PDA

View Full Version : Crazy or Cool?

XSMOOTHX PUA
06-03-2009, 04:25 PM
How should we behave... Thats The Question! hahah:p

So... I heard that people like Tyler Durden and others are crazy in Pick Up (like I am) and they do it very well (i dont hahaha). I also heard that people like David D uses a very calm game.

Which one should i use? Im using the go-crazy because it fits with my personality buy im still a virgin:D. So... should i change game to calm?

What has worked best for u? Id love to hear ur comments!:cool:

loser55
06-03-2009, 04:38 PM
i think this one is entirely up to you man.

i like to mix my style up depending on where i go, but then again ive only "been in the game" about 9 months

oscarkool
06-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Ever heard the term, be yourself? It's actually the only way that truly works because if you're not being yourself, then women can smell your bullshit because that's what women do best.

Now, if you don't like your current self, then you've got to start developing the life that YOU want to live and one that you'll love. Why anyone would want to sleep with someone that doesn't like themselves is beyond me. The bible said it perfect: How can you love your neighbor when you don't even love yourself?

Voodooz
06-04-2009, 11:43 AM
It's about what fits you best.
I'm very high-energy, "crazy" as you call it, messing things up etc.
One of my wings is probably the calmest person I know. He'd win Budha in a who's-losing-patience-first competition. And he's got the same results as mine.
My two other wings are average in their energy level and one of them is just excellent with girls.

But no matter what style you choose, you should always be fun and comfortable. Energy level doesn't mean anything about fun or comfort.
Anyway, don't try to be uber-cool like Tyler Durden (from fightclub), Mystery, Marlon Brando or Clint Eastwood. That doesn't work, you come off as try hard and incongruent. Just be positive and friendly. Like Owen Wilson in Wedding Crushers... can't think of any other examples. Oh, Mehow (look up in youtube)
Friendly rather than Cool.

AnDyAlPhA
06-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Hey I have a q 4 u how long have you been a pua and is there a reason you still are clutching your v card are you under 18

XSMOOTHX PUA
06-14-2009, 05:57 AM
the reason is that i like that picture a lot but i have another one in my profile ... if u r interested hahaha

sunfire
06-14-2009, 08:36 AM
it rly depends on the situation, if ur at a club u gotta have high energy. if ur talking to a random girl on the street u cant jump around and yell, obviously.