PDA

View Full Version : 2 girls for Queensday

Reinier
04-25-2006, 07:53 AM
Hi I'm Reinier, young PUA in the making from Amsterdam. I didn't post anything in the introduction area cuz there's noone who's gonna actually read that anyway...
Here's the deal: This Saturday (the beginning of may somewhere) is sort of a national party day. On this particular day the whole city will be out on the streets and there are concerts etc. all over the place. A friend of mine who is not familiar with the community will be having two chicks come over who are not from Amsterdam (they are Dutch, though) and ofcourse I will be with my friend at this particular time. It's obvious I'm gonna go for the hotter one of the two, but my question is how exactly do i get her? When people go sarging they have the power of time constraints, quick DHV's etc. They may leave when the chicks are boring and everyone knows the structure for a quick sarge. However I will be stuck with these girls for a big part of the day.(there will be some alcohol involved but i dont wanna rely on this) Post your idea's Thx.:)

ware_ru
04-25-2006, 08:52 AM
these jokesters, all over the place. the joke's getting old though

Reinier
04-25-2006, 10:31 PM
Yeah thanks alot for your advice big guy ; )