PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Girls & REALLY Drunk Girls

YouWish99
06-09-2009, 02:56 PM
You know when you're in the club and those girls run up to you and scream, "It's my BIRTHDAY!"

Wtf Is that? A sh*t test? A thinly veiled "buy me a drink"

I don't know what to say. I usually just mumble Happy Birthday, give her a weird look and wander off.

Also, how do you get those REALLY drunk girls, you know the ones that have been drinking since 11 am, broadcasting to the bar they just broke up with their boyfriend, to leave you alone without hurting their feelings. I'm all for a few drinks, but blackout sloppy drunk is another thing altogether.

JasonPower111
06-09-2009, 03:17 PM
what you are doing is right

Bobby42
06-09-2009, 03:58 PM
yeah, your pretty right on that ... birthday girls want exactly ONE thing only from you, thats a drink, they want to go out and get as many drinks from as many guys as possible, thats a fact, the chances of you getting anywhere (though possible) are slim to none. Once she gets her drink shell be looking for her next victim. Unless your pretty good and feelin pretty froggy, I wouldnt waste my time. And the really drunk ones? Why bother? Theres not much of an element of game in it, sure maybe for some of these girls may be somewhat selective and theres that one button that will have her in your bed in ten minutes, but there is no rhyme or reason to it, nothing to learn, and there is no accomplishment. You will acquire nothing but possibly a gift that keeps on giving if you know what im saying. Unless your horribly desperate, have no standards, three condoms and a shot of penicillin waiting at home, I would just go ahead and pass.

YouWish99
06-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Cool thanks. I was actually asking about how to get rid of the really drunk girls without hurting their feelings/avoiding a blow up.

The reason I kind of wondered about the Birthday girls is because the only other time something similar has happened is with girls who just got a tattoo/piercing. I use to live in an area with a lot of tattoo and piercing places when I lived in PA. Periodically I'd get a girl running up to me and yelling, "I just got my nipples pierced!" At first I thought it was a sh*t test (still might be) and would ignore them. Then one day it happened again and I figured what the hell and said, "Oh yeah? Let's see."

I got flashed. 9 times out of 10 a random, run by, co-ed boobing is just that little thing to pick up your day.

Bobby42
06-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Just don't pay much attention to the really drunk ones, dont be an asshole to them but if you kind of blow them off, they'll get the hint before long.

Runway
06-10-2009, 12:00 AM
I was in a bar two weeks ago where I said hello to a girl who told me it was her birthday.

I immediately swung my arms around her and started hugging her to congratulate her. I then told her I'd give her a birthday kiss so I proceeded to give her a very warm, slow, soft kiss on the cheek.

She did'nt move and just stood there and I got the impression she was literally melting in my arms.

Too bad it had to end there because her boyfriend came over and said they had to go. She left the bar still looking back at me too.

Next time a girl says it's their birthday then grab her and give her the best birthday present she'll ever receive. :)

Runway.

Bobby42
06-10-2009, 05:33 AM
Too bad it had to end there because her boyfriend came over and said they had to go.
Ha ha, gotta hate that

innovate16
06-10-2009, 05:57 AM
Ah the birthday girl! Must be an american problem! Im Irish and when a girl comes up shouting its her birthday....she isn't looking for a drink from me.....she just opened me so i dn't think about it! Just game her like normal! maybe throw the whole ''birthday kiss'' routine in, but besides that its like any other set!

SmilingPolitely
06-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Thank jesus innovate... I was wondering the same myself. :)

Telly
06-11-2009, 09:20 AM
when that happens to me, i'm going to tell her to turn around i have a birthday surprise.. then i'm going to give her a big spank on the ass. muahaha