Met a girl at night club..# Closed, Facebook Closed, Photo Closed....whats next?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Met a girl at night club..# Closed, Facebook Closed, Photo Closed....whats next?

ok guys, this is really interesting.

I went to a club on Friday night with one of my guy mates. There were only two of us. Anyway, we went to this club early and there weren't many ppl yet (there are few dancing).

So we decided to warm up by dancing it among the very few ppl. At some point we were only 2 dancing (not in a gay sense...lol).

However a few songs later, there were a group of hot ladies join in the dance with us. One of the girls started to rub her back against my chest.. She look back to my face and smiled. So being me, I put my hand around her stomach and started grinding with the song. She was totally going rubbing up and down to my stomach with her back..

After a few songs, these girls took a break from dancing and stepped over to the sideline. I joined in and started talking with the girl. Her friends went to buy drinks. We were fooling around kissing her ear while i talk to her ..etc.

After that their friends came back and wanted to go back to the dance floor. So one of the girls pulled her to the dance floor and she gave me the "follow me" guesture. But I wasn't following her (I was going to but I was just trying not to be seen needy). But when her friend saw that I was left behind, she actually pull my hand very forcefully and joined their dancing group!

After that we were keep dancing intimately (like we were almost having sex-dance!).

After that, I got her number, her facebook and we even took a photo together (with my camera of course!).

I didn't f-closed her because I had to go somewhere on Saturday and had to sleep early!

But having obtained the # and the facebook, I would like the experienced guys to shed me some light on how to get the next "date" with her.

Also another thing I wanted to know is I have no bloody idea what i did RIGHT. If you can let me know what I did to attract her (and her chick friends) it will be great!! So I can reproduce it again next time knowingly

P.S. She wasn't drunk that day, she was just horny!

charlottetown pei canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davetheman View Post

But having obtained the # and the facebook, I would like the experienced guys to shed me some light on how to get the next "date" with her.

Also another thing I wanted to know is I have no bloody idea what i did RIGHT. If you can let me know what I did to attract her (and her chick friends) it will be great!! So I can reproduce it again next time knowingly
    first off bravo, i had a night like this this weekend,

1st thing you did right was dance with your friends on the dance floor when there was noone there, That shows that you are adventurous and dont really care what other people think of you, Girls tend to be turned on by this.

2nd thing, when you isolated you got alot of keno going. my favourite keno to do is when dancing nub the back of their neck with one hand and a large grip, you can litterally see the expression on their face that they are getting wet.

3rd , you showed that you didnt need them, you showed that they are the ones chasing you.

Bravo you could have deff f closed her that night.

This series doesnt work all the time or with everybody.

the guy needs to have and attractive/outgoing frame for the girls to approach you. if you can get girls to approach you, your set. DHV up the ass to anyone else that sees that.

What I think you should do is send come casual messages either text or fb message, depending on what you feel more comfortable doing. I'd sooner go through the facebook first cause the picture is right there to remind her who it is.

Then randomly text her this weekend saying you and the boys are going to "club X'", then guage your responce on what she says. if she says somthing along the line of im not sure what I'm doing, invite her to bring the girls out there. if she says she hsa plans at another place, leave it at that, dont change your plans, it makes you look needy. say somthing like cool, we should meet up some other time and hang out...

Try somthing like that, or if anyone else has any suggestions they may want to add

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm as clueless as you are as to where to take it from there, but I'd start with a casual text or Facebook comment.

What did you do right? Well, her seeing you dancing with the first girl undoubtedly gave you social proof, and may have sparked jealousy.
    "Venus favors the bold" - Ovid

Amsterdam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why you hooked up with this girl? You showed her you were having fun. You and ur mate were the only two on the dancefloor so that shows you're there for fun and you are the party.

What to do? Text her the next time you're going to a club with ur mates. Say something like: "I'm going to club x, would be nice to see you there. X"

Queens NYC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Step 1 - Add on Facebook (wait for her to accept friend request)

Step 2 - Call within 48-72 hours of getting the phone number

Step 3 - Run some nice phone game and depending on the flow ask for date or do another follow up phone call and get date for next weekend.

Simple and it works. Long as you game is strong i dont forsee you having any problems moving forward with this. You got a facebook, phone number and a photo... i mean pretty much ur all set.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the replies guys..

Can you give me some sample message that I should send her to get the next date?

Thanks agin!

Queens NYC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davetheman View Post
    Thanks for all the replies guys..

Can you give me some sample message that I should send her to get the next date?

Thanks agin!
    What sample message?.. when you call her on the phone get a good conversation going and when you feel the time is right in the conversation you ask her out to go on another date... Preferably after her laughing at a joke or showing high energy during the convo.