PDA

View Full Version : Field Tested Flake Buster.

Creativestack
05-31-2009, 09:34 PM
Tell the girl who you haven't been able to get a date with, "Sorry! Can't hang out with you today, too busy. I know you've been waiting, tomorrow! I promise."

Responses:

HB9: "Yeaaahh, you better stop ditching me! haha, tomorrow it is"

HB7: "defnitely!"

HB 8.5: "ill hold you too it lol"

they key is to text it out of no where, and hold the frame like she wanted to hang out with YOU and you flaked on HER

The Lone Wanderer
06-02-2009, 11:56 PM
Surprised this works to be honest! Nice job with those 3 though... so did you hook up?

Creativestack
06-03-2009, 04:08 AM
Surprised this works to be honest! Nice job with those 3 though... so did you hook up?

I was actually surprised that it worked as well. I was just doing it for shits and giggles. And yeah, I went on a date with the HB9 yesterday, and saturday I'm going to meet up with the HB8

nicky
06-14-2009, 04:04 AM
This sounds really good. Will give it a try. I got 2 numbers this weekend and texted them yesterday but havent heard jack shit. Flakes piss me off.

JaggedG
06-16-2009, 10:56 PM
I was just reading about BradP's Slow Track idea which sounds basically like the same thing, also for flake busting. The difference is that he draws it out over a few weeks or more until he feels like he's ready to pull the trigger. After 'fake ditching' her for like a month, she's much less likely to flake on you. We want things that are hard to get, don't we? Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds legit to me. It's cool that you came up with the same thing. To me, that means it's pretty universal and it's also good to know that it doesn't just work for the uppermost echelon of PUAs. Although I'm sure Creativestack is pretty elite ;)

EDIT: Here's BradP's Slow Track post, it's in the Social Circle Game forum. http://www.theattractionforums.com/social-circle-game/32715-slow-track-technique-explained.html

nicky
06-17-2009, 01:07 PM
I just tried it on 2 girls that I got no.s from at the weekend. I texted both for the first time on Saturday but heard nothing from either....since then one of them added me on Facebook but no message or other contact from her even though I sent a msg.

I just sent the flake buster text earlier today and have heard jack-shit...and Jack left town. It didnt work for me. I think only a girl who has enough interest is gonna reply to it and these two had none it seems. I HATE FLAKES.

JaggedG
06-17-2009, 08:55 PM
nicky, at least for Slow Track, you might have to do it multiple times. Try again maybe once a week (or less) for awhile... Maybe a month or more. It doesn't matter, because you're just going to pull the trigger when you want to, and meanwhile you will be gaming other girls. It's true though that this is an advanced tactic, and it might not work with a girl that you didn't really hook. It's not really time-consuming, so you can either try it by investing 30 seconds a week on each of them, or just delete their numbers if you don't want to. But there are alot of Z factors, so who knows?

Hope I'm not thread-jacking here...

Creativestack
06-18-2009, 09:47 AM
You're not. This is definitely for those on slow track method. I am very strong initially, but these girls flaked on me so I sent these. I forgot to mention these weren't immediate replies, I had to do it more than once. It's just low investment, possible rewawrd.

JaggedG
06-22-2009, 04:10 AM
Cool. Another tool in the toolbox, I say. Like you said, low investment (like 10 seconds to fire off a txt) and potential reward... Sounds like a good deal to me. Spread the word :)

nicky
06-22-2009, 04:18 AM
YI forgot to mention these weren't immediate replies, I had to do it more than once. .What?! Wait a minute, are you saying they flaked you and then you sent the exact same flake buster text a few times before they finally responded?

If they ignore my 1st reinitiate contact text I'll follow up with the flake buster but if I get no reply from that then I dont think trying to send it again and again till I get a reply is really expressing high value? It's kinda creepy isn't it and she's just thinking,
"why wont this guy take a hint?"

