How is Feminism Affecting Men?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is Feminism Affecting Men?

I want to know what feminism keeps men from achieving. What does it do? How does it affect our sexuality and masculinity? And how to avoid these pit falls resulting from feminism.

And why do men feel that its not okay to express emotion. Is it society telling us that we cannot be expressive with emotion? Now I'm not talking about the leaky emotional guy, I just mean emotions in general. In order to grow we have to understand and admit these emotions to ourselves. Yet a ton of guys like to act like these emotions don't exist. In fact they feel ashamed if they do discuss these emotions at all. I am saying this based on my ability to get men to open up without feeling threatened. Yet they still feel ashamed.

Miami Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Men Are Good is a website ran by a divorce attorney, watch the video on front page.

There are a lot of issue with feminism and how negatively it affects society trying to impose faux-equal rights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The feminists I've known have focused on careers, and didn't want to give up their independence, but most of them wound up settling down into domestic roles when they wanted to have kids.

I think in the case of a woman "wearing the pants" and talking down to their boyfriend or husband, it has more to do with the dynamic of the relationship than feminism giving them a license to say what they want.

Women who emasculate men has zero to do with feminism. There's deeper issues going on, and has gone on behind closed doors for centuries. I mean, even if you watch "The Honeymooners", the guys are the dumb ones who think they have control, whose ideas always blew up in their faces, and it's the women who had the wits. You can say "Raymond" or "King of Queens" were the first to make the guys seem like nitwits, but it goes back to "Honeymooners".

Men brought up not to express emotion is just how most of us were brought up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im a guy and I dont like Feminism as well, but lets get real. Feminism was born as a response to Masculinism.

Just read some posts in this forum. All over the place you can find people talking about their sexual conquests and how many women have submitted to them. These people are the last ones who should complain about Feminism.

Hypocrites.

United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to know what feminism keeps men from achieving.
    Nothing.

And why do men feel that its not okay to express emotion.
    I don't think that men think it's not ok to express emotion. I think that being emotionally expressive is something that has to be learned. Men aren't taught, because it's generally considered unimportant.

In fact they feel ashamed if they do discuss these emotions at all.
    I think this probably has more to do with the actual topic of conversation. A man will feel ashamed as he describes the emotional hurricane that lead to his cheating on his wife. He will not be ashamed to gleefully recount his first time eating strawberries (unless it's related to the cheating).

Hell
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makin alot of dudes pussies, simps, and sugar daddies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the feedback.

I was generally raised and shaped by women. I had few male role models. As a result I have masculinity issues, but I think that goes for most men. Now that I have worked on these issues I find other men befriending me since I am more confident. I am slowly getting confident about myself and it shows. Its kind of frustrating to think that I was raised to be the respectful, non-sexual gentlemen who was not suppose look at women (cultural and religious ideals). I was raised to believe that it was wrong to look at a woman and admire her beauty. So basically its been a long road changing an 18 year habit. At the same time I'm glad I get to create the man I want to be. Now that I'm 20 things are changing and im finally not ashamed to admit my sexual desires and experiences. I'm just curious to know why so many men wind up screwed up. Men have a suicide rate 7 times that of women. I think it can be society's expectation of us and the standard men put on themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One unintended effect of feminism is it brought about the need for the PUA community. Basically learning PUA skills teaches men how to be "men" once again and places the woman back to her original status, if successful.

I've noticed in countries where their societies place an emphasis on traditional values the women are responsive to almost anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jankren View Post
    Im a guy and I dont like Feminism as well, but lets get real. Feminism was born as a response to Masculinism.
    Feminism has some pretty strong roots in Marxism. It's not so much against masculinism (??). It's part of marxism, and the idea of doing away with 'institutions', such as a family.

And the affect it has on men? Turns them into jerks. I can't say how many times I've had feminist women complaining about how all men are jerks, only to turn around and yell at him if he tries to do anything remotely nice, such as open a door, lift up something heavy, etc. Especially when I was in college. I got so fed up I told my friends that; don't say men are jerks if you won't let them be anything but!

