PDA

View Full Version : "text me when you get home" what to do?

Baalite
06-16-2009, 04:01 PM
I've had girls tell me this several times after a date goes well. I'm always torn on what to do, I feel like texting back would be jumping through their hoops but at the same time not texting them back seems like punishing them for showing interest.

Also, how do you respond to texts you get right after a first date saying things like "I had a great time" etc.?

Thanks.

monopoly
06-16-2009, 04:28 PM
I usually reference something funny that occured during the first date and then ending it in "good times last nite"

Baalite
06-19-2009, 06:53 AM
I usually reference something funny that occured during the first date and then ending it in "good times last nite"

So you usually text them the next day?

monopoly
06-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Why yes i do. usually in the afternoon round 6pm. not too early, not too late.

MiLLo
06-21-2009, 02:50 PM
how do you normally treat this when they ask you? Do you agree, make a joke of it? Ignore the request?

What time(s) do the date end?

What, to you, consitutes a "date gone well"?

itstheb
06-21-2009, 10:14 PM
I've been readin the phone/text game section for a while now just never posted. I think yall dig in to deep with the 'game' sometimes.. its just a question doesn't even have to be no big response.. I just shoot them a simple "home" text message and it could lead to further convo that night or a 'ok goodnight'

gooer
06-26-2009, 08:53 AM
i never text when i get home. it's way better for a girl to be frustrated that you didn't do something than happy that you complied.

times when i've texted: so so responses

times when i haven't: frustrated flirty reactions

that way next time i see or text them they can be like 'you never texted me!' and i can be like 'im pretty sure i did and you never responded wtf'