PDA

View Full Version : Rejection Opener

The PersUAsian
06-05-2009, 11:56 PM
I have thouroughly tested this opener...

PUA: Hi, can you girls do me a quick favor? Can you girls reject me as hard as you can?
(set looks puzzled)
PUA: Like reject me so hard I want to go home and cut myself emo style.
Set: Why?
PUA: Because I'm gay and I want to know what it feels like to be rejected by a girl.
(set laughs)
PUA: Oh, I can tell (point at target)...she's gonna be like "Uh-uh, you ain't having any of this" (gesturing with both hands implying you can't get her body)
(do the black girl "oh no you didn't" snapping fingers impression)
(set goes into hysterics)
*set hooked*

That's the ideal situation. The most common responses I get from girls are that they're too nice to reject me or they just follow my request and reject me (IOD).

Tell me what you think.

brokenjets
06-06-2009, 12:04 AM
if youve used it and its worked more often then not its GOLD. i think its a good shocker opener ya know social tension... tension resolved with joke type thing

BigSeanSDB
06-06-2009, 06:33 AM
Well, this opener was original by Humorus but your variation sounds funny and probably fits YOUR style but with the part about if they do reject you, is it really considered an IOD? They probably just complying like its a game, or at least if you presented it that way. Also, my question has always been, what kind of transition can you use with this depending on either reaction?

The PersUAsian
06-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Ah I usually transition to asking "How do ya'll know each other" and then the Best Friends test....assuming there's at least 2 females in the group.