It also tips the odds in men's favor. I heard once that men love to be needed, and women need to be loved. Kind of goofy, but to a point, it has a point. Feminism said, "Men are awful, they sleep around with women and get away with it, double standard! Let's do it back to them!" And instead of making their perceived problem better, they ended up making it twice as bad. Like any man is bothered by women throwing themselves at him. But you puas still leave her. Sucks for her. Lucky for men. ...maybe to an extent it turns men into jerks in that way too. Everyone talks about our grandmothers being 'oppressed'.... but old couples, with husbands who love them... I don't think she's oppressed. And she's happier than most women today; they've even done studies on that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of the biggest players out there were raised around women, but you're going to have to deal with women in positions of power and your peers. I think that your upbringing is going to have the advantage there.

You're going to keep learning something new every day about yourself, don't really worry about feminism right now, or at least try to understand its history and what the successes and failures have been within it.

The study of men driving themselves to suicide has to do with internalizing it, which happens when you grow up around alpha males who are taught that men don't cry or show their feelings. THAT is what leads to heart attacks and strokes, because they didn't learn how to channel that growing up. If you can find a place to channel it towards, it makes life easy. Women have a wide variety of outlets...their mother, best friend, the nail and hair people, etc. Guys don't normally confide in as many people. It's seen as "gay".

And believe it or not, some women who are feminist wind up wanting a traditional life when they have kids, unless they discover they're lesbian. But even in a non-traditional lifestyle, they try to make it as traditional as possible for the kids to grow up in.

Over the next 10 years, you're going to decide whether or not your upbringing was right or wrong, because you're going to be able to see through critical thinking and decision making if your mom was right or she was flat out wrong. You'll never argue it with her, but you'll get a better understanding about it, and possibly be able to distance yourself emotionally from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzi17 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.

I was generally raised and shaped by women. I had few male role models. As a result I have masculinity issues, but I think that goes for most men. Now that I have worked on these issues I find other men befriending me since I am more confident. I am slowly getting confident about myself and it shows. Its kind of frustrating to think that I was raised to be the respectful, non-sexual gentlemen who was not suppose look at women (cultural and religious ideals). I was raised to believe that it was wrong to look at a woman and admire her beauty. So basically its been a long road changing an 18 year habit. At the same time I'm glad I get to create the man I want to be. Now that I'm 20 things are changing and im finally not ashamed to admit my sexual desires and experiences. I'm just curious to know why so many men wind up screwed up. Men have a suicide rate 7 times that of women. I think it can be society's expectation of us and the standard men put on themselves.

Amsterdam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My conservative view: Feminism is a bad thing. Men want a woman and not another "buddy". You still have to treat a woman like a woman but they want the (good) rights we men have. Still I rarely see a woman mowing the lawn, getting supplies at the hardware store or do other (lame) men work. They only want the positive things of being a man.
    Recently I spoke with a friend/colleague who is a Muslim and he gave me some really insightful information on how the Muslims look at this 'problem'. This video gives a fairly good example on how they look at this: MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Mahmoud Al-Masri: A Woman Should Serve Her Husband Like a Maid; Women's Strength Lies in Their Weakness

IMO, feminism is the reason why the divorce rate is skyhigh. Husband and wife are equal. Men aren't men anymore. Nursing the baby is the job of a woman, not a man. Same goes for housekeeping.

But the worst part of it all is the fact that metro-sexuals are taking over the streets. Few days ago I was sitting in the bus and this person walks by. Wearing skinny jeans, tight coat and a hood. So I was like "hmm, what have we here? Nice body." Then it turned around and it was a fucking dude. I am shitting you not!

It literally gave me the shivers and this real manly black guy sitting next to me prolly had the same and started laughing as I shivered.

Why are guys wearing woman's cloth nowadays? And most of these fags who wear skinny jeans don't have legs to show off or anything. They have toothpicks. For the love of God, hide it, don't emphasize it!

But, feminism also brings a few good things. Women at bars, clubs etc. Women are less reserved etc. So my advice would be: It's way too late to protest against feminism. But make sure you are the man and she's the woman. So do the things a man and a gentleman is supposed to do. And if you don't know what that means read and learn about etiquettes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think if you take the attitude that feminism can "do" anything to men, then it has already happened.

In terms of "Women are cool, let's support each other sisters, we're not inferior!" feminism is harmless, and beneficial.

