Qualify or have a two way interaction first?

1. Qualify or have a two way interaction first?

When do you guys think is the best time to qualify cos it confuses me quite a bit when is the right time to do it?

Are you guys usually having a two way interaction where both parties are participating before you try and qualify? Like is A2 more than just 100% stacking material? Cos what I had been doing is just stacking DHVs then when they start give me a couple of iois I try and qualify them with are you adventurous? etc. but they seem to resist that as it is too quick of a gear change. I've found it works better if I first 'warm them up' with some normal convo where we are both just vibing then after a while once she has contributed with random stuff go for qualification then. Ie I find it best to qualify after they are invested in the interaction rather than qualification being the precursor to investment.

What are other's experience with this? At what stage roughly in minutes do you usually qualify? and have you already been having a two way interaction before going to qualify them?

I think I'll try opening, stacking, then try and vibe more 'normally' for a bit before qualifying them. I think I am often too rigid with the structure; that is a bad habit I think I should cut back on somewhat.

nbxjnbx Guest

Skinning - this is a raw profession. You get down and dirty for the things you

need.Buy WOW Gold Skinners are hunters.WOW Power

Leveling
    Getting the skin of their prey and selling it is their life. Aion Gold

You are not crafting anything with this job.Aion Leveling All you do is gather

skin and sell it to leather workers.