Beyond Words - The Art of Body Language and Physical Escalation by Cajun and Vercetti

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beyond Words - The Art of Body Language and Physical Escalation by Cajun and Vercetti

Hey guys,

I was one of the lucky few to get my hands on the Beyond Words DVD and I got to tell you, its outstanding. This box set is jam packed from minute one with useful tools and skills to help you right now! And that really is the beauty of it...no routines required here, its all about becoming more aware of how you present youself, and this change came be made in an instant. Why put yourself at an immediate disadvantage and display low value by doing something as simple as hanging your head 20 degrees lower than it should be??? Of course it takes practice, but this DVD set takes you through it step by step.

Whats more, Vercetti and Cajun do an excellent job of presenting the core ideas of this product and 5.0 and Keychain chip in to give added value.

Honestly lads, this is a great product, there is lots to be learned from each of the boys...they inform and entertain! I dont know if this Beyond Words DVD set will be released again, but if it is, my advice is not to hesitate and purchase! Im applying these techniques as much as I can everyday...and the results are two fold: not only do people percieve you differently, but you also begin to percieve yourself differently, in a more positive and confident way...for me, this is half the battle.

To Vercetti, Cajun, 5.0 and Keychain...thank you!

M

Toronto-ish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurizio View Post
    Hey guys,

I was one of the lucky few to get my hands on the Beyond Words DVD and I got to tell you, its outstanding. This box set is jam packed from minute one with useful tools and skills to help you right now! And that really is the beauty of it...no routines required here, its all about becoming more aware of how you present youself, and this change came be made in an instant. Why put yourself at an immediate disadvantage and display low value by doing something as simple as hanging your head 20 degrees lower than it should be??? Of course it takes practice, but this DVD set takes you through it step by step.

Whats more, Vercetti and Cajun do an excellent job of presenting the core ideas of this product and 5.0 and Keychain chip in to give added value.

Honestly lads, this is a great product, there is lots to be learned from each of the boys...they inform and entertain! I dont know if this Beyond Words DVD set will be released again, but if it is, my advice is not to hesitate and purchase! Im applying these techniques as much as I can everyday...and the results are two fold: not only do people percieve you differently, but you also begin to percieve yourself differently, in a more positive and confident way...for me, this is half the battle.

M
    How much is it going to be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome, I found out about it recently but heard it's already out of stock. I wonder why it would be out of stock when there are people willing and ready to buy it, kinda counter-productive. All I know is that Cajun is a pua god after seeing him in action. Don't know much about vercetti, but he's probably good as well. Cheers to the LS crew for bringing pickup a step further!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beyond Words DVDS-The Best Money Can Buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Maurizio View Post
    Hey guys,

M
    I have to agree with M The Beyond Words Dvds are freaking amazing! The wealth of information on there is superb! It's like having your own personal gold mind. I can feel my skills improving every day. The exercises and mindset these gentlemen are teaching not only apply to the game but to life itself. If you want to take your game to the next level you have to get yourself a copy of this program.

Thanks Vercetti, Cajun, 5.0 and Keychain! Oh yeah and we can not forget about Izzy! lol Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing

Beyond Words has quite literally changed my life. I've incorporated it into every aspect of my life - not just game. In fact, I just got my dream job after incorporating body language into the interview/application process.

Particular mention goes to Vercetti - awesome bit.

Great stuff guys!

Howlett

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome, I found out about it recently but heard it's already out of stock. I wonder why it would be out of stock when there are people willing and ready to buy it, kinda counter-productive. All I know is that Cajun is a pua god after seeing him in action. Don't know much about vercetti, but he's probably good as well. Cheers to the LS crew for bringing pickup a step further!
    There's no news yet but sign up on this page below to get on the list to be notified when we have an update.

http://www.lovesystems.com/beyondwords/
    Phero
    Love Systems Program Coordinator
    phero@lovesystems.com
    (800)680-0821 ext.120 / (323)836-0150 ext.120

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the art of body language by vercetti

hi, guys

I love to tell you about the seminar I took in amsterdam about body language by vercetti.

first of all if you think it is just about body langauge, than you are all wrong!

it's more than just how you present your body, it's more than you with women, it's more than your game, ...

it is about you on subconscious level, how you look to your self, how you propose your life.

for example:
    where are you stand in life? how would you life look like about a year from now, if you do what you do now? how would it look like if you overcome things that you prevent to get better in your game, in your life, with women, with life?

you will do exercices there in the seminar and you get exercices you can do at home. you will do things with your body, things that mAFC do and than you will do things like mPUA do.
    you also get information what to do when you're too tall or too short, compared too the woman you are talking about.

