Photo Closed, Facebook Closed, # Closed, and finally F-Closed but then I fked up..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photo Closed, Facebook Closed, # Closed, and finally F-Closed but then I fked up..

Met a girl (Lets call her GirlX) at a club thru a chick friend (Lets call her GirlY). I knew GirlY for a lot of years (so she is just a plain friend). When we first met, as soon as we are introduced, she started grinding with me. We were dancing really intimately, even my friends are like "wtf".. (I was also like wtf?)

We were dancing really intimaely and making out. We took a few photos as well. Later that night, we finally f-closed..

Next morning we both really liked each other. So we exchanged numbers, facebook etc.

A few days later, I was testing new facebook privacy settings using my friends as test users. I added a few users to test a privacy setting (can't remember which?). In that users, I also included GirlX and GirlY. After the test, I removed the friends that I added, and guess what, those people I test-drove are no longer my friends on facebook! (Thanks facebook!).

Anyway, I re-added all the friends that I lost, and I got acceptance from everyone (including GirlY). However not from the GirlX. A few days later, I sent her txt (no replies) and made one call to her phone (no answer).

So what happened? I got no contact from her whatsoever since. Did she think I purposefully remove her from my facebook? I already send her message from facebook (along with all the friends I got lost) that it was an accident.

How to recover from this? Should I even bother with this situation?

P.S. Although she didn't re-accept my friend request, she would occassionally would jump-in and write comments on friends' walls that I'm writing comments on. For instance, I "Liked" one of GirlY's post and she would jump-in and ridiculate me..etc. Sort of like she can't let go me but at the same time she has her ego blocking her from re-connecting with me?
    Last edited by davetheman; 01-2010-19 at 03:52 AM. Reason: More Information

near Vienna
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davetheman View Post
    Should I even bother with this situation?
    No. Don't care. Give her some time, try it again. If she blocks, next her.
    Sometimes chicks are upset on things no man would ever waste a thought on, perhaps this is such a thing. Could be another thing than FB.

If you really wanna know, but with some danger of being AFC: Ask GirlY, your friend "Hey, whats up with GirlX, anything bothering her?"
    Don't make it a big deal nonetheless.

Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make ur fr's more interesting... Damn, tht was like reading news