JaggedG
06-22-2009, 05:43 AM
Haha, well you don't do it like 3 times in the same night or anything. You space them out over maybe a week or more. You can mix the words up if you want, but the idea will always be the same: "I am too busy to hang out with you currently, but don't worry, you're on my to-do list." IF she doesn't respond (she will much of the time) then you are calibrating the low-value clinginess of the fact that you're txting her with the high-value content of the message: That you are doing more important things than her right now. It's logical if you think about it, but it's not linear logic. Imagine if a girl that you haven't talked to in some months txts you like "Wow, you've been picturing me naked, haven't you? Well, you're going to have to work harder than that." You'd be like "Wtf, that doesn't make sense on so many levels!" but it would almost guarantee a response from you (if she wasn't a total troll) and spike your attraction, right? We can't flaunt our nudity the same way girls can (even though I do anyway) so we use this kind of stuff instead, but the attraction still gets a kick-start, and that's EVEN IF the girl is like "Wtf, that doesn't even make sense." We're appealing to her emotions, not her logic.

EDIT: But if your value is already sufficiently low, a girl could totally realistically be like "Why won't this guy take a hint?" like you said. Same as if the girl who is a total troll txted you with the previous message... But even then, even if you're spiking the "wrong" emotions, it's better than not spiking them at all :)

nicky
06-22-2009, 07:51 AM
Haha, well you don't do it like 3 times in the same night or anything. You space them out over maybe a week or more. Why even waste time on flakes though? Soul says to just delete them and move on, there are plenty of more women out there in daygame to concentrate on. To keep on contacting them, even claiming you're still busy seems AFC and a weak frame to me - she obviously knows you're NOT busy at all and are in fact just trying to coax her to reply.

JaggedG
06-22-2009, 08:40 AM
Okay dude. If you tried it and it didn't work, you may give up on it if you like. This is just a way to turn some of the "So I deleted her number and never saw her again," girls into "Then we hung out and good things happened," girls. You're just helping the cognitive dissonance process align in your favor. If that is a tool that you do not feel would be effective, then don't keep it handy, but Creativestack, Brad P and I have all found it pretty useful. To most people (at least to some extent) alot about this game is counterintuitive, but do what feels right for you. I don't use routines or ideas (extensively field-tested or otherwise) that don't feel right to me, so if this one doesn't, then that's cool. Delete her number. But there are two over-arching purposes in anything we do: Results and improvement. If you delete her number, you get neither from her (unless she calls you later). If you slow track her, there's potential for both. It's just a tool in the toolbox.

The Lone Wanderer
06-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Why even waste time on flakes though?

1) because they normally are the hottest :D

2) because you are gaining huge experience and skill from successfully gaming a flake

3) because you will be riding on the confidence of a successful close and will carry this onto your next target

Creativestack
06-24-2009, 11:55 AM
What?! Wait a minute, are you saying they flaked you and then you sent the exact same flake buster text a few times before they finally responded?

If they ignore my 1st reinitiate contact text I'll follow up with the flake buster but if I get no reply from that then I dont think trying to send it again and again till I get a reply is really expressing high value? It's kinda creepy isn't it and she's just thinking,
"why wont this guy take a hint?"
Hey, theorizing is cool and all but I'm an experience guy. The results are the results. I hung out with them, and I closed. Arm chair theorizing doesn't get you laid.

JaggedG
06-25-2009, 08:30 PM
1) because they normally are the hottest :D

2) because you are gaining huge experience and skill from successfully gaming a flake

3) because you will be riding on the confidence of a successful close and will carry this onto your next target

Yes! For sure. I feel like flake-busting is a super important skill to develop early in your gaming career, and it's one of the things I'm focusing on right now. If you don't feel helpless when you're waiting to confirm plans with a girl or see if she shows up, it really helps keep the abundance mentality that helps prevent flaking in the first place! You definitely gain huge experience from successfully gaming a flaky girl because it's such an uphill battle-- she sets a really strong frame that takes precision and calibration to beat. That's why some guys endorse flaking FIRST, before the girl has a chance. For me, it's about ALWAYS feeling like "it's on." If I slow-track a girl, it's still on and that keeps me positive (which shines through into other pickups and life in general), but if I stop there, it's a little bit of a blow to my 'positivity momentum.' And yeah, it's usually the hottest girls that flake on you, but it's the hard closes that satisfy the most :D