PDA

View Full Version : Party Oppurtunities?

sillyrabbi
04-26-2006, 01:05 AM
So I've sort of been invited to a party, by this guy I kinda know from one of my college classes. He didn't directly invite me but he said it's "public" so anyone can go unless they're going to cause trouble.
It's a slightly younger crowd (highschoolers, I just turned 19) and I presume there's going to be alcohol and quite possibley weed going on outside. I'm not into drugs though and I'm going to be driving so I'll have to stay sober.
Anyway im not usually a partier, but do you think it would be worth it to attend for the sarging factor? Unfortunatly the place is a good 20-30 minutes away, so anything short of hook-up would be a pain to follow up on. Honestly, I've never been to any sort of 'real' party, so I have no idea what to expect, or how likely it is to switch to a "hey lets all go upstairs and bang each other" party.
alright hopefully this came out right, I need sleep no[w

disco2disco
04-26-2006, 02:13 AM
Yeah, Go and 'sarge' (I hate that term). If nothing else, at least go and expand your social circle.

Kuuks
04-26-2006, 03:45 AM
wow parties are sooo akward the first time you go to one ESPECIALLY if you're sober AND going alone. I'd rather goto a bar by myself and open every set. But don't let that put you off, if you've got the balls go there and spit out routines faster and more fluently than eminem spits out lyrics.