If the rhetoric switches to "Let's tear down this blatantly exploitative patriarchal power structure because all men are rapist pigs anyway," then...feminism is STILL harmless to you, my friend, because if there's one thing pickup teaches you, it's "How to Pass a Shit Test," and that's one of the biggest of them all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dropit View Post
    I think if you take the attitude that feminism can "do" anything to men, then it has already happened.

In terms of "Women are cool, let's support each other sisters, we're not inferior!" feminism is harmless, and beneficial.

If the rhetoric switches to "Let's tear down this blatantly exploitative patriarchal power structure because all men are rapist pigs anyway," then...feminism is STILL harmless to you, my friend, because if there's one thing pickup teaches you, it's "How to Pass a Shit Test," and that's one of the biggest of them all.
    quoted for fucking accuracy

In the end feminism is polemical and certainly a powerful thing for women especially considering some of the inevitable patriarchacal attitudes adopted by men. Shit look through this thread and youll find misogynism. In the end the greatest thing about it is that it plays counterpart, if women want to be women then you're welcome to be a man and even then find the less traditionally masculine things to inculcate within your personality.
    The greatest obstacles only make the struggle greater. Our tragic burdens only bring us closer to reality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I work with an Hb that's independent and a bit of a feminist. Sometimes women develop these attitudes when working in male dominated careers.

anyways...we talked alot and we were cool until i opened a door for her one day. I saw the look on her face but she didnt confront me. She just gave me a muffled *Thanks*.
    I knew she hated it. I opened the door for her again on another occasion actually expecting a confrontation. I had gambits for it. Once again she mumbled *thanks* and she was upset about it.

I saw her on another occasion and when we got to the door at the same time she stopped smiled and waited for me to open it for her. Since that day she has given me passive behavior. Guys think I have animal magnetism.

All bullshit asside...every woman wants to be appreciated as a lady. All she needs is a guy that has social value in her eyes.

Men will share what they are comfortable sharing. Women want that kind of emotional bonding...but seriously...a makeout doesn't earn the right to intimate feelings inside of a person. Intimacy is thought of as sex in pop culture, but its much more. Women dont have to do anything in the bed if they are not comfortable..so why should a man open up and give part of who he is inside before he is ready? Makes no sense.

Truth is...there is always a part of a woman a man will never know...and they keep it. You dont have to give them everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adain2 View Post
    Feminism has some pretty strong roots in Marxism. It's not so much against masculinism (??). It's part of marxism, and the idea of doing away with 'institutions', such as a family.
    OH MY GOD MARXISM! COMMUNISM! RUN AWAY!

So what if Feminism has roots in Marxism?

And the affect it has on men? Turns them into jerks. I can't say how many times I've had feminist women complaining about how all men are jerks, only to turn around and yell at him if he tries to do anything remotely nice, such as open a door, lift up something heavy, etc. Especially when I was in college. I got so fed up I told my friends that; don't say men are jerks if you won't let them be anything but!
    I dont know what you are talking about.

Not a single time a woman ever got angry at me for opening the door for her.

Besides, these days guys open the door for other guys and women open the door for guys too. At least here in California where I live in. I dont know elsewhere.

It also tips the odds in men's favor. I heard once that men love to be needed, and women need to be loved. Kind of goofy, but to a point, it has a point. Feminism said, "Men are awful, they sleep around with women and get away with it, double standard! Let's do it back to them!" And instead of making their perceived problem better, they ended up making it twice as bad. Like any man is bothered by women throwing themselves at him. But you puas still leave her. Sucks for her. Lucky for men. ...maybe to an extent it turns men into jerks in that way too. Everyone talks about our grandmothers being 'oppressed'.... but old couples, with husbands who love them... I don't think she's oppressed. And she's happier than most women today; they've even done studies on that.
    Most women sleep around today because they want to and they can, not because they want a payback.

As for your grandma, just because she seems happy doesnt mean she is. You dont know how her life was when she was younger. You dont know if she maybe wanted another man but she couldnt because back then its inappropriate for her to follow her own desire.

The fact is just because beautiful women dont wanna be with ugly guys, doesnt mean they prefer jerks over nice guys.

Whats funny about nice guys is that they complain to the death about hot women not giving them a chance, while at the same time there are nice girls waiting for them to be given a chance.

