(Petition) Breakthrough Comfort Book by Future - Page 6

FirstFirst ... 23456
    Long Island, New York

/signed

Signed

3. ''Future. The #1 Pickup Artist two years ago, preparing for a huge 2012, with a Breakthrough Comfort video course (after an online petition) and his pickup artist memoirs. If you've read his blog, you'll know how much people are looking forward to this... ''

From what people have told me,this stuff is very powerful and can be abused easily.Yeah,from a business standpoint,I would release it to make a quick buck. But from a moral standpoint,nope.

But like some said, you can keep it exclusive at Lovesystems!!You don't want to cash all your chips right?

San Jose, CA

Quote Originally Posted by micheal3 View Post
    From what people have told me,this stuff is very powerful and can be abused easily.Yeah,from a business standpoint,I would release it to make a quick buck. But from a moral standpoint,nope.

But like some said, you can keep it exclusive at Lovesystems!!You don't want to cash all your chips right?
    NOT just that, but do you understand how powerful breakthrough comfort is? If you follow the whirlwine coutship, you will truely feel fall in love for the girl. Hence, if you use it on a wrong girl, you will be heart broken, you will suffer heartache.
    Use it on the right girl, of course, will have an amazing releationship

6. Signed.

Yes Please!

FirstFirst ... 23456