HEY YOU! ANSWER THIS FOR ME PLEASE!!!

NYC, ATX
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, I'm always trying to teach the best way I can and be relevant. If you are reading this please answer the following questions for me. Help me help you..

1-what was/is the hardest part of this whole game process to learn for you?

2-what was the most helpful thing you did? Was it.... A bootcamp? infield training? A seminar? A product? A wing? A video? A book? etc. et.c

3-what product/seminar would you suggest, that would be so awesome you would have to attend?

THANK YOU!

E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a great deal of complaints, Intrigue. I think this better be done privately, either on PM or Skype.

NYC, ATX
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 327ren View Post
    I have a great deal of complaints, Intrigue. I think this better be done privately, either on PM or Skype.
    please feel free to PM me or email me at intrigue@lovesystems.com
    E-mail me at intrigue@lovesystems.com if you are interested in working with me. Serious inquiries only!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I think the main thing holding me back is Im obsessed with the looks issue, always thinking looks are everything and I dont identify myself as a good looking guy so ...

NYC, ATX
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DanEinsen View Post
    Well I think the main thing holding me back is Im obsessed with the looks issue, always thinking looks are everything and I dont identify myself as a good looking guy so ...
    Hey Dan, this is pretty common. And not just with looks but with other things like money, etc. The truth of it is its only as big of a deal as you let it be in your mind. In all honesty a man can control 90% of his looks and skew them in his favor with some work. I used to be about a 4 on the looks scale and now I'm considered very good looking.

That being said looks can help for sure IF YOU ARE ALREADY TAKING ACTION. They give you a boost especially in the beginning SOME TIMES but beyond that they dont open or close for you. Which is everything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Intrigue View Post
    Hey Dan, this is pretty common. And not just with looks but with other things like money, etc. The truth of it is its only as big of a deal as you let it be in your mind. In all honesty a man can control 90% of his looks and skew them in his favor with some work. I used to be about a 4 on the looks scale and now I'm considered very good looking.

That being said looks can help for sure IF YOU ARE ALREADY TAKING ACTION. They give you a boost especially in the beginning SOME TIMES but beyond that they dont open or close for you. Which is everything.

Thanks man, yea I know... the problem is that I have done some crazy research regarding this, the biology and all, and theres like millions of studies out there showing again and again that a mans physical looks are the absolute most important thing and #1 that women go for in a man.

Thing is, I dont even know if I believe it myself, but it puts so many doubt in my mind reading that shit .. and why would they lie? I mean, its not like theres some conspiracy going on lol.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXACTLY. I wish this would finally be addressed by some of the REAL experts in this forum. I would, in particular, like to see a REAL LIFE example of a guy who is not sexually attractive yet scoring left and right. Seeing is believing. Please, no armchair quarterbacks posting here, I know what you guys have said, and I know that game is 50% talking your way past the girl's rejection mechanism. But suppose your looks are such that, while not classically ugly, you are just not "sex material"? Suppose this is insurmountable? I want to hear only from you Intrigue, not the armchair QB crowd. Is a 6+ going to sleep with a guy who looks weird or "off", or just not sexy? How much of this is reversible? And why does online dating not work? I think there needs to be an example shown of a guy who looks bad but who has mad game before I am satisfied.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish this would finally be addressed by some of the REAL experts in this forum. I think there needs to be an example shown of a guy who looks bad but who has mad game before I am satisfied.
    I am so sorry Intrigue, I don't want to derail your thread or flame anyone, but this is getting ridiculous.

327ren has gotten replies from Tenmagnet, Rio, Vox, Therogue, Tank, CowboyCasanova, rockycruz and many others, more than 35 pages of very long and well thought through replies, and you have the audacity to call them an armchair quarterback crowd?

They have again and again said that you have to stop chasing those same three girls, stop dressing like a bum when you approach, don't be so extremely needy and get some friends before you focus on game, and they have said that you need to do more than 10 approaches, but you insist that you need to manage your hundreds of pages of PUA notes before you approach more. You even asked Savoy to get the unedited version of MB for crying out loud!

You are leaning back, expecting everyone to keep serving you and prove to you that Love Systems Works, and you call THEM armchair quarterbacks?