PUA skill is not needed AT ALL if guys start lowering their standard. Trust me. Go outside today and look for a girl within or below your league and ask her out. Unless she has a boyfriend chances are she will say yes. No fancy method is needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbi View Post
    My conservative view: Feminism is a bad thing. Men want a woman and not another "buddy". You still have to treat a woman like a woman but they want the (good) rights we men have. Still I rarely see a woman mowing the lawn, getting supplies at the hardware store or do other (lame) men work. They only want the positive things of being a man.
    Recently I spoke with a friend/colleague who is a Muslim and he gave me some really insightful information on how the Muslims look at this 'problem'. This video gives a fairly good example on how they look at this: MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Mahmoud Al-Masri: A Woman Should Serve Her Husband Like a Maid; Women's Strength Lies in Their Weakness

IMO, feminism is the reason why the divorce rate is skyhigh. Husband and wife are equal. Men aren't men anymore. Nursing the baby is the job of a woman, not a man. Same goes for housekeeping.

But the worst part of it all is the fact that metro-sexuals are taking over the streets. Few days ago I was sitting in the bus and this person walks by. Wearing skinny jeans, tight coat and a hood. So I was like "hmm, what have we here? Nice body." Then it turned around and it was a fucking dude. I am shitting you not!

It literally gave me the shivers and this real manly black guy sitting next to me prolly had the same and started laughing as I shivered.

Why are guys wearing woman's cloth nowadays? And most of these fags who wear skinny jeans don't have legs to show off or anything. They have toothpicks. For the love of God, hide it, don't emphasize it!

But, feminism also brings a few good things. Women at bars, clubs etc. Women are less reserved etc. So my advice would be: It's way too late to protest against feminism. But make sure you are the man and she's the woman. So do the things a man and a gentleman is supposed to do. And if you don't know what that means read and learn about etiquettes.
    I am open to hearing your views but do be cautious of the language you use. The word Fag carries a huge connotation. For all you know, you never know if you will have a gay son one day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you might be mixing apples and oranges in some places. Women attempt suicide more but men choose more lethal means to do so. I don't think that is related to the subject. I’m 31 now and was in a similar place at your age. The thing I would have loved to come to grips with at your age is this: we are animals, literally animals. Bound by our biology; bound by our drives. In spite of feminism women most commonly work as teachers, nurses, secretaries and retail sales (look it up). Women, like men love sex. You have to learn to present yourself the right way. I’ve always been confident in myself so I don't have much to say about how to gain confidence. I imagine your confidence will come as you experience life. As long as you respect women and they feel that you should be fine, just don’t go overboard. Ok, I’m off my soap box now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by N_Cognito View Post
    I work with an Hb that's independent and a bit of a feminist. Sometimes women develop these attitudes when working in male dominated careers.

anyways...we talked alot and we were cool until i opened a door for her one day. I saw the look on her face but she didnt confront me. She just gave me a muffled *Thanks*.
    I knew she hated it. I opened the door for her again on another occasion actually expecting a confrontation. I had gambits for it. Once again she mumbled *thanks* and she was upset about it.

It is her hang up in life man. It is her issue. I know I got my own (my opinion of women is not very high till she has proven other wise). Being aware is the first step. When you have these set in stone core beliefs and values, this attitude of your always right, your in for some troubles. How many men will this poor girl chase away with her attitudes. Probably a whole wack load of them. The idea of feminism is the concept of equality. A man can hold the door for a girl but, this is not to say she could not do the same for a man. It is one thing to go against the norms in society but, we do have to acknowledge that they exist and part of the game is knowing these roles. You do not have to accept them or partake in them but, be aware of the consequences they have.

I want to know what feminism keeps men from achieving. What does it do? How does it affect our sexuality and masculinity? And how to avoid these pit falls resulting from feminism.

