PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous kiss closes?

parmesanchicken
06-01-2009, 09:36 PM
This is something that mostly happens in movies but I'd like to hear if any of you guys have been able to kiss close a girl within a minute or so of meeting her.

I was able to do it this weekend, it was the third time I've done this but I never stopped to analyze how exactly it happened. I wasn't intoxicated and I don't think the girl was. My guess is that my social proof and the fact that it looked I was having a good time within my social circle played a big part.

Basically I made eye contact with her, smiled, and waved her over. She was standing in front of me, I held both of her hands and looked directly into her eyes.

Me: "I shouldn't"
Her: "why not?"

Then I kissed her. We kissed for maybe a minute and then I pulled away. I rejoined my friends back at the bar, but we continued to look at each other smiled from our respective positions.

I am not the type of guy who could pull this off regularly. That night my confidence was at an absurd level, I was in full on party mode and feared nothing.

I'm sure there are some of you experienced members or instructors who have done this. I would like to know of your experiences and hear about any theories or methods you have on this type of pickup.

dman
06-01-2009, 11:13 PM
I've done it many times, you have already realised the key points:

a) you have high confidence in your belief this WILL HAPPEN
b) you have a keen sense for the vibe that it is ON with her