PDA

View Full Version : "piece on the side"

gunner12
05-31-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm currently reading this really excellent book about seduction called "how to be successful with women". In it, the authors recommend having a "piece on the side" in order to improve your confidence with the girls you're really interested in. Basically, a "piece on the side" is an easy, not particularly high value girl you have casual sex with while looking for something you're actually interested in. A "piece on the side" would be a girl with a low rating (i.e. a 6), an ex girlfriend, an older woman, or a girl who's just known for being real easy. The key ethical consideration with a "piece on the side" is that you acknowledge the relationship to be purely sexual and casual- she's knows you're sleeping with other women.

The authors postulate that nearly every guy can find some girl he knows who would sleep with him, even at the early stages of his game where he's not that attractive to many women, provided he accepts this "piece on the side" is well below his ordinary standards.

With that in mind, how would you game a "piece on the side"? I mean, presumably, since the authors are recommending this as a tactic for guys just starting out, there actually are girls out there that would fuck a guy who basically just says "hey wanna fuck?" Any idea who these girls are and where they can be found?

NumbaOneDesi
05-31-2009, 07:38 PM
I agree and disagree.. on one hand, its more pussy. on another, you might get lazy because you will always think in your mind "oh well, i can go fuck _____" instead of trying harder.

dman
06-01-2009, 11:19 PM
I thought this is obvious to always be having a piece on the side (as you put it, I'd call it a fuckbuddy or a friends with benefits, etc....), as of course I'm having sex all the time with somebody. Doesn't this just go without saying