I find it difficult to tell, because it was an eye opener for my at least, my life changes for the second time; first when I discover lovesystems, and now when I have taken this seminar.

Daytona Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ordered the DVD set as soon as the web site opened, and I've had it for about a week now.

Disk 1 has just over 49 minutes of content. It's introductory in nature, so you might already be aware of some or all of it, depending on how much reading and learning you have already done on things like posture, breathing, situational awareness, eye contact, and other concepts. On the other hand if you have no idea what the term "beer shield" means, then this is the place to start.

The material is presented as if you were a student in a seminar. There are at least three different camera views which are switched between, and the presenter is in front of the room speaking to you, and from time to time performing demonstrations alone and with other students. Video and audio quality is good, and unlike a class, you don't have to worry about taking notes or missing something, you can review it over and over, or anytime you like.

I'll continue to update this thread as I finish watching the other disks in the set.

Toronto-ish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phero View Post
    There's no news yet but sign up on this page below to get on the list to be notified when we have an update.

http://www.lovesystems.com/beyondwords/
    Are you guys updating the material or just waiting for the production company to produce a new batch?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamslut View Post
    Are you guys updating the material or just waiting for the production company to produce a new batch?
    Right now all I know is what Savoy said earlier - we'd love to make more since it's been so popular, but as of right now it's stayed capped at 500. If there's a chance to do more, I'm pretty sure we will. The best thing to do is to check http://www.lovesystems.com/beyondwords/ periodically for updates.
    Phero
    Love Systems Program Coordinator
    phero@lovesystems.com
    (800)680-0821 ext.120 / (323)836-0150 ext.120

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vercetti - Amsterdam, July 2010

Vercetti, thanks for the seminar! It took me a while to write a review, for the most because I am a bit lazy I must admit

I thought the seminar would be mainly about body language, but he also spend quite some time on topics like the triad model, touching (kino) and a big part on inner game. I especially liked the part on inner game, how to overcome your limiting beliefs, since I belief this is the most important aspect of game. Vercetti explained the topic in great detail and it already helped me overcome some of my limiting beliefs! Thank you for that!!

Pros
    - Group size was quite small, so everybody had the chance to ask their own questions and Vercetti really took the time to answer everyone's questions.
    - The way you made everybody feel comfortable in the group in the beginning, this was really important I think, since I saw some people in the group who were really nervous in the beginning
    - Overcoming Limiting Beliefs, for me this was the most helpful, great stuff! I didn't read about this as much in books like Magic Bullets or any other self-help book.

Cons
    - I was hoping to get into body language a bit more, although the other topics where really helpful as well.
    - Almost no attention to Voice building, it's also because we didn't have enough time to cover it all, but I think this is a really important aspect beyond words as well.
    - The way you used me to demonstrate different physical escalation tricks, haha just kiddin.

About the cons: This was probably because we didn't have enough time to cover it all, so the real con is that the seminar was too short, I have no cons about the actual content that you covered.

Keep on doing
    Keep on using the drawing board, visualizing the concepts makes it much clearer. Maybe it's even better to use different colors and to use small pictures as well. I once had a workshop about this in my University and multiple studies show that you remember things much easier if you use colors and pictures to visualize it.

I might not be the best reviewer, but I hope that the readers will understand Vercetti is a great coach. He makes everyone comfortable and really takes his time to explain your personal questions. And that is way more important than just dropping some knowledge, everyone can do that. The Overcoming Limiting Beliefs part, again, was really great, I have much less approach anxiety and I opened more girls the last week then I did in the couple of months before that!

