PDA

View Full Version : Silent sarging in loud clubs

BananaInMyEar
04-25-2006, 01:21 PM
I've noticed a lot of comments in books and forums about sarging in extremely LOUD clubs. The answer is always talk louder or get a voice coach. We all can't have booming voices that cut through the music over night.
As a PUA our voice is indeed instrumental in our art but do not forget about our other tools such as body language, social proof, and symbolisim that aren't conveyed by words.
Here is an example of a opener I've done and am still currently field testing.
* Walk up and put sunglasses on her face
* Primp her hair with a look of concern and then give approval after your changes
* Held out my hand and then I spun her around to get position on the bar
* Did a palm read where I moved my index finger along her palm slowly so she catch on to the routine's purpose and gave a nodding head for approval and then gave a neg by a wide eyed look of disgust and threw her hands away
Then that specific sarge became vocal with her ear planted on my lips as I didn't lean over. You can see a pattern here that you could express yourself with body language over talking and now i'm very interested in trying it in a quiet place. It would spark intrigue in her to do all this without saying a word. An IOI and hookpoint would be her intiating the conversation.
To calibrate one must see what they can get away with. I invite others to help me field test this by trying to do a A1 to A3 silent. If you can go all the way to S3 silent on a fool's mate I will be friggin amazed.

TheGreatAndini
05-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Are you sure about the primping her hair part? Women spend alot of time on their hair, and as a neg its ok i guess, but moving it about might really piss her off.

Strife
05-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Interesting... never really thought of silent sargin.... and I agree with Anduni.. the hair part could really piss a girl off.

Simplistic
05-09-2006, 01:09 PM
We have a wanna be Scores bar here in San Jose and in the back room they have a small platform with a pole on it. One of the hottest dancers was wearing huge platform shoes that made her like 6" taller. I walked up to her and when she made eye contact I looked at her shoes then back at her with a wtf look. she immediately came down and started explaining why she had or needed them to be that big. I forget exactly what she said since I was so drunk and I endedup blowing it later. It was a good way to get her to start qualifing herself to me tho without saying a word.

innerpath
05-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Might it be a good strategy in loud clubs to actually go in the other direction and speak low (low-frequency soundwaves travel farther), slow and soft so the HB leans in...closer? ;)

The_Wild_One
05-12-2006, 01:43 PM
innerpath - Might it be a good strategy in loud clubs to actually go in the other direction and speak low (low-frequency soundwaves travel farther), slow and soft so the HB leans in...closer?
In my experience, it doesnt really work as effectively as you wud expect - this is becuase u get a lot of "huh? wat did u say?" which is annoying and sometimes almost dissolves the effect u are trying to create

Charisma/Ego
05-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Quite impressive.
'Humans convey communication; 70% through body language, and 30% vocally'
So evidentally by just expressing your social status and basically rule out every other alpha male - by being in control of the situation and becoming so confident where not a word is need to be said - WILL attract women.
Women; whether they're aware of it or not, are attracted instinctively to the one with superior social status (even if they weren't keen on the detail to begin with).
What better way to express your aura then to give the impression that women need to attach to you in order to retrieve a response?
Personally, I'ven attracted women without saying a word just by getting a drink while joking with random strangers or some friends at the bar. Suddenly a trigger is switched on, and they MUST be around you. They'll initiate a conversation (and it does catch me by surprise, since i'm never prepared for it). It's a phenomenal feeling.
So evidentally The Game can begin even prior to opening. Hence why so many PUAs are keen to their inner game.

innerpath
05-12-2006, 02:18 PM
innerpath - Might it be a good strategy in loud clubs to actually go in the other direction and speak low (low-frequency soundwaves travel farther), slow and soft so the HB leans in...closer?
In my experience, it doesnt really work as effectively as you wud expect - this is becuase u get a lot of "huh? wat did u say?" which is annoying and sometimes almost dissolves the effect u are trying to create
Yeah, The_Wild_One, that would be too low. I've been searching around and reading some PUA's advice and it makes sense. Basically, the low pitch worked for me in a bar pretty well, but in a club probably needs to be clear but not overstrained.
I really want to work a lot with my voice. I'm trying to get a hold of some books, tapes and videos to help me improve.

MAYDAY
05-16-2006, 01:44 AM
I definatly agree with Charisma/ego about conveying communication 70% through body language.
My first successful sarges have been done in clubs were the environment is very loud and energetic. (Fools mate by my standards so no FR’s yet lol)
I have the ability to talk over the music clearly and with ease but I don’t like having conversations in clubs. I tend to rely more on body language and aura, things such as smiling the right way and acting very energetic tend to work in my favour and most importantly showing confidence. I also make sure I control the situation and use Kino. If they show IOI's by asking me my name, nice ring etc (this is what I love about working clubs) you can initiate kino easily when talking to the girl. I do it by either placing my hand on the side of her neck and making sure my lips graze her ears or putting my hand on her hips when talking. (They tend to kino back very fast after this if there interested)
As far as silent sarging goes I think it shows just how important the use of conveying strong body language is and yes I believe it can be done to attract.
:cool: