PDA

View Full Version : Chicks are full of shit

MadMaster
04-26-2006, 10:02 PM
Chicks bullshit is what fucks AFCs over. They listen to all the shit girls want (flowers, romantic dinners, that bullshit) and then they try that shit to only crash and burn.
I'm starting to become a serious believer in that anything a girl says to me about how to pick up chicks is 100% bullshit and should be thrown out. Unless she is one of those super smart chicks...those are few and far inbetween.
Yeah, I'm a newb, but I'm still getting my inner game stuff worked out.

Hawkish
04-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Rule #1 dont be mad at women. Its not that they are bitches, its just AFC guys are not appealing. Smart girls, "few and far between" well i guess that you be an example of getting lucky. Chill a bit though, and use their "bitch" attitude to your advantage. you have the resources here to make it work for you. good luck.

Sentinel
04-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Actually, it's what guys allow chicks to do to them that fucks them over.
Women can't explain what it takes to get them going. And even if they could they wouldn't tell you. Why would you ever give away your power.
And it's not they're bullshit, it's just how they are. Accept it and learn how to deal with it in a way that gets you what you want. Let go of the anger and go play. Come from a place where you can always just laugh at their silly wiring. Always be above it and don't let your emotions mess you up. It will happen but come out of it quickly.

Sentinel
04-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Also, look at it like this: They are the way they are and do what they do in order for you rise to the occassion and become a man of strength and someone they can't control. They aren't attracted to weak AFC guys for a reason. Look at it as your personal call to action to become better and stronger. And that strength comes from controlling your emotions.

Malibu
04-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Dont hate the player, hate the game
What girls tell you is the truth...however....the reason they are so different in the field is because it is their brain operating...not their hearts. An their brain tells them to be cautious over every guy that approaches them...all 1000 of them. Girls are trained from an early age to get their defense up. In time you will learn to go in under the radar and then you will understand women.
Good Luck

Punkchik
04-26-2006, 10:27 PM
There is nothing wrong with being nice to women; you can buy her dinner and still not be a doormat, y'know.
The trick is not being a putz. Look at it the other way: If a boring chick came along and wanted to buy you dinner, hey, it's a free dinner, right? All you have to do is be sociable. If she doesn't spark your interest, you wouldn't lose anything, but if she turns out to be cool even better, right?

MadMaster
04-26-2006, 10:46 PM
lol...woops. :) I wasn't angry...damn internet.... I guess it's just frustration. Getting over the fact that they built me into this AFC guy (which I'm still trying to grow out of), all because I decided to try to be what they want. It's just every time a girl tries to give me advice, she tells me to be a AFC nice guy. It just puts me further and further behind.
Backstory for post - Chick friend tries to tell me what turns her on. She can't explain it other then 'they're charm, and some guys have it and other don't.' Something I need to ignore and stick to mystery material and other PU guides.
All good replys!

Ken
04-26-2006, 11:44 PM
I have to agree with ALOT of what's said.
It basically comes down to social conditioning. If you telegraph to much interest, to early without building enough attraction through DHV's, c + p, etc.. then the shield of bitch will come up MORE often.
And about listening to what girls say... it matters NOT what a girl says at all. Anyone who's been in this a little while knows that women ARE NOT driven by their intellect, but driven by their emotions.
Moral to the story?
Drive a woman's emotions and you drive the woman.

Fean
04-27-2006, 06:43 AM
Yes, don't be too needy. I agree also to all the posts here. When being AFC, you show too much interest at first. Remember you are the prize, not her.
I've never been an AFC, I was more like a guy who never went from comfort to seduction. I couldn't DO the seduction... Well, now I can :P haha :)
back to topic, Girls are not bitches. I find them kind of bizarre. Or strange creatures. Like myself. When you get connection with girls, you know what I talk about ;).

Eclectic
04-27-2006, 06:54 AM
To add one other thing, just remember the logistics of it. Women can only be pregnant once at a time, at it does no good to them if a man is running around planting his seed everywhere, so that he will not be there for her, so of course they will say these things. This is of course all subconciously done.
Bristollair has some very good articles about this here:
http://www.bristol|||||||||/innergame/

EZRyder
04-27-2006, 07:41 AM
lol...woops. :) I wasn't angry...damn internet.... I guess it's just frustration. Getting over the fact that they built me into this AFC guy (which I'm still trying to grow out of), all because I decided to try to be what they want. It's just every time a girl tries to give me advice, she tells me to be a AFC nice guy. It just puts me further and further behind.
Backstory for post - Chick friend tries to tell me what turns her on. She can't explain it other then 'they're charm, and some guys have it and other don't.' Something I need to ignore and stick to mystery material and other PU guides.
All good replys!
I think "their charm" is what all the seduction masters are teaching, whether it be MM, DYD, Juggler, whatever. Dont ignore it, take it as a girl basically telling you to use MM (or whatever else you decide to use)