O and the left eye to left eye works really well! Haha

Thanks Vercetti, hope to meet again in the future! Enjoy the States!
    Amsterdance

Daytona Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disk 2 thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by goodrake View Post
    I'll continue to update this thread as I finish watching the other disks in the set.
    Disk 2 has over an hour and 16 minutes of content

Vercetti continues to work through topics that concern eye contact, vocal aspects, and movement. He acts out examples of the different things, and then has the students perform exercises that enforce the desired change, or provide for additional awareness of what they are doing, or how the actions are perceived by others.

These topics are very foundational, and in my opinion, everyone will have a different level of awareness of them. Some may already know about, or just instinctively do some of these already. If you have ever had a job that required related skills, or taken other instruction on vocal, presentation, dance, posture, or relaxation you will probably find some things that you don't know, and can apply. If you haven't had a job that required it, or taken other instruction, then be thankful for all of the material that you now have to review and use.

So far through the first two disks, there's really not been an attempt to move directly to things that you would do in a set, or things that are specific to pickup. Some examples of how moving a certain way, or talking in a particular fashion might be perceived and seen by others in a club setting have been used, but the focus to this point is on being relaxed, having good posture, being able to be clearly heard and engaging to listen to, and to use the right kind of motion to signal positive things.

My opinion is that it's appropriate to suggest that if you aren't doing this consistently, trying to move staight into physical escalation might be incongruent, or less effective based on the mixed signals your sets would see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was lucky enough to get a copy of the dvd and it is AWESOME.

It shows you great body language and sub- communications that is not only attractive to women, it is applicable everywhere.

Topics I found to be most helpful to me personally were

V on having a good thin slice (Vercetti is truly a master of non- verbal communication),

5.0. on physical touch progression and physical touch routines

Cajun on subtext - this one blew my mind. I have come across the term before, but it makes more sense now and I have a better understanding of why subtext can be so ridiculously attractive.

I still have 3 disks to watch so apologies for not mentioning any fantastic topics in those disks, but it's not hard to tell that the entire dvd is as awesome as the first 4 disks.

Daytona Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disk 3 is great

Disk 3 has an hour and 23 minutes of content

Of the 3 disks I've watched so far, this is the one that I'll watch multiple times after I've seen all of them. There's a lot of visual demonstrations performed by 5.0 with the help of a female assistant concerning touching.

Examples of social touching, friendly touching, romantic touching and sexual touching are plentiful along with a some examples of when and how to use them in social, club, and more private scenarios.

There's even a routine or two that's built around the touching, that you could learn and use.

Macomb, Illinois
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently received an LSI saying that the package deal for Beyond Words with the bonus DVDs is again available. I was wondering how long it will be around because I don't have the funds for it currently, but am very interested in purchasing it in the future! Thanks!

Los Angeles, California
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not forever. It's another limited addition printing (not quite as limited the first one where it was only open for a week). If you want to make sure you get one and you don't have the money, give the office a call and they might be able to do a payment plan for you. Keep check back on the Beyond Words page for availability.
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beyond words

i watched the video series a few weeks ago and decided to wait to write a review for a while to see the results. i can now say its worth the money. easily
    it is filmed like your at a seminar or indepth part of boot camp about body language. this cuts all other studying you need to do and teaches you how to be more confident. or at least appear that way. fake it till you make it.
    as good as vercetti is in this series, cajon blows it out of the water. its funny, hes not what people would say mainstream good looking, but by the end of the videos i could tell what girls see in him, you feel drawn to his presence.
    keychain also does amazing in the bonuses, some of his examples are unbelievable but you know hes done this stuff a hundred times and it works. thats the best part, all this knowledge people had to spend countless hours on, and you can cut down the learning time.
    5.0 and vercetti are phenominal again, im going to keep watching this multiple times to understand everything. there is so much information that you will have to. I can not say enough of this product, lovesystems has out done itself again with great products.
    Its knowledge everyone should have but at the same time you want to be selfish so you have the upper hand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beyond words CD from Uruguay

Hi guys, first of all i have to tell you that i am from Uruguay (South America), so i have the disadvantage of the language (my mother tongue is Spanish, sorry my english!!!!) but i have the huge advantage that here noone knows the Love System Method, my friends cannot believe my attitude to open sets in places that noone does (eg: pubs). Unfortunately i cannot asist to the seminaries because the cost of the plane tickets excedees the price of the seminar itself.

I acquired the Beyond Words DVD, first of all, i missed some things because of the language, some words, expressions, etc.

