(Petition) Breakthrough Comfort Book by Future

12345 ... LastLast

(Petition) Breakthrough Comfort Book by Future

Petition

Hello dear community!

This is a petition to get Future to write an E-book on "Breakthrough Comfort"!

I would love to read something about breakthrough comfort!
    Since I've never really understood what it is 100%.

So if you agree on having Future write a book on this topic: Sign this petition!

Chakuzer

Los Angeles, California

Seeing as I was personally invited to sign it, here you go
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Haha.

As someone who personally attended Future's Breakthrough Comfort seminar and used the material that was taught there to much astonishment, I can personally attest to how powerful the knowledge presented here can be.

I also think this is a great idea but since our product release schedule is pretty full for the time being I'm not sure how soon it will happen. In the meantime, for anyone that can make it I'd highly recommend signing up for the Las Vegas Breakthrough Comfort seminar (directly after the Superconference) October 18th.

Yes, definitely.

North Carolina

Quite interested.

Los Angeles

Am I the only one who is against this? This stuff is really powerful and can really make women fall head over heels for you. Now I'm scared using some of this stuff on certain women (ahum...strippers) because I'm sure someday I'll wake up with 10 women banging on my door with a black baby in their hands claiming that it is mine.

In all seriousness, when I added elements of breakthrough comfort to my game women were flocking to me like crazy. One girl I met in Vegas awhile back, who lives in Pittsburgh, now wants to fly to LA to see me and possibly have the "talk".....Mind you we only met once in Vegas and all communication since was through emails, texts, and phone calls. Crazy.

This is really good stuff for guys who like to find that one special girl and really want to connect with women on an emotional level. Those secrets shouldn't be easily available to the public. Especially the 9-step system for making them fall in love, comfort routines, and tactics.
    Click Here to Checkout the Love Systems Blog for the Lastest Advice.

Specialties
    Daytime Dating - Meeting women in the daytime and getting dates.
    Interracial dating - All beliefs and cultural differences dealing with dating outside your own race.
    Grooming, Fashion, and Style - First impressions count. I can teach you how to look your best and give you a fashion consultation.
    Exotic Dancers & Paid Models - Advice for attracting and dating women who are hired to be beautiful.

Click Here to Checkout the Interview Series I did with the Don on Preselection.

Click Here to Checkout the Interview Series I did with the Micha on Living an Attractive Lifestyle.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
    This is really good stuff for guys who like to find that one special girl and really want to connect with women on an emotional level. Those secrets shouldn't be easily available to the public. Especially the 9-step system for making them fall in love, comfort routines, and tactics.
    Surely this should be what you should be teaching us? Then there would be less LJBF zone threads

8. I'd read the hell out of that book.

9. Signed

Signed

12345 ... LastLast