PDA

View Full Version : Field tested 9 out of 10 approve great opener!!! cute and funny txt

Yoshy
06-17-2009, 05:38 AM
I sent out a mass txt that I found on the forum because I was bored and lookin to get into trouble which I did. I txted 10 girls all who I know. “I txted I just made you open your phone for no reason…looks like I got you in check =p”

Worked like a charm everybody responded except one, better then I expected

Ill give u a slight background on the girls

1: girl ive been gaming for a month finally did stuff with her she likes me I like her ect.
Lmao oh really now?

2: girl ive been trying to get for a year now really prude, talk to her once a month maybe
Haha..

3: cousins roommate see her a lot not a real looker definite IOI’s all the time
Your so lame lol

4: Girl ive known for years good friend has a 2 year relationship her and I messed around one night and shes not really happy about it
Wtf?

5: awesome girl has a b/f haven’t talked to her in a month or so
Your gay!

6: crazy girl I used to party with haven’t seen her in months definite attraction wen I saw her last
Omg lol funny

7: ex g/f im her booty call wen her b/f is being an ass
Haha just got ur text from last night. Ur a loser

8: girl from class IOI’s used the game on her never see her but class
Wow you still have my phone # :-)

9: girl I know from school got her number recently at a bar and have been gaming since.
Only because its you 

10. no response doesn’t matter

Every one of theses txts were txted back with a cute nickname pet name ive given them and how you doin. Most of these girls I haven’t talked to I a while. Out of all this I have 3 different dates from 1,2, and 9 mainly cause the others ones are from different states.

Kenneth85
06-17-2009, 12:20 PM
Not bad sir... not bad

1llusion
06-22-2009, 04:11 PM
I use this one pretty early on, usually as one of the first few texts to her. Works like a charm for me, fits well with my personality.