thanks for all the reviews. I am half way through them and have read some great stories. Thanks Savoy and Nick for taking the time to respond. I look foraward to getting the chance to met you all at the superconference.
    Cheers
    Misyc

NYC, ATX

Yes, you will get to see Intrigue at Super Conference this year
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!