PDA

View Full Version : Gave HB9 my no. but I secretly "stole" her's. I texted her later, think she's pissed?

nicky
06-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Today I did direct daygame on a HB9. She wouldnt give her no. and said she'd take mine instead. I said girls never call and I should take her no. cos I'm the man but she said she'd text me. I asked her to hand me her phone and I entered my no. in and then pressed "call" so I would have her no. She didnt see me do this.

The conversation went well with enough comfort and attraction I think so I texted her this after about 20 mins:

"Whoops! Looks like I have your no. My hand must have slipped! Don't worry, I'll keep it safe! ; ) Nicky."

After after about another 30 mins later, me and my buddies were stood in the street and we saw her again and she saw me. Her phone was in her hand. I kinda made a funny face not really directed at her, just near her, not sure if she saw it but we did make eye contact at some point. She looked a bit grumpy and didnt acknowledge me and I didnt approach her again...I just let her walkaway. She was about 10 ft from us when she went by. There was no response to the text.

Is she pissed at me for stealing her number? And what shuld I text next. I'll leave it a few days and get some callback humor.

gooer
06-25-2009, 06:31 PM
did she respond to the text?

i would text her something funny/corny that she will feel the need to respond to in a couple of days. then play it from there.

it sounds like she didn't want to contact you again in the first place, so tread lightly.

DeadEyeDick
06-25-2009, 06:40 PM
you're officially a stalker, dude.

move on from her, and take it EASY next time a chick doesn't want to give you her number.

There's a reason she didn't want to, and now you're confirming her instincts.

itstheb
06-25-2009, 07:43 PM
stealin #s is a no go.. I've had plenty of homegirls tell me how pissed off they were for people doing the samething to them.

nicky
06-26-2009, 02:14 AM
OK, guys. I'll leave it. I got this idea from Paul Janka earlier that day when I listened to one of his CDs and just wanted to try it out. Let's get real though, girls never initiate contact when they take our numbers.

TheSlayer
06-26-2009, 02:20 AM
Taking a girl's number like that might scare her. If she was attracted enough and felt somewhat comfortable she would have given you her number anyway. 'Tis true girls never do call you when they just take your number.