PDA

View Full Version : Can you PU when your disabled?

switchblade
04-27-2006, 04:29 PM
I recently hurt my leg and loss the use of part of it. Hence i must use a cane. MY MLTR's don't care because they know me and nothing could change there perception of me, I fucked one of them in the hospitol bed while I was there. BUT I have maybe sarged a 2set since I got out the hospitol. My question is can I use this in any way. I have been just plowing and acting like nothing's wrong but I always will get the "what happened to your leg?" question. So I am going out this weekend to start mastering day game but I am nervous about my limp. Can I turn it into something useful?

Vace
04-27-2006, 04:35 PM
Fucking A dude.
HB: OMG... how did you hurt your leg?????
You: Rock climbing, surfing, sky diving, fight clubin, blah DHV blah DHV blah,
HB: *3 diffrent IOI's*
You: *a2*
Are you picking up what I'm laying down?

Hawt
04-27-2006, 04:38 PM
I believe Badboy lost partial use of one of his arms in war when he was shot by a sniper and he is a very well respected PUA.

the piper
04-27-2006, 04:42 PM
switch i told you not to worry about it. dammit make you make it sould like that shit is hanging off.
all who want this thread for worst of the forem say aye!
AYE!!!!!!!!!
dude your frame is fucking awesome we are wily as hell especially when we are together. if a girl ask you what's with the can say "what cane?" then smile. tell them the truth. tell i sort DHV story like "oh i was just doing some covert op work in a former soviet rouge state and a dog bite while there?" then smile. i don't think one girl would really give a shit. it isn't a big deal or forever either. your good if it makes you feel better i'll go out wearing a neck brace tonight. deal?

Archangel
04-27-2006, 04:58 PM
Disabilities shouldn't matter...
As long as you're "fully functional" where it counts ;)
--Archangel

doc
04-27-2006, 05:03 PM
lol..
you`re not disabled...you walk with a limp !
Disabled is when your dick does`nt work anymore...that`s fucking "Disabled"

Malibu
04-27-2006, 05:12 PM
Disabled is when your dick does`nt work anymore...that`s fucking "Disabled"
lol...i shouldnt laugh but that is a fuckin funny response.
But its true your not disabled...you just hurt yourself. Its not a permanent thing is it? Besides....even if it is its not that bad. I can imagine how it would make you feel but its something you need to handle with your inner game.
If you have sharp game then use that to harness your self confidence and concentrate on structuring your game as normal.
if you dont have sharp game...then sharpen it! But use your self esteem to the best of your advantage.

switchblade
04-27-2006, 05:30 PM
WOW! thanks for all the responses so quick guy's. I have to use the cane for a couple month's maybe 2-4 tops. Your all right I know my game is way strong and my frame doesn't allow for any insercurities. I have been readin alot of Juggler's stuf and that helped as well. Some times you need your boys to back you up and you all came through for me.
I am going to go fuck a stripper sideways now!

Malibu
04-27-2006, 05:39 PM
I am going to go fuck a stripper sideways now!
:D
lol...check out my sex position guide if you need any tips there!...or my kamasutra guide!...depends how physical you wanna try and get!

Bayroot
04-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Man, my dad lost use of his right arm and I feel your pain. All the best to you.
Being "disabled" will not hurt your pickup. There are really NO excuses (reality is a beautiful place, thank GOD women are emotionally wired). Some of the replies you received make me proud to read. Really good shit. This is a great community.
All are right too, it can only be a DHV if used properly. If not, maybe a vunerability during C1. I absolutely respect your strong mindset to plow through with this even due to an injury. Great work man, you are a true hero.
--Bayroot--

doc
04-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Dude,
you have a bum leg...
So, sarge with a really cool headed cane and peacock with that..attract attention...just no dildos or light-up skulls...

switchblade
04-27-2006, 05:59 PM
well there goes my weekend.....just kidding

doc
04-27-2006, 06:12 PM
I`m closing this thread since you got great replies and your dick still works.