For me is crucial a dvd with body language, because i am almost the only person in my country who knows some stuff about that so is imposible to learn live from an instructor like you guys can do.

It helped a lot, you have a lot of exercises to practice before sarging, cajun is a great speaker and vercetti too. I have already backed up those dvd and store in a box in order to give a present for my future son when i get married in the future, because all the stuff i learned from you guys changed my life.

Macomb, Illinois
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's Really Long (That's What She Said)

It's been about 4 months since I ordered the Beyond Words DVD set. In this time I've had time to watch the four discs plus the 3 bonus discs. I also feel I've had time to implement most of the techniques (to varying degrees of course) and here's what I got!...

Disc 1-
    The first disc is the introduction to body language. For those of us that have been in the game for a while this stuff will mostly be review. A lot of it can be found in Magic Bullets and other resources in some form or another. However, the advantage the DVD is that it's completely different to read about body language and SEE the body language. Being able to see Vercetti take the students through the basics of body language step by step can be a good refresher for anyone. The highlight of the first disc for me was when Vercetti used a mask to cover any facial expressions whatsoever. Then he adopted different postures and asked the crowd what impressions they got. With this demonstration he showed how the impressions you give off to those around you with your body language can immediately effect how they view you. You can be seen as nervous or awkward for example, before you even say a word. In this same light, you can be the most confident person in the world by simply walking into a venue in a confident manner. It truly can have a huge impact on your game without having to memorize any routines.

Disc 2-
    Disc 2 covers eye contact, voice, movement and touch. I think the take-home point from this disc that Vercetti establishes is that body language is more than just your body. It is everything that you communicate with besides the actual words you say, so this disc focuses on those points. He discusses when and how much eye contact is appropriate and also how to harness your true voice from deeper than your chest or nasal cavity. On that point, throughout disc 1 and 2 Vercetti leads the class through practical exercises and stretches to aid in body language and voice control. I found them all to be well-taught and have real applications.

Disc 3-
    In disc three 5.0 takes over to discuss physical escalation as well as the different types of touching: social, friendly, romantic, and sexual. For anyone that has read Magic Bullets this will all seem very familiar. However, in the same way MB discussed body language, it is helpful to see examples of the different types of touches (especially if this is something you're having trouble with.) What I found to be especially useful was when 5.0 discussed ways to transition and bridge gaps between the different kinds of touch to make everything seem more fluid and natural. He even highlights a few physical routines (such as the spin routine) that are fun and easy to have success with in field.

Disc 4-
    Disc 4 covers the advanced topics of restraint, sexual presence, subtext and mystique. In this disc Cajun takes over and from the get go it's apparent that this stuff is called advanced for a reason. Whether it was Cajun taking a bit of time to get warmed up or me taking a while for things to start registering, it's longer into this disc before the usefulness becomes apparent. Actually, for those who may purchase the set I would recommend this: practice the skills in the set disc by disc in that logical order. If you can have solid practice and understanding of disc 1-3 by the time you reach this one, Cajun's topics will take your game to the next level. In this sense, I would personally argue that disc 4 had the best information, but it can really only be harnessed once a person has at least solid understanding of disc 1-3. Now all that being said, Cajun is a great speaker and it's not like the topics are cryptic. In fact, I thought he was the best at creating analogies and real-life examples for the topics he discussed. I'll never forget the video of the man confronting the lions in Africa. The way he talks about subtext and mystic is great because for him it's about fucking with people and having fun in your interactions. Overall this was my favorite information in the set and has been the most useful with my game.

Bonus Disc 1-
    Keychain leads the discussion in the first disc on rapid escalation. This talk wasn't AS long or detailed as some of the other information. However, I found his philosophy on the subject to be incredibly simple and eye-opening. The take away for me was "respect her limits, but don't be afraid to push yours." In other words, are you not progressing physically because you are afraid to move past her comfort zone, or because you are afraid to move past yours? Keychain shows how to quickly judge a woman's compliance and to move towards the kiss-close just as fast. If she's okay with making out and you want to, then why not!? There's no REAL time limit on it.

In his second talk Keychain briefly covers Day Game. All very good information, but I'm not as familiar with it so I won't discuss it as much. Overall I found Keychain to be relatable and he uses his sense of humor well to keep the crowd interested.