And why do men feel that its not okay to express emotion. Is it society telling us that we cannot be expressive with emotion? Now I'm not talking about the leaky emotional guy, I just mean emotions in general. In order to grow we have to understand and admit these emotions to ourselves. Yet a ton of guys like to act like these emotions don't exist. In fact they feel ashamed if they do discuss these emotions at all. I am saying this based on my ability to get men to open up without feeling threatened. Yet they still feel ashamed.
    A lot of men need to grow a pair of balls. Being on about your "feelings" & "emotions," acting like the woman in the relationship is going to chase girls away. They want a man. If your the woman in the relationship and you can't stand up to her, what does that say about protecting her? her kids? a family? your defense against the big bad world? I am not saying be unemotional like me. I am saying do not settle for every emotion that pops in your head. It is absolutely pathetic and the quickest way to chase women away. You heard the old saying, Dont hate the player, hate the game. Well, there is a typical expectation in society that is programmed in the minds of both men and women. Somethings stand out as wussy and if you fall into this category, your begging for a world of isolate, rejection, and disregard. Part of knowing the game is knowing your role. Be aware of the consequences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What timing on this topic - they just announced a new Lilith Fair tour for next year. No shortage of feminists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ambivalent View Post
    It is her hang up in life man. It is her issue. I know I got my own (my opinion of women is not very high till she has proven other wise). Being aware is the first step. When you have these set in stone core beliefs and values, this attitude of your always right, your in for some troubles. How many men will this poor girl chase away with her attitudes. Probably a whole wack load of them. The idea of feminism is the concept of equality. A man can hold the door for a girl but, this is not to say she could not do the same for a man. It is one thing to go against the norms in society but, we do have to acknowledge that they exist and part of the game is knowing these roles. You do not have to accept them or partake in them but, be aware of the consequences they have.

A lot of men need to grow a pair of balls. Being on about your "feelings" & "emotions," acting like the woman in the relationship is going to chase girls away. They want a man. If your the woman in the relationship and you can't stand up to her, what does that say about protecting her? her kids? a family? your defense against the big bad world? I am not saying be unemotional like me. I am saying do not settle for every emotion that pops in your head. It is absolutely pathetic and the quickest way to chase women away. You heard the old saying, Dont hate the player, hate the game. Well, there is a typical expectation in society that is programmed in the minds of both men and women. Somethings stand out as wussy and if you fall into this category, your begging for a world of isolate, rejection, and disregard. Part of knowing the game is knowing your role. Be aware of the consequences.
    By men growing balls you mean take authority, stand up for yourself, stick to your opinion, but listen to others, etc?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

feminism has done things like allow women to be more competitive career-wise & more adventurous sexually. the effect is macro, not micro. talking about how feminism effects you personally is beyond pointless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rexroth View Post
    feminism has done things like allow women to be more competitive career-wise & more adventurous sexually. the effect is macro, not micro. talking about how feminism effects you personally is beyond pointless.
    Ya dude, I dont know what people who complain about feminism are talking about.

Its like complaining that black Americans are getting too free and trying to put down the whites and take over the country as if they want things to go back to slavery or something. Very weird and paranoid.

The fact is that we are living in a different era. Love it or hate it, but this is the reality. Things are different for both men and women.

Amsterdam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its like complaining that black Americans are getting too free and trying to put down the whites and take over the country as if they want things to go back to slavery or something. Very weird and paranoid.

The fact is that we are living in a different era. Love it or hate it, but this is the reality. Things are different for both men and women.
    But what is interesting is the fact that former oppressed races, sexes are now more powerful and can get away with a lot more.

For instance: Couple of days ago I watched the movie Jerry Macguire and there was a conversation between man and wife (who were black). The wife told the man: "You are a strong, beautiful, black man."

Now picture a white woman telling a white man in a movie that he is a strong, beautiful, WHITE man. That wouldn't be tolerated, for sure!

Now I'm definitely NOT a racist but I did notice it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But what is interesting is the fact that former oppressed races, sexes are now more powerful and can get away with a lot more.

For instance: Couple of days ago I watched the movie Jerry Macguire and there was a conversation between man and wife (who were black). The wife told the man: "You are a strong, beautiful, black man."

Now picture a white woman telling a white man in a movie that he is a strong, beautiful, WHITE man. That wouldn't be tolerated, for sure!

You are exactly the people Im talking about.

We will talk when blacks start hanging whites on trees and get away with it.

There is something called 'HISTORY'. Just 30 years ago black people couldnt use the same restroom and the same drinking fountain as white people.

The sensitive memory of white supremacy is still fresh. One generation hasnt even passed yet since the civil rights movement.

The truth is minorities in the US just like anywhere else harbor inferiority complex. There is an invisible social ladder in this country.

1>Whites 2>Blacks 3>Asians 4>Hispanics.

So when whites are complimenting their own racial group, it sounds excessive in the ears of other racial groups.

