PDA

View Full Version : hmm

Fean
04-25-2006, 01:09 PM
this girl told me
"but we're allways just going to be friends. so it's okay I say it to you. blablabla"
what does THAT mean? that she wants me or not? or just be friends?
please comment! :)
-fean

Stallion
04-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Please give more back ground info.

Sovereign
04-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Without knowing anything else as Stallion said, it means just on the surface that, "You are her equivalent of a GAY friend!" She can say anything to you, and not worry about you judging her, she can confide in you and not worry than you are trying to fuck her, you are essentially her girlfriend with a penis.
Enjoy that.

Fean
04-25-2006, 01:20 PM
ok..
well, first she was hooking me up for about some months ago.. I was doing my game.. and it went well... then I said to her "I just wanna be friends" thingy to her.. and she was okay with it and blabla...
anyways.. we started to not talk so much anymore.. but then a few days ago.. I slammed the door in her face once.. (kind of had a bad day) pushing her away.. and she was totally crazy after me.. wanted to have phonesex and something.. (she was home calling me..) anyways.. then next day I talk to her, she's totally into me.. talking alot and such.. THEN she say some odd things.. telling that she has no clothes on, just lying in her carped.. and such.. THEN she says "but, we're just friends, so I can say it to you as a friend.." thing..
what the hell does THAT mean?

Sovereign
04-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Next try saying, "Ok, well then imagine I am licking your inner thigh and making you cum as my tounge works its way up to your pussy.....but we're just friends, so I can say THAT to you as just a friend, right?"

Hawkish
04-25-2006, 01:31 PM
Gotta have the minerals to say something like that. Very Very awsome!

Fean
04-25-2006, 01:31 PM
haha.. I'll do..:)

Stallion
04-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Manipulator, thats awesome man, times like this I wish we had the rep system as I'd rep you up for that.
Hawkish is right though, your going to need some balls to pull it off but if she can talk that free to you then she should expect it back.

Sovereign
04-25-2006, 01:44 PM
;-) thanks Stallion, appreciate that.
And yes, it does take balls to say that, but fuck HER! If she is going to lie there and tease your LJBF'd ass, telling you that she isn't wearing anything and lying on the rug....she can kiss YOUR ass. Say what you want at that point, what is she going to do, not tell you about the episode of Gilmore Girls she just watched???? Ohhhh, what a shame.
Make her wet or make her gone.

Vapor
04-25-2006, 01:52 PM
what is she going to do, not tell you about the episode of Gilmore Girls she just watched????
Ha! :D

Fean
04-25-2006, 01:53 PM
thanks for the advice man :) Really. And I'm going to pull that off. I mean, we're just "friends" she says. but, I can say something simmilar to that anytime right? I mean, next time I talk to her, that I pull it of then.. :)

Stallion
04-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Post back to let us know what happens.

Fean
04-25-2006, 02:00 PM
I'll do! :)