Bonus Disc 2-
    On the first half of this disc Vercetti comes back to talk about inner game and beliefs. This is a huge subject in and of itself, but I think he hits the most important point for the seminar in teaching how to eliminate negative beliefs. By getting rid of what's holding our game back and replacing it with positive we can achieve greater success with any task.

Next Cajun talks about his experience with online game and creating profiles. This shit's awesome, it's hilarious, and it works. That's all I gotta say about that. Cajun rocked this one.

Bonus Disc 3-
    Lastly with the set there was a brief Q&A session for some of the students hosted by Vercetti and Cajun. Nothing more than some basic questions here from some of the guys at the conference. Worth watching in case you have one of the same questions as one of them I suppose.

Sorry this was incredibly long guys, but as far as home products go I believe this one is the most expensive so I wanted to be detailed to help you make your choice. Overall I would say this was definitely worth the purchase. It's the closest you can come to going to a seminar without actually being there and it's a fraction of the price for broke ass college guys like me. Tons of practical stuff to use right away and a little tougher stuff to step it up to the next level when you think you're ready. The bonuses only sweeten the deal by taking the most important pieces of big topics and presenting them to you ready to be used. I was happy to see the instructors practice what they preach with their awesome body language, voice, conversation skills and confidence. I will probably watch these DVDs several times as I go back to work on things.

Beijing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Guys,

I'm currently not having a huge playground to practice, so I decided to put focus on anything else of the game. In other words on Body language. Hence I got a copy of the DVDs and I've been working on my body language in my everyday life since.

The results I get are just amazing! The way other people react towards me is much different from it was before having used the stuff on the DVD. Everybody just treats you much more respectfully. I get so many compliments from people who haven't seen me for a while, like "hey, you got fucking cute! What did you do?" etc...

There's stuff about how to fix your inner game, how to train your voice and even that you can train your face muscles... I had girls asking me "why are you so serious?" The DVD gave me the idea about moving my face muscles daily. Since girls looking and smiling at me almost all the time :-).

So, for me it was absolutely worth purchasing this product.
    However, since the rest of my game is not very well yet my overworked body language might be kind of a disadvantage for me. Girls where I go out probably think, this guy is out of my league. Since my qualification is not good yet they can't believe that I want them and get pissed. Or they get pissed of me being to gamy, instead of just pulling the trigger. It's kind of having a Ferrari without being able to drive it properly, which is pretty ridiculous :-)

However, check it out and watch your results!

cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This DVD is awesome. All the guys have done an amazing job on it.
    The DVD covers from very basic body language, like posture to more “advanced” (Read: subtle) like sub-communication.

I’ve had the pleasure of running into Vercetti once, and one of things that stood out about him, was his BL. He is so fine-tuned and calibrated it’s mind-blowing. I remember that night, he didn’t open a single set… all the sets WERE OPENING HIM. It was insane.
    When I heard that he was releasing a body language DVD, I remember thinking “Man, they’ve got the right guy working on it”.

Mr.M is behind the camera and I’ve never met Cajun.
    The bonus DVD’s are also very, very good. Special attention to the first one.

Here is what you can expect:

1st DVD:
    • Introduction - Cajun gives a brief introduction
    • Introductory Look at Body Language - Vercetti
      • Presence
      • Awareness
      • Personal Space
    • Understanding Body Language - Vercetti
      • What is Body Language
      • Inner Game
      • Signals
      • How do Woman Respond
      • Thin Slicing
    • A Detailed Look at Body Language - Vercetti
      • Eye Contact
      • Stance and Shields
      • Greetings

2nd DVD:
    • Eye Contact - Verctti
      • The Science behind it
      • How to listen with your eyes
      • Exercises
    • Voice - Verctti
      • Tone
      • Vocal Mechanics
      • Breathing Exercises
      • Emoting
      • Tempo
      • Pitch Range
      • Acoustics
    • Movement and Touch - Verctti
      • Biorhythms
      • Making an Appearance
      • Comfort in Movement
      • Dancing
      • Movement Exercises