You haven't even addressed the thing Intrigue asks for help about! You just take and take and take, in your own threads and everywhere else, and in return you have called people idiots, keyboard jockeys, hypocrites, you even told two instructors that their advice was bad... and you know best because you are a 43 year old virgin!? And you are still not "SATISFIED?"

Sorry for the rant, but 327rens behaviour is so unfair, why is it being allowed?

327ren, try to ask Intrigue whether he thinks it is important to approach a lot, of if you should manage notes of your openers and routines first.

NYC, ATX
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hrang View Post
    I am so sorry Intrigue, I don't want to derail your thread or flame anyone, but this is getting ridiculous.
    Thanks buddy but its okay. The looks topic is a tough one to get over and one that most "PUAs" disregard. I have a lot of thoughts on it and can talk about it for a very long time. Most of the LS instructors were never good looking guys, though pretty much all of them now have a solid grasp on fashion and fitness which has brought them up a few points. That being said they all are successful with 6+'s and I have seen it. I have also taught many students who are not good looking by any means to success.

I will NEVER advise that you should not look your best. I believe every man can get in great shape and get his fashion and body language in check. DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!! When i was well over 300 pounds i thought it was cooler to be not good looking and have so much game I could pick up girls despite it. Not cool. No one cares. I hated how I looked. Get in shape, look good, you look at yourself in the mirror more than anyone else sees you.

I've seen super good looking tall guys, 10/10 get absolutely nowhere with girls and often just stand around. Action trumps all.

Also context plays a big role with how your looks will affect attracting women. Examples...
    -online dating- if you are ugly you are having a super tough time. If you are good looking, you arent doing much better. I recently re tried some online dating and sent about 10 messages and had 2 write back and then drop off by the second message. My pictures are fantastic.
    -cold approach- night game with sets standing around in a low key venue you can buy yourself a ton of time to convey personality right to her.
    -cold approach in loud clubs- you are more judged off your looks
    -social circle- you can have the most time to build a great image despite your looks.
    -DHV game- this would be being famous (many facets to this), throwing parties at a cool place (gatsby game), teaching classes, being a leader in some context. These will put you up very high despite any looks.

TAKEAWAYS...
    1-start to get your looks handled
    2-apply your effort to a context that suits you after you try them out

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The same people who think that looks matter also think that being well dressed using body language will get them great results.
    Nothing could be further from the truth.
    I can't understand why with all the LS material he has at his finger tips that he still believes looks matter.

A dark cave called Pussy...;)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXACTLY. I wish this would finally be addressed by some of the REAL experts in this forum. I would, in particular, like to see a REAL LIFE example of a guy who is not sexually attractive yet scoring left and right. Seeing is believing. Please, no armchair quarterbacks posting here, I know what you guys have said, and I know that game is 50% talking your way past the girl's rejection mechanism. But suppose your looks are such that, while not classically ugly, you are just not "sex material"? Suppose this is insurmountable? I want to hear only from you Intrigue, not the armchair QB crowd. Is a 6+ going to sleep with a guy who looks weird or "off", or just not sexy? How much of this is reversible? And why does online dating not work? I think there needs to be an example shown of a guy who looks bad but who has mad game before I am satisfied.
    This:
    Sean Stephenson's wife hits back at internet bullies who say he can't satisfy her in bed | Daily Mail Online

He may not be scoring left and right (actually who knows how many maybe attracted to him, he's a damn great motivational speaker that i got to know through Mystery) but you can't be worse than him ?. I can't imagine how many hurdles he would have to go through just to live kind of a "normal" life and he's happy than most people i know. I really like him but if a guy like him can get laid, do you think looks really matter ? oh and there goes your looks excuse as well. Plus, believe me you like to think that seeing someone else your age getting laid a lot is going to change your perspective but its not, you are still going to come up with some bullshit excuses.

Anyway, i actually wanted to ask @Intrigue for some help since he's offering.

1. The hardest part for me has been approach anxiety, i got over it but after i got out of the game for a few years (5 to be exact) it is back and it has been getting harder to overcome AA now, also due to the fact i don't have my wing with me anymore who helped me the first time around. Any advice for this ? What i can do to overcome my AA being solo, and nope, can't have a wingman....my friend who helped me the first time (who's a natural) is in a different city and my other friends are not as motivated to cold-approach women even the ones who are good with women (through social circles) so it has to be solo.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by job20 View Post
    The same people who think that looks matter also think that being well dressed using body language will get them great results.
    Nothing could be further from the truth.
    I can't understand why with all the LS material he has at his finger tips that he still believes looks matter.

Because we read studies and trust scientific evidence, especially when there are like hundreds of studies coming to the exact same conclusions?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DanEinsen
    All these studies repeat the same scenerio.

They dont portray the club environment.
    The same studies prove that global warming is occuring but nothing could be further from the truth.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DanEinsen
    All these studies repeat the same scenerio.

They dont portray the club environment.
    The same studies prove that global warming is occuring but nothing could be further from the truth.
    "Same scenario" ? Incorrect. There are studies with photos, but also speed dating. Science also shows that physically attractive men not only get more and hotter girls, but they receive more promotions, get more respect, more friendships and are threated better by society overall. All due to having more healthy quality genes.

Arguing agains this is to portray oneself as a religious nutcase arguing agains evolution. The scientific research done on physical attraction is HUGE by now and only a rationalising fool would say looks dont matter.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DanEinsen. Hay man, I bet you've never done a LS bootcamp nor have done any approaches at all. Is that right ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DanEinsen. Hay man, I bet you've never done a LS bootcamp nor have done any approaches at all. Is that right ?
    No, that is incorrect.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hay DanEinsen, which part is incorrect ?

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think psychological studies hold as much value or as as accurate as studies performed in the hard sciences (even though people tend to lump the two and pretend evolution and global warming don't exist, and vaccines cause autism *facepalm*). Psychology has many variables, and people don't always act in real life as they would as part of the study. Also, just because there is a correlation, it doesn't imply causation. It could be that people who have high confidence and self-respect take better care of their bodies, but attract women mostly due to their confidence and self-respect. It also doesn't meant that YOU as an individual can't attract ONE decent looking girl to be happy with.

Anyways... No one is saying that looks DON'T matter. They just aren't the end-all when it comes to pickup.

Rogue
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, seems like the reality denying has creeped into love systems forums aswell. First it was RSD, now you guys seems completely out of touch with reality denying basicly thousands of scientific proven studies aswell. I just cannot take anyone seriously who does this, you gotta seriously lack experience with women if you do not agree looks make it a HELL Of alot easier for a guy, have you even had any girlfriends? You dont think girls have eyes no?

Im out of here

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    That's what we've been saying all along.
    It's like some guys just want to hear what they want to hear, see what they want to see. For example, I have heard all time from instructors about the steps below. Never saying looks don't matter but it's not the ONLY thing. So I listen and I write it down and apply..

Like these here...I'm working on...

1) Approach more women. Be more aggressive than other guys with this. Exposure therapy to overcome anxiety. Lack of inner game, self esteem issues.
    2) Go to gym and to train body and look good with what we got
    3) Maybe save money to get teeth sorted too. (this I am doing too)
    4) Have some fashion sense. Instead of looking like a tramp, a creep.
    5( Invest in learning the game.
    6) Start focusing in building a social life, find passion, interest and go where lots of people have same interest
    7) Focus on target place so other owners, bouncers, waitress, workers know oneself
    8) Finally, one so many fail in. Trust the process. Do 2 years aggressive, consistent approach and learn what to do. As learning process first but deep down, must don't. They really DON'T believe. You can see it in their actions, chasing two-three-10 girls and that is all they talk about again and again, and again and again. Such guys didn't believe in process.

They can have all help in world, they don't trust the process. They don't believe and it's all attention, victim, yearning to feel important, nothing but attention. Then they vomit on everyone else with their bs negativity and we got to tolerate that crap. Maybe in forum, but not in my social life out there.

So many things one can do and looks is just one thing and we miss all these out. That's why I like the title "Magic Bullet." It's like a slap on face in a sense for people who think there's one thing, one step, one secret to succeed in attracting attractive women.

Granted, if one hasn't looks it will be harder but then like everything in life I found it works when I then play harder, work harder, be more aggressive, build bigger social circle, do something that most good looking guys and average guys with so much baggage won't do.

AND stop talking shit, garbage to myself, like my brain is some dumping trash can. As if we don't have enough of poison in world, words, images, social conditioning, we also add more crap and kill ourselves slowly with poisonous words.

I always say to myself, "Rocky, apart from looks, did you do EVERYTHING you can with what you got and what's in world? Answer.....NO. If I am honest and if others are honest they'd also say...NO."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    It's funny, I also see telltales of delusion in this threads, the kind of delusion that makes people seek out limiting ideas that makes them feel good because it alleviates them from the responsibility of dealing with their own problems.

Of course looks matter. A guy with perfect game AND a perfect jawline will have it a bit easier than a moderately looking guy with perfect game. But as a man you can almost always be attractive to women based on your personality and if you have maximized your fashion, fitness and grooming, no women are inherently out of your league. That's what we've been saying all along.
    Thankyou, makes alot of sense.

I know I can be on the offence on this one and come off as agressive, but thats probably just cause some companies/guys claim they dont matter at all, as if girls dont have eyes, and Ive seen with my own eyes like hundreds of times girls saying: "He is HOT" and then being the initiator pulling the guy home, just cause he looks good with masculine symmetrical featuers, muscular etc.

NYC, ATX
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankyou, makes alot of sense.

I know I can be on the offence on this one and come off as agressive, but thats probably just cause some companies/guys claim they dont matter at all, as if girls dont have eyes, and Ive seen with my own eyes like hundreds of times girls saying: "He is HOT" and then being the initiator pulling the guy home, just cause he looks good with masculine symmetrical featuers, muscular etc.
    I never said looks don't matter. You are on the wrong thread and talking about the wrong people and company.

NOW BACK TO MY INITIAL QUESTIONS. Sounds like a big issue is guys thinking looks matter way more than they do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright one issue in my game is how to transform it to a more direct style. Im largely based in "old school" Mystery Method/Love Systems where I go in more indirect pushing the girls button to get her chasing my validation, in which results in her qualifying herself and jumping into my hoops, then transitioning to comfort and eventually hopefully seduction.

However, If I go direct, I just dont know where to "go next". Like, is the attraction phase "done" after u go direct and get a positive response/compliance? If so, should I just move directly to qualification and then comfort, completely skipping the teasing parts/push-pull that I usually do in attraction? And if so - wont that make for a pretty boring conversation without spice in it?

NYC, ATX
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright one issue in my game is how to transform it to a more direct style. Im largely based in "old school" Mystery Method/Love Systems where I go in more indirect pushing the girls button to get her chasing my validation, in which results in her qualifying herself and jumping into my hoops, then transitioning to comfort and eventually hopefully seduction.

However, If I go direct, I just dont know where to "go next". Like, is the attraction phase "done" after u go direct and get a positive response/compliance? If so, should I just move directly to qualification and then comfort, completely skipping the teasing parts/push-pull that I usually do in attraction? And if so - wont that make for a pretty boring conversation without spice in it?

2-what was the most helpful thing you did? Was it.... A bootcamp? infield training? A seminar? A product? A wing? A video? A book? etc. et.c

3-what product/seminar would you suggest, that would be so awesome you would have to attend?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Intrigue View Post

1. Getting the girl to "hook" so much as she starts chasing/wanting me.
    2. Reading magic bullets/MM
    3. A love-systems "hotseat" (refering to RSDs hotseat) where you could show hours of infield footage for 1-3 days, to a smaller amount of cost than bootcamp.

Los Angeles, California
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I spent most of my last book (www.tinyurl.com/iymbook) explaining exactly why - with examples - much of what we take as "scientific" evidence about dating and attraction is well and truly wrong. (That said, I admit that we sometimes try to have it both ways. I'm proud of the fact that Psychology Today did a big study of Love Systems and came out with an endorsement.)

On the subject of looks:

OF COURSE looks matter. Given two men who are identical in every way, and one looks like me and the other looks like Brad Pitt, it's NOT a 50/50 coin flip. The better looking man is going to have an advantage.

OF COURSE looks aren't the only thing that matters or even the most important thing. Come to any Love Systems program and you'll see good looking guys who aren't getting the women they want before they come to LS, and you'll find ugly guys who use their training to kill it. Or come to the SuperConference and meet all of the LS instructors. Hell, we have an instructor who is missing an arm. And he's better with women than even most other instructors.

Here's another secret though...for a man, your looks have very little to do with what you look like naked. You can be perceived as good looking with the right outfit, haircut, and body language. You can go from a 2 to a 7 in a day. Women can't.

Also worth considering -- while looks do matter, they matter a different amount to different women and they matter a different amount depending on what she's looking for and what she has going on. And what is good looking to one woman may be unattractive to another.

So what do you do?

Make the most out of your looks
    Make your look reflect your identity
    Stop worrying about it
    Go out and have fun and express your personality
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

NYC, ATX
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Getting the girl to "hook" so much as she starts chasing/wanting me.
    2. Reading magic bullets/MM
    3. A love-systems "hotseat" (refering to RSDs hotseat) where you could show hours of infield footage for 1-3 days, to a smaller amount of cost than bootcamp.
    thanks buddy good stuff here.

with #1 I do hear this often. You do not need a girl to chase you to get somewhere with her. If she is talking to you and eventually following your lead enough to progress logistically thats all you need.

That being said a quick and easy tip to get them to chase a little bit is to use takeaways and isolation.

takeaways- when she says something you don't like or just for the hell of it when she is into the conversation you can do something like tell her she's losing you and turn your body slightly away from her. This wont work in the first couple minutes usually but after that it can work well.

isolation- Try bringing just her to another spot in the venue you meet and sit down with her. Most of the time she will start asking you questions and "chasing" you a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This used to be getting past the first 10 minutes and go to the "next level" where you escalate or number close or just stand there doing nothing and have her being attracted to you, yourself in control of that. Now it's combining it with all other stuff in life, there's so much cool things to do but you can't neglect game and or social things.

Meeting like minded people. Hang out with them on a regular base. I also absorbed tons of information through books and and videos though I do think regular practice and never just executing but always thinking afterward about what's good about the current approach and what could be better is very helpful. Be on top of your sh** so to say.

Some cool seminar for like about 100 dollars about a particular field in the game.

NYC, ATX
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andthensome View Post

This used to be getting past the first 10 minutes and go to the "next level" where you escalate or number close or just stand there doing nothing and have her being attracted to you, yourself in control of that. Now it's combining it with all other stuff in life, there's so much cool things to do but you can't neglect game and or social things.

Meeting like minded people. Hang out with them on a regular base. I also absorbed tons of information through books and and videos though I do think regular practice and never just executing but always thinking afterward about what's good about the current approach and what could be better is very helpful. Be on top of your sh** so to say.

Some cool seminar for like about 100 dollars about a particular field in the game.
    Awesome stuff thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The hardest part up till now was getting past false beliefs about what was and was not possible. Now it would be getting better at qualifying and continuing to PUSH/pull instead of just pull once attraction is there.

While a wing is extremely beneficial I would say that if I had a wing where I live and hadn't had infield training it wouldn't get me the results I get with having had the infield and going out without a wing. I am now able to identify my hangups and have been given the tools to fix them!

Super Conference was amazing and I believe it would benefit anyone, at any skill level. It was really cool to see that even INSTRUCTORS were asking other instructors questions and trying to better their game. "In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

Robert

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A true alpha PUA is a man who loves himself, women and other people. It's about genuinely caring about others and the ability to make instant friends with others and relate deeply and quickly. Women react strongly to genuine warmth and a self deprecating sense of humor that shows that the man doesn't take himself too seriously, but makes the most out of his life.

Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuliya910 View Post
    What do you think about marriage agencies?
    They could work. They are sometimes also called marriage bureaus. Most of the time they charge quite a lot for personalized services which if availed will guarantee them showing you the kind of profiles you’d like to see. And of course, marry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuliya910 View Post
    Maybe someone want to try servicesof marriage agency?
    Yuliya910, if i may ask..what type of marriage agency are you thinking of. An Internet/online one?