Boston Area Wings - Page 4

FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

been going to a couple bars out in boston and have been having a hard time talking over the loud music. At which bars do you guys find you have the best setting for talking to girls.

Boston
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlyStallone View Post
    I am 22 and looking for someone to sarge with in the Boston area. I've been doing a lot of reading and such but I want to get out more to sarge and do it with people who actually have knowledge of "the game" rather than some of my friends who think they know it all and get blown out of sets. Send me a private message if your interested.
    dude my name is jessix and i live in boston. Im deff lookn for a wing for day and night game, but deff night game. Hit me up 857 212 9007

Boston
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jgruber1 View Post
    been going to a couple bars out in boston and have been having a hard time talking over the loud music. At which bars do you guys find you have the best setting for talking to girls.
    dude my name is jessix and i live in boston. Im deff lookn for a wing for day and night game, but deff night game. Hit me up 857 212 9007

Boston
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bastid24 View Post
    Newbie here looking for someone to start out with. I've been reading stuff for a while now, but haven't gotten around to getting out and practicing. Looking for another newbie to go out and practice approaches first, and work our way up from there.

I'm not self-motivated enough at this point to do it on my own (hoping to work on that too), so having someone to get out there with will help me commit to it. I might need someone to give me a push every now and then, and I can do the same.

-Bastid

Boston
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theSkipper View Post
    Hey - Just looking for a wing. Recently participated in a BC and I'm looking to go out, kick it, and meet some good people. I'm in Boston and am probably going to hit the scene this friday/saturday. If you're a local or live close by, send me a PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwizz View Post
    New to the boston area. Moved in to my new apartment in Brighton. Looking for wingmen, buddies who are in the game. Hit me up if you wanna grab a drink

614 eight four three one 4 4 6.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where are the bostonians at???

for reals.... get at me. bc alum with one of the greats. Based in Allston. send an email to guitarplay3r@yahoo.com and just tell me your age and if you have any experience. would like to head out this weekend. i'm also 22 and if that's a problem... pass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some one around the Boston area to sarge with. I'm 22 and live north of Boston and am willing to go out during the week and weekends. I'd like to do some day game too. Let me know if you're interested.

-Mike

somewhere
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in Boston area. Could use a wing. No routines, gimmicks, or anything like that. Primarily daygame. I'm late 20s. Younger is fine if you are mature.

Massachusetts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21 year old Student here. I read the Game and mystery Method two years ago and didn't really get into the game. But now I am ready to go. Anyone wanna meet up and Sarge? I won't be here this weekend, but any other one is good.

somewhere
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone up for street game around the Back Bay after work? I have never seen so many hot women in my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just moved into Quincy, willing to travel to Boston. Novice - Intermediate level wing. 508-269-7058 Text me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to boston

Hey guys, new to Boston. New at pickup, but definitely want to get out there and make some progress. I can go out 3 nights a week. Send me a pm if there is anything happening in Boston!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats up gentlemen. Live in the Boston area and I love to sarge. Just found this sight, pretty cool stuff. Not blowing my own whistle but I would say I'm a natural and instinctively know this stuff very well. I usually sarge alone with alot of success, but it would be awesome to go out with some guys who aren't pussies and try to hold me back like my friends do. I can't think of a time when I've been out with other guys who approach. If you've got your shit together and live in the Boston area hit me up. Too many "two sets" of women that are hard to break apart when you don't have a wing. Numbers are easy. I'm into bedding women not long after "hello". Please have something to offer yourself, not looking to hold someones hand. Balls are a must.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cambridge/Boston/Allston...cjpiona@gmail goes to my phone...subject 'Wing'

Somerville, MA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatup, I'm also looking for wings in the Boston area. Take a gander at my profile. I usually go out in Cambridge since I live in Somerville.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Western Massachusetts - any PUA groups, mentors, wingmen, etc. out here?

Hi. What Iím looking for is one or more men and/or women to help me in my self growth and improvement around becoming more knowledgeable, skilled, and successful in my dating life with women (Iím hetero). Who Iím looking for is either men who consider themselves considerably better than average in their success with women romantically, and/or women that are willing to give me their perspective, advice, etc. Iíd also be interested in working together and supporting each other with men who might not be very good with women now, but are actively on the same path/journey as I am.

Best,
    Kyle

Boston
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boston Wing

Anyone in Boston around my age up for some daygame or possibly night? (I haven't posted in a while because I was in a long-term relationship, a result of daygaming, actually.)

I can do it on my own, but I'm sure it would speed up my progress to have someone else who's working on it too. Happy to wing as well, day or night. If you have a sense of humor, are easygoing, and aren't completely socially inept :-) send me a PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dedicated to learning and teaching all

Hey I'm a 28 year old who just moved to Stoneham, MA. I also just got out of a 3 year relationship so I'm getting into the single life in Boston. Looking for company who are serious about getting their social skills and dating skills mastered. I've read much material of David D.'s and Mystery but have yet to apply it. I have had plenty of success in the past having been with over 25 women, but lately it seems challenging. I plan on going out almost every night to practice and think it would be cool to have a wing to share things and learn with. Let me know what you think alxdott@yahoo.com