3rd DVD:
    • Introduction to Physical Escalation
    • Social Touching 5.0
      • Being Non Sexual
      • Emphasizing Points
      • Neutral Zones
    • Friendly Touching 5.0
      • Using Callbacks
      • Creating Social Proof
      • Reading Situations
      • Routines
    • Romantic Touching - 5.0
      • Transitioning
      • Push – Pull
      • Indicators of Interest
      • Creating a Lasting Impression
      • Compliance Tests
      • Dancing
    • Sexual Touching - 5.0
      • Logistics
      • Pacing the Escalation
      • Increasing Passion and Aggression
      • Routines

4th DVD:
    • Sexual PresenceCajum
      • Rock Stars
      • Poeticize You Presence
      • Sexually Charges Movements
    • Restraint Cajum
      • What is Restraint?
      • The Alpha Male
      • Being Unreactive
    • Subtext and MystiqueCajum
      • First Impressions
      • What is Subtext
      • Channeling
      • Believing You Subtext

1st Bonus DVD
    • Rapid Escalation - Keychan
      • Testing Compliance
      • Leading the Interaction
      • Demonstration
      • Overcoming Tests
    • Day Game
      • Opening
      • How to Stop Moving Targets
      • Transition to Conversation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took a look at this product yesterday.

This is exactly what I need. Based on the recommendations here I'm going to buy it immediately.

I'll let everyone know what I think of it in a couple of weeks.

miaddict
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Disc 2 of the Beyond Words product is my favourite by far. So it was no surprise that when I heard that Vercetti's performance will soon be immortalized into an epic story, I'd to share it with you.
    Check out the trailer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1iIwUU2_Ow

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beyond words is probably the best LS product that I know so far!

This DVD set teaches you how to become aware of your body posture, of your body language and also read and understand other people’s body language. It’s not about words and routines, it’s about what’s going on underneath which counts for more than 90% of your communication. Not mastering this means not being able to master social understanding and at the end not being able to master game.
    This set brings you exercises and insights you can incorporate in your daily life to improve yourself and the way people see you. It’s actually a life coaching!

Watching those DVDs will clear some common mistakes most guys in bars and clubs make like the beer shield, not locking in etc. Only small details… but very important to get rid of in order to succeed!

Each LS instructor has his own style and they are all really amazing. The best for me was definitely Cajun… probably because I’ve seen him in action during a BC and most of what he teaches in this DVDs reminds me of what he said during this BC. The guy is a rock star! His body language is rock solid, he exudes so much confidence and easiness it’s just incredible. Actually only paying attention to the way those guys carry themselves in this DVD set teaches you already a lot. The bonuses are also mind blowing specially the one on online dating!

So to sum up, if you’re thinking about getting one LS product, get this one! It’s the one which will have the most important impact on your life.

Vercetti, 5.0, Cajun and Keychain thank you guys for making such a high quality product available. It’s a great piece of material.

Lamoukate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know a product is solid when you go back to it again and again. Such is the case with Beyond Words. When the DVD's were shipped, I viewed every one from start to finish. Vercetti, being a trained actor, has developed such a commanding presence that you can feel, it is infectious and puts you into that alpha mood. I still perform the posture exercises regularly, and one thing my wings say to me is that I have the best, most stable posture of anyone in the field. This is thanks to my secret weapon!

Cajun has clearly put a ton of work into emulating proper body language. For a guy who isn't very tall, his body language more than makes up for it. Practice his stances, and a commanding presence will become a part of you.

I actually watch 5.0's video more than any other, due to the fact that I frequent high-energy clubs. His short-setting, callback humour, games, and dance routine are all things I have incorporated into my game. Just this past friday, I did the "London shot" with a fitness model, it played to perfection, and she ended up back at my place soon after. I have field-tested all of the kino games he explained, and they all work so well. Creating that playful vibe, not being so "pickup serious", is the state that gets created when you practice 5.0's stuff. Pure gold!

Keychain' rapid escalation is something I am continuously working on, to simply test boundaries. My limiting belief used to be that I need to spend a lot of time "warming her up". While that may be the case, as you develop your game, you can create compliance so that rapid escalation is entirely possible.

For me, the overlying theme of this DVD set is that these guys have all studied and practiced this stuff infield, and they walk the talk. My game has benefitted greatly from Beyond Words. Yours will too!