PDA

View Full Version : Gamed chick on PoF, friend zoned at the end!

fungi89
06-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Been gaming this chick off pof. She was definately interested, did the marriage and divorce opener, got her msn. Talked on msn for an hour, # closed her.

Today this text convo happened and she dropped the friend bomb.

HB : I have nothing to say. Just wanted your phone to vibrate. Here's hoping it's on vibrate.... :)

Me : Always up to no good! How's my favorite brat doing. :)

HB : txting while working. I am so fired. What are you up to?

Me : Nah it's pretty hard getting fired as a toilet cleaner. Just finished jogging. I need new summer clothes. (She didn't get the sarcasm...)

HB : You have nooo idea what I do huh? I need summa clothes too. Hence, I work to afford them.

Me : Alright coach. I'm going to the mall wed, you should come, I could use a girl's opinion :) (Shouldnt have asked her here, last msg screwed the flow up a bit)

HB : Are you shopping by your lonesome? (Shit test)

Me : Well theres this creeper who keeps following me. I'm curious to see what she's about :) (Called her creeper from msn)

HB : Oreally? :)

Me : Yea it's a public place so if she turns out to be a axe murderer I can still run for it :P

HB : Wait a minute... I work wednesday 1 till 8. Conundrummm. (Almost lost her here, she replied this an hour later, k need to go back to attraction)

Me: All work and no fun huh, I can already tell we wont get along. :P

HB : Why don't you shop on weekends like normal people? Then you wouldnt have to shop alone...

Me : Well depends how much fun normal people can be :)

HB : Huh...i see. I think i'm pretty normal and somewhat fun. But don't change your plans for me. Do what you want to do. Follow your heart... hee

Me : K spoke to my heart and it told me to go with the funny and outgoing girl I first spoke to. Would that be you?

HB : Ohgeez, I don't know. How many girls do you have on the go? I would like to think it's me, but how can i be sure?

Me : niether of us know but finding out is the fun part. Something about you seems to make me smile :P

HB : Weird... I think the same about you. :) Still shopping on a weekday like the lame boy you are?

Me : Saturday afternoon sounds better dont you think? :)

HB : You know, it does... that's why my best friend and i planned a toronto shopping trip. I'm a bad person. Join us? Or...? I want this to work.

Me : Double the trouble eh? yeah sounds good (i should have told her one on one I think I pussied out on this one to accept her plans with her friend?)

HB : Really? You will come to toronto and shop with us? (Really didn't like this question, made it sound like I was following.)

Me : It was really my plans to shop so your shopping with me as well. I'm not sitting in la senza all day :P

HB : I think we may have just become best friends. I will tell my friend then, and we can go from there?

Fucking friend zoned at the end. I usually like keeping it light, have her help me shop for first date or something rather than the usual coffee date. Haven't replied yet. Did I pussy out accepting plans with her friend? Input appreciated :)

monopoly
06-22-2009, 04:59 PM
No you didn't end up in the friendzone....yet

Shes probably wanting you to meet her with someone else around and doesnt feel comfortable doing it one on one.

I say GO. but make an excuse when you get there that you have to leave. (my tactic for this is have a buddy call me, say he broke down and he needs a ride home from the shop.) Stay there for no longer than 1/2hr.

With her friend. YOU want to win her over FIRST. To the point where your picking on your target. If you accomplish this and her friend reeeally likes you she'll say you should go on a date with him.

But if you stay too long with them(I don't care if they beg you to stay) This will end up putting you in the friendzone guaranteeeed.

I'd reccommend shopping Queenstreet style. I've have several successful dates along there. plus window shopping is fun too.

Panzerhaust
06-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Sounds like you really have a lack of sexual tension here.

fungi89
06-22-2009, 06:15 PM
Yeah I went to queen street last week with another date. What stores do you take them to and what do you check out/what do you do on queen street? I have to go to vaughn for a birthday bash so I have a legit excuse.

I only accepted her plans because I figured she was shy and couldn't handle one on one.

Great advice on the winning the friend over thing. So pretty much game the friend first and neg the target kinda thing?

monopoly
06-23-2009, 09:10 AM
I don't have any stores in particular. Depends on your fashion I guess.

This time of year id be down there looking for boarder shorts, necklaces and short sleeve button shirts. Newmarket has shitty selection of clothing lol. So I hit up the Billabong outlet and other skater/surf shops.

Vaunghn Mills is also another great place. Especially Basspro I love that store haha.

Basically try and get friend on your side. if they've known each other for a while treat your target like your bratty little sister.

Yeah I went to queen street last week with another date. What stores do you take them to and what do you check out/what do you do on queen street? I have to go to vaughn for a birthday bash so I have a legit excuse.

I only accepted her plans because I figured she was shy and couldn't handle one on one.

Great advice on the winning the friend over thing. So pretty much game the friend first and neg the target kinda thing?

ragmancum
07-02-2009, 03:10 PM
I think you still have some life
I think she wants to meet up with someone around her...esp people that she knows!
For some girls, they need to be in a group before they do something one on one
One advice:
Keep the texting/msn like a concentrated acid - small but powerful
Keep it flirtatious, fun, bantering

Don't kill it by making it monotonous

CoyoteIrish
07-02-2009, 04:49 PM
You weren't friendzoned. However, you did jump through her hoops.

I'm curious how that shopping trip worked out. Let us know.

InnFielder
07-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Never meet a girl for the first time with her friends/social group. Most guys (even community unaware guys) will tell you this. Fact of the matter is girls act differently when they are around their friends. They don't want to appear slutty or make their friends feel unimportant.

Its ok to move and meet up with her friends once your initial one on one meet up, but be aware of the immense social game you will have to play with her friends. You will be in their world and it's up to you to not look like a douchebag.