Just imagine a poor person says, "Im the best poor guy!" He sounds noble right? Now what if a rich person says, "Im the best rich guy!" Immediately he sounds like an obnoxious bastard right?

The same thing like when a woman says, "Hey man, can you grab that for me?" She sounds alright right? Now what if a man says, "Hey woman, can you grab that for me?" Im a guy and even that sounds sexist to me.

This is how it is anywhere in this world. The ones on top are always being watched with jealousy and suspicion by those below.

Im a member of the minority so I know what Im talking about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the parallel you drew, thats awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its tough to be colored in America. Especially black. I could not imagine being black in America. Few people who are not of color can understand what its like to be colored. Some people think racism still does not exist, but that's just ignorant.

Black people have been pushed to the ground for years. The only way to over come such hardship is to be proud. For a woman to call her husband a strong black man is to make up for what society has indirectly called him. Its not racism at all. If whites were in the position of blacks, then noticing such a line would never be the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a woman to call her husband a strong black man is to make up for what society has indirectly called him. Its not racism at all.
    Exactly my point.

Like I said, minorities, especially black people feel deep down maybe unconsciously that we are less than white people. We see white people as the ruling class or some sort.

But then again, I think overtime after a couple generations maybe this feeling will go away and the past will be forgotten.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly my point.

Like I said, minorities, especially black people feel deep down maybe unconsciously that we are less than white people. We see white people as the ruling class or some sort.

But then again, I think overtime after a couple generations maybe this feeling will go away and the past will be forgotten.
    Someday will come. But we have only come so far since racism. It will be generations from now before we come to that day. However, not matter what there will always be some type of racism recreated somewhere else in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feminism was created to divide the American family, inflate the tax revenue, and lower working wages all under the guise of women's equality.

Pretty sneaky huh? Don't believe it? Do your homework, that shit is real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lan View Post
    Feminism was created to divide the American family, inflate the tax revenue, and lower working wages all under the guise of women's equality.

Pretty sneaky huh? Don't believe it? Do your homework, that shit is real.
    Lol, you are joking right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, you are joking right?
    Unfortunately NO. Like I said, do your homework on this because you won't take my word for it. Start off with this search - Gloria Steinem and the CIA.

Miami Beach, FL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lan View Post
    Unfortunately NO. Like I said, do your homework on this because you won't take my word for it. Start off with this search - Gloria Steinem and the CIA.
    Everyone is wetting their pants over this book... is it really that good?

Those are "conspiracy" theories, including "9/11 was orchestrated by US Government blah blah blah Bush" and "Religion was created to control population" along with "China is destroying United States economically, so they can take over" ...etc. etc.

Even though, I highly doubt anyone CONSCIOUSLY making those evil and devious decisions,

IT IS NOT UNLIKELY, that there is fragment of truth to that. Not Unlikely.

But, that's irrelevant...

Let's step aside from "how feminism destroying or helping society" and look at it from PURELY capitalistic perspective:

Putting WOMEN to work and paying them wages creates HUMONGOUS consumer sector. Studies were done, even back in 1920s, that woman buy more stuff. While men, back then, were responsible for large purchases like: houses, cars, boats, real estate, and other big ticket items, women STILL outdid them by purchasing smaller stuff.

It would be fools mistake not to give women MORE money. If women have jobs, they have income, they are independent of their husbands, which means they can BUY MORE SHIT!
    (source: MARKETING TO WOMEN QUICK FACTS She-conomy)

Watch TV and count commercials targeted for WOMEN and ones for MEN.

You will see at least twice commercials for women than men. Actually, funny, this came up:

When VH1 Pickup Artist was airing on TV, the commercial in between were for women!!!

Why? Because, women watch Pickup Artist; the actual target audience for those "dating" shows are WOMEN! Surprise?

Back on topic:

Let's say you are owner of BIG manufacturing company for clothes, kids, men's, and women's clothes.
    Your prime market segment is women (they are the ones that usually buy kids clothes too). In order to attract more customers, they need to have more money to spend. In order for them to spend more money, they need jobs. If they need jobs, what organization can you support that promotes equal pay for women?

How about lobbying your congressman?

Now picture thousands of influential companies sponsoring woman movements and civil rights?