Warren
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, i'm another under 21 (i'm 20) college kid looking for a chill wing who is begginer/intermediate/advanced and wants to sarge a couple nights a week in boston or providence at 18+ clubs, shows, concerts, the street, whatever.
    seriously, if you are at all interested PM me, and we'll get this going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK everyone I'm keeping this short and sweet. I'm not super advanced in the game yet, but I understand the theory and am building my skills. I have enjoyed several successes, endured embarrassing moments, etc. but had fun so far! I am in the Greater Boston area for the next two weeks, and I'm looking for someone with a little confidence, intelligence, and patience to work with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey gents - I'm 29 out of a 3 year relationship looking to have fun... This path was prompted by just finishing the Game, skimming through Mystery's material, Magic Bullets, as well at the 2 routines volumes. And now I'm looking to just get out and practice the routines, learn my own, and have fun. I'm usually pretty good at opening sets, but have too much anxiety to even go in... Need wings to motivate me and get me going - PM me and let's get out this Friday/Saturday!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be in Boston starting mid-august. Would like to meet you guys and sarge. Let me know who all are interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the Boston area for a month and looking to day-game and of course going out at night...anyone down?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to be spending a week in Boston

My friend and I, both longtime PUAs, pretty successful, will be in Boston for a week. Looking for local PUAs to show us the local spots and we can wing for one another.

Let me know if you are interested and/or if you have any suggestions for good spots in the Boston area, during a weeknight.

Thanks everyone -- keep hittin' it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im currently sarging in boston. Looking for wings to go to clubs and bars on friday and saturday nights. PM me if interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi looking for wings in boston and san diego

Hi my name is nam. I am looking for a wing. If you are interested please text me at 310 955 0683. I live in vegas and la and will be traveling to boston and san diego in a few weeks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey I'm in Boston always looking for a wing. 774 360 2154

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, still looking for wings to go gaming day or night in Boston, 774 360 2154, name is Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Don Romeo View Post
    Im currently sarging in boston. Looking for wings to go to clubs and bars on friday and saturday nights. PM me if interested
    Hey are you still looking for a wing in Boston, if you are text me 774 360 2154. Mike

lawrence
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

call me or text me 978 902 8940 i want to pick on nigth thanks im 24.. in boston /lowell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if anyone needs a wing call/text me at this number 781 205 0896. I am 30 (look a lot younger though, like 25) in Boston

joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure 774 360-2154 I'm 31

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for wings in fenway and back bay areas. 26.

lawrence
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

call me or text me 978 902 8940 i want to pick on nigth thanks im 24

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wing

Quote Originally Posted by shdw3 View Post
    Looking for wings in fenway and back bay areas. 26.
    You interested in doing some day game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for wings in Boston. Night/day game, looking to put in work and improve as quickly as possible. Fairly good with women already, but have some sticking points I'd like to iron out. Pm me or drop a number I'll text you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey mate, been doing on and off game, mostly in bars and streets. 31 live in Boston.
    Learning myself so we can help and push each other , let me know if you want to sarge together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to Boston

Hey folks I'm moving from DC to Boston. First day in town will be Monday 9.26. Looking for some folks to game. I'm downtown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please private message me if you are down to game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boston Area Wings

I'm in the Boston area too. I try to hit town 4 days/nights per week. Message me if you're down to hit the streets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I am new at Boston without any experience, but I am motivated to learn and practice daygame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I'm a beginner that has just started, close enough to the Boston to meetup but don't actually live in Boston. Message me if you're interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, I just moved to Boston a few weeks ago and am looking for a wing. I'm pretty new this stuff, but I'm excited to get started. Feel free to PM me if you want to meet up, maybe we could a few people together or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All,

As my friends know, I recently moved to Boston and looking to get involved in the community. While I have had success in the past, I am eager to learn and make improvements. This is the mind set I'm looking for in a potential wing.

If you're interested in going out on Fridays and Saturdays, let me know 857.302.2919.

-Drew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone,

Looking for a wing in Boston. I am relatively new to going out in a systematic basis (4 nights a week), used to do it on and off so I am like totally rusted in those little skills I had and would totally call myself a newbie nowadays. So in need of a wing that is into the game. So far going out with friends who get all emotional if you mention the game, let alone support you in any way and that don't understand a shit of why you are doing what you are doing. So you know how it feels ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ruby Social http://www.rubysocial.com holds one day/night bootcamps in Boston that are fairly cheap. They also have a good community of guys to go out with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm looking for a Daygame wingman. Interested?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New-b. Live in RI looking to work but need a wing/coach.

I have zero problem with the approach, what I say doesnít always fall in line since not thought out...

Need work anyone down? Iíll go to Boston
    Pm me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

still looking for a wing, HMU 4012858080
    Anyone around CT, RI, Boston area hmu. I'm always looking to expand my network and learn from others (vice versa). Don't worry if its been a while since you've seen this post im planning on pimping for years and my number never changes.
    Last edited by Drpaxx; 04-2018-08 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Add more details

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI guys

I am in nashua for 3 month but I will go to boston every weekend or more.

Some people interested to hang out.

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by steevegh View Post
    HI guys

I am in nashua for 3 month but I will go to boston every weekend or more.

Some people interested to hang out.

Cheers
    This is a Google Doc with a huge list of active cities all over the world for wings, there are Telegram groups and Facebook groups too. Join whichever city you need.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing