PDA

View Full Version : Did I do something wrong?

stunt_man
06-29-2009, 05:14 PM
this is some txting i did back and forth with my ex g/f of a year ago that i would LOVE to hook up with again.

She txts me

HB: Hi, We should hang out. Whatcha doin today
me: Depends, do you drink?
Hb: I'm under age hha(19)
me: I'm going to a friends house to hang out later and have some drinks, so if you want to see me, you should come with.
HB: That's not my type of scene. But id like to hang so let me know k

I don't know what to reply?
I want to hook up with her, but i don't really want a girl that doesn't want to hang out with me friends or isn't okay with just having a couple drinks.

miaddict
06-29-2009, 05:26 PM
I want to hook up with her, but i don't really want a girl that doesn't want to hang out with me friends or isn't okay with just having a couple drinks.

Catch up with her alone. She did not say no to drinks.

She's your EX and she does not want to be seen with your friends. THAT would send mixed signals that you two are back together. It makes it socially AWKWARD for her. Besides, if you want to hook up, having your friends around worsen the logistics.

stunt_man
06-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Catch up with her alone. She did not say no to drinks.

She's your EX and she does not want to be seen with your friends. THAT would send mixed signals that you two are back together. It makes it socially AWKWARD for her. Besides, if you want to hook up, having your friends around worsen the logistics.

Sounds like some sound advice! So where do you think I should go from there? I'm obviously not going to cancel my plans with my friends to hang out with her. Think it'd be okay to contact her in a couple days?

MeZzmerized
06-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Sounds like some sound advice! So where do you think I should go from there? I'm obviously not going to cancel my plans with my friends to hang out with her. Think it'd be okay to contact her in a couple days?

You're golden man, hit her up next time!

stunt_man
06-29-2009, 08:10 PM
lol...thx, i tend to overthink situations sometimes. This makes me alot more confident. Plus she broke up with her b/f just like a month ago ;)

haha, hopefully things will go smoothly!

MeZzmerized
06-30-2009, 05:06 AM
Haha it's all you bro, good luck!

shwnd
07-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Give her the 3 day wait, make her think you are always busy. Then jokingly send a text or call her up saying:

"Well since your mommy and daddy don't approve of you drinking at 19 I guess we could get some coffee, XXX (place) at XXX(time) Unless of course your parents are against caffeine. ;)"

^ Something along those lines, it's 2:24 am and that is the best I could think up right now.