It doesn't end there. As a collateral damage of women independence, more divorce cases were filed. Now, since women have rights to equal pay they can separate from husband (especially if he's not loyal)

But passing "equal rights laws", congressmen (and congreswomen) forgot to change existing laws, like ones on divorce laws.

That's where lawyers stepped in. My friend is a divorce lawyer, he told me that, majority of lawyers actually want to keep UNFAIR divorce laws (and child custody laws) they used back in 50s.

Why? Because it brings them more money.

If you haven't met or hired attorney before, you have NO IDEA how influential the BAR Association can be.

Now what?

STATISTICS

Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases including everything from autos to health care:
    # 91% of New Homes
    # 66% PCs
    # 92% Vacations
    # 80% Healthcare
    # 65% New Cars
    # 89% Bank Accounts
    # 93% Food
    # 93 % OTC PharmaceuticalsAmerican women spend about $5 trillion annually…
    Over half the U.S. GDP

Women represent the majority of the online market

Digital Divas By The Numbers
    • 22% shop online at least once a day
    • 92% pass along information about deals or finds to others
    • 171: average number of contacts in their e-mail or mobile lists
    • 76% want to be part of a special or select panel
    • 58% would toss a TV if they had to get rid of one digital device (only 11% would ditch their laptops)
    • 51% are moms
    Source: Mindshare/Ogilvy & Mather

Women process information and make purchasing decisions differently than men:
    # 59% of women feel misunderstood by food marketers;
    # 66% feel misunderstood by health care marketers;
    # 74% feel misunderstood by automotive marketers;
    # 84% feel misunderstood by investment marketers
    # 91% of women in one survey said that advertisers don’t understand them
    # 70% of new businesses are started by women

****A LITTLE TRUESTORY's BUSINESS SIDE NOTE: The TAX benefits are enormous for women (minority) entrepreneurs; My friend runs a company, which name is in his wife's name (dangerous!!!) ...not a single chick on ACTIVE board of directors

# The average black woman spends 3 times as much on beauty products compared with the average woman
    # Women influence $90 billion dollars worth of consumer electronic purchases in 2007
    # 61% of women influence household consumer electronic buying decisions
    # Nearly 50% of women say they want more green choices
    # 37% are more likely to pay attention to brands that are committed to environmental causes.
    # 25% of all products in a woman’s shopping cart nowadays are environmentally friendly.When women are aware you support women owned businesses
    # 79% would try your product or service
    # 80% would solidify their brand loyalty
    # 51% would give a company a second chance if a product or service missed the mark the first time
    # Women make more than 80% of all consumer purchasing decisions
    # Consulting firm A.T. Kearney estimates that women determine 80% of consumption, purchase 60% of all cars and own 40% of all stocks
    # 57% of women gardened within the last year
    # 55% of women spent time reading literature within the last year
    # Single women are becoming a more influential category versus 10 years ago
    # In 1998, only 69% of women between 18 and 24 were involved in home electronics purchases. By 2008, that number has grown to 91%, in part driven by the prevalence of personal electronics such as cell phones and computers
    # Over the past 10 years, the number of women 25-34 who were single or living with a significant other increased 8% to 38%
    # And they are more educated: the percentage of women who had an undergraduate or graduate degree increased, from 28% to 41%, over those 10 years.
    # She’s Got Game! Women And Sports: WOMEN MAKE UP:

* 47.2 % of major league soccer fans
    * 46.5% of MLB fans
    * 43.2% of NFL fans
    * 40.8% of fans at NHL games
    * 37% of NBA fans
    * Women purchase 46% of official NFL merchandise
    * Women spent 80% of all sport apparel dollars and controlled 60% of all money spent on men’s clothing
    * Women comprise about one-third (34%) of the adult audience for ESPN sport event programs

In older groups, women make up a larger percentage of the audience:
    # 31% are women 18-34
    # 32 % are women 35-54
    # 40% are women 55+

Women in Motorsports
    # 74% of male respondents and 62% of female respondents agreed that “women racers bring fans out to the games.”
    # 40% of female respondents and 21% of male respondents stated that they would be “more” or “much more” likely to follow motorsport races if more females were involved.
    # 40% of the 6.6 million people attending Winston Cup races each year are women

boys, i don't think you realise what a STRONG consumer segment women represent.

Let's go make money!