12345 ... LastLast
    Vancouver, Canada

Tenmagnet Q&A

Ask me anything, go ahead.

Tenmagnet (Chris Shepherd)
    -------------------------------------------------

Reviews Blog Products Twitter

Portland, OR; Columbus, OH; Asheville, NC

OK cool, 3 questions. Sometimes I feel like an idiot because I get hung up on simple stuff in some areas, whereas I've gone on to more advanced stuff in other areas.

1. What should I do when I'm midway in my opener, but the set tries to grab the topic and inject their own thoughts or a completely unrelated topic that is not useful for the frame I'm setting? I'm thinking just cut the thread and stack forward, but I'm not really sure.

2. How do you calibrate for females who seem to have low interest and body temperature, but are interested? I had a set recently where the girl wouldn't really even give a high five. I'd tease her and she would just agree, and over all didn't seen very interested. However, later in the set she ends up giving me a hand job on the sly.

3. Opened a three 3 set and got the two non-targets interested, but the target is supposedly married. I eject. So, I plan on reopening the set later when they are seated at the next table from my friends and I. I just talked to my friends a little louder than normal working in DHVs so the 3 set can over hear. It seemed to work getting their interest. My question is does it become an issue with the original girl if I reopen the set making one of the other girls my new target and how does this effect the dynamic in the way you're dealing with the original target?

3. What's your views on cheating?

Can you tell me few neggs to use when a woman is being silent?

Thanks

Vancouver, Canada

1. What should I do when I'm midway in my opener, but the set tries to grab the topic and inject their own thoughts or a completely unrelated topic that is not useful for the frame I'm setting? I'm thinking just cut the thread and stack forward, but I'm not really sure.
    Usually this is a good sign - the purpose of an opener is to engage a woman in conversation, so if she starts engaging you, just stack forward.

The only exception to this would be if she's engaging you with something that kind of tools you (where did you get that shirt), in which case you would tease her back. Still, I'll almost always cut the opener off.

2. How do you calibrate for females who seem to have low interest and body temperature, but are interested? I had a set recently where the girl wouldn't really even give a high five. I'd tease her and she would just agree, and over all didn't seen very interested. However, later in the set she ends up giving me a hand job on the sly.
    Asian girls do this all the time.

What I usually do is be really discrete - I'll say a few sexual things, and maybe a bit of sexual/romantic kino when people aren't looking, but otherwise I'm just going to try and get 1 on 1 with the woman in question.

3. Opened a three 3 set and got the two non-targets interested, but the target is supposedly married. I eject. So, I plan on reopening the set later when they are seated at the next table from my friends and I. I just talked to my friends a little louder than normal working in DHVs so the 3 set can over hear. It seemed to work getting their interest. My question is does it become an issue with the original girl if I reopen the set making one of the other girls my new target and how does this effect the dynamic in the way you're dealing with the original target?
    Generally speaking, if you're only FLIRTING and in flirty kino, you can change targets and it's not a big deal. If you've been getting romantic, either with words or with kino, jealousy or player vibe can pop up. Seems like you shouldn't have a problem in this case.

Vancouver, Canada

What's your views on cheating?
    I disapprove of it, which is why I usually have open relationships.

Can you tell me few neggs to use when a woman is being silent?
    You're pretty quiet, aren't you. <look at her like she's weird>
    Does this girl talk?
    I see, the strong silent type.

6. Cool thread, I'll think of a question soon. If you don't mind would you also try and fit in examples of how you would actually handle it/what you would say. Like with the asian girl and the discrete sexual stuff...not that we want to copy word for word but it just gives a better idea of what kind of vibe you're setting which really helps.

7. How do you keep a open relationship going?

How do you deal with when you run out of things to say At least the few times that happened in the past?

8. Hey Tenmagnet,

I have read all the stickies on social circle game and understand that it is slow burn game. My question is how do you get her out for a 1-on-1 hangout, not with your friends or other girls? I do fine in my social circle. I am funny, people respect me, I respect others, and I get the numbers and MSNs from the girls easily. But this really bothers me. I have never done social circle game before and what would be a good way to get her to hangout with you alone?

My second question is about loud venues. I am going to Frequency tonight; I don't know if you have ever been there but I gotta say it's definitely the loudest club I have ever been to. It's because of the design. It's a fucking square. My voice projection and tonality are solid but at this club you have to repeat everything you say like 5 times for the set to hear it. I find club game easy overall but repeating yourself 5 times kills the vibe and it becomes hard to sustain the momentum. Any tips on getting past that? Thanks.

Vancouver, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Basically Yes View Post
    Cool thread, I'll think of a question soon. If you don't mind would you also try and fit in examples of how you would actually handle it/what you would say. Like with the asian girl and the discrete sexual stuff...not that we want to copy word for word but it just gives a better idea of what kind of vibe you're setting which really helps.
    W/respect to women who want to be discrete, I don't really do ANYTHING. As soon as I know they want to hook up with me but really want to be discrete, I just wink, act like an AFC, do a bit of kino when people aren't looking and try to get them alone. It's really pretty simple.

I was discussing with a friend about scene conversion in girls. What I mean is when u meet girls from other scenes (emo, rock, rave etc) but are beautiful and interesting (after you talked to them for a bit) and you are not willing to change your scene (of course) do you try to suck her in your reality or you try to find a middle ground? Had any experience with this?

12345 ... LastLast