PDA

View Full Version : A question that I don't have the answer to.

McBomb
06-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Okay so here it goes; There's is this little cutie I've been gaming and she seems to give me plenty of IOIs when we're hanging out together. The problem is that I've been working a lot and have little to no time to hang out with her so I feel that I need to add a little text game to keep her interested. Mostly, I'm the one who'll text her first. My question is: Is it an IOD when she doesn't text me first? And also should I only text her every few days or so? I just got out of high school so I'm pretty young and new to this PUA stuff. Please help...

McBomb
06-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Okay so I may have fucked it up. Whatever though. I guess I'll give it a little time to tighten up my game and then try again.

McBomb
06-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Any type of advice would help, fellas. I thought that this is what the forums were for?

DeadEyeDick
06-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Any type of advice would help, fellas. I thought that this is what the forums were for?

They are. If someone was interested they'd reply -- please don't bump your own threads. You seemed to answer your own question in Post 2.

Also, there's a TON of information here, so although you may not have the answer, chances are it's been handled MANY times before.

Please use the search function.

monopoly
06-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Alot of good looking girls like it when a man takes charge and sets things up for her. Its only an IOD if she said she'd text you later/tomm/whatever and didn't. So text her back and as long as she's reply'ing plus agreeing to meet you on dates. then who cares! lol

Sometimes it might take a day or three before someone responds to a thread. Don't feel bad and always use the search engine as its quite helpful before posting.

McBomb
06-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Yeah I've been using search and it didn't seem like anyone else had a problem similar enough. So I guess she's IODed me once because she said that she text tomorrow but never did. Is there anyway to reel her back in. She isn't my only option but I would consider her a preferred option.

LikeTheWind
06-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Try meeting up with her when you get spare time. The whole point of phone game/text game is to meet up with her again for a Day2. If you never ever get a Day2 with her then whats the point of the phone/text game? Theres no point of talking to a girl and texting back and forth countless times if you never try to meet up with her. Give it a try.