PDA

View Full Version : Why do girls chat shit behind my back?

nForce
04-24-2006, 02:51 PM
I am seeing a repeating occurance here, girls chat shit behind my back, but when theyre with me theyre always trying hard as fuck to qualify themselves to me so hard..
It's so 2faced its unreal.. and I don't understand why they do it, I'm guessing it's becuase I'm in A2 with girls alot at the minute, A3 is my sticking point majorily, so I end up throwing alot of negs, FD's and DHV, maybe so much that they get annoyed?
I dunno, but it's pissing me off, and how do I turn these around to some solid closes?

Stallion
04-24-2006, 02:54 PM
When you say A3 is your sticking point, what do you mean?
Whats happening in A3?

nForce
04-24-2006, 02:57 PM
The questions I ask them are wierd, and they never EVER answer it how theyre suppose to.
Let me give you my latest example, i was gaming this chick, and i spoke to her on msn, the usual;
PUA; 'name 3 things about you that would make me want to get to know you more'
HB; 'erm erm erm erm erm fucking erm, i can;t think lol, what a wierd question!'
PUA; 'how would your best friend describe you?'
HB; 'lol not sure, youd have to ask her, i dunno!'
some I'm like ok fuck this, and just gave up, 4 minutes later she emails me one of those questionnaire thingies her best friend did about her, then today when she comes online shes like 'i thought of 3 things! haha'
it never ever goes to plan, chicks under 20 just can't relate to the standard A3 questions, its pissing me right off

zine
04-24-2006, 03:01 PM
It's so 2faced its unreal..
It's so normal it's unreal. Girls love to gossip. Most of the time just ignore it or cocky funny about it. Like one time I heard girls gossiping behind my back and I just said "OH Sweet! Rumor Mill! I love this game! Can I play? then I retook the frame and talked about something else." The girls just laughed it off that point and I was back in control. Just remember attraction breaks through everything, and as long as you have a strong frame what they say behind your back shouldn't matter. If your problem is the attraction part then tell us more details.

zine
04-24-2006, 03:09 PM
HB; 'erm erm erm erm erm fucking erm, i can;t think lol, what a wierd question!'
Throw in a disqualifer here don't go to the next question. Say something like hmmm well we can't go out anymore if you're that shallow! (backturn here) then quickly turn back to her and say "butttt, I can sense in the way you act and speak that you are the type of person that has some real passions in your life, but then again maybe I'm wrong."

Lucid
04-24-2006, 03:11 PM
The answer lies within your question....."why do girls chat shit behind my back..."
They are female, it is innate.

nForce
04-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Throw in a disqualifer here don't go to the next question. Say something like hmmm well we can't go out anymore if you're that shallow! (backturn here) then quickly turn back to her and say "butttt, I can sense in the way you act and speak that you are the type of person that has some real passions in your life, but then again maybe I'm wrong."
I threw in a IOD, it wasn't a word for word FR, anyway it doesnt really help me on to why they never hook

Jack Handy
04-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Girls need a certain amount of drama in their lives. Right now you are giving them plenty by being a pain in A2. So thats what they are going to be talking about. If you were Mr Perfect they would still have something to complain and gossip about.
Here is the trick. You control the situation and give them something that they can dislike. Like be late once in a while or something small.
You cant control them gossiping but you can control what they do it about.

HungLikeASeaHorse
04-24-2006, 07:42 PM
its a coping mechanism.

Scooby
04-24-2006, 09:04 PM
Ok, heres a different point of view.....
Why do you care what girls say behind your back?? You shouldnt. Your frame should be that other peoples opinions about you dont matter at all - youre alpha remember - who gives a toss.
Stop trying to work out why these girls are talking about you and what they are saying about you - thats counterproductive.
Concentrate more on analysing your game. Sure what they are saying may be related to your negs or whatever, but rather than worry about the flow on effects, concentrate on fixing things before they happen.

Bluebird
04-24-2006, 09:42 PM
I Like This View...

Ok, heres a different point of view.....
Why do you care what girls say behind your back?? You shouldnt. Your frame should be that other peoples opinions about you dont matter at all - youre alpha remember - who gives a toss.
Stop trying to work out why these girls are talking about you and what they are saying about you - thats counterproductive.
Concentrate more on analysing your game. Sure what they are saying may be related to your negs or whatever, but rather than worry about the flow on effects, concentrate on fixing things before they happen.

Rain
04-24-2006, 09:53 PM
If you were operating under a solid frame, these trivial things wouldn't bother you. If you were acting with confidence, you would take it as a compliment. If you you were playing the game the way it was meant to be played, you wouldn't have time to even hear about it through the grapevine.
If you were paying attention you'd be getting it by now.

Orleans
04-24-2006, 10:36 PM
Stop being so paranoid. They're talking about you so take it as a good thing. A confident man doesn't care what other people think or talk about because it's none of his business.