PDA

View Full Version : My sticking point: Attraction

hunb513
05-27-2009, 01:11 PM
So I am finding that my conversational skills are slowly improving, and I am aware of the importance of pairing the emotional progression with the physical progression, but I think I have not yet found the holy grail (methaphorically speaking) when it comes to creating attraction. I know that if I can begin to consistently create attraction, things will start to improve and change. I am not afraid of social touch and have gotten better with the physical aspect, and generally speaking I have really become socially aware of the importance and connection building that touch have in a social setting, with men and women alike.

I read somwhere that if it does not build attraction, then dont do or say it. I grew up in a smaller school system, so I feel that if my social or courting skills are lacking, its not entirely my fault. I think that my biggest problem is demonstration the alpha male status and pairing that with being interesting, yet not going overboard and turning into some sort of clown that a girl cant take me seriously, or without lowering my value.

Also, sometimes I feel difficulty in getting close enough to the girl without seeming creepy or standoff-ish. I consciously smile and practice eye-contact, and I sometimes get IOI's, but then I generally get stuff. In terms of the qualification stage, I really am clueless as to when and how to go about it. I have Magic Bullets, but should I invest in The Routines Manual?? Or is there some point somewhere in Magic Bullets that I should re-read?? Any tips or advice is appreciated in helping me to learn to build STRONG attraction. Thanks, Hunter

cyse
05-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Fuck the routines manual.

Just re-read attraction and qualification.

U can creat attraction? That's great! Your having problems qualifying?... that's ok!

Its a process!

Im sure when u first got started with this, you couldn't really build attraction, could u?....

Probably not. Now you can!

Give it time. Develop ur skills. Its a process, enjoy it! Don't waste ur money until u absoluetly have to! Right now, it doesn't seem like u have to.

Just keep getting more reps in.

Frosty2
05-27-2009, 05:32 PM
So I am finding that my conversational skills are slowly improving, and I am aware of the importance of pairing the emotional progression with the physical progression, but I think I have not yet found the holy grail (methaphorically speaking) when it comes to creating attraction. I know that if I can begin to consistently create attraction, things will start to improve and change. I am not afraid of social touch and have gotten better with the physical aspect, and generally speaking I have really become socially aware of the importance and connection building that touch have in a social setting, with men and women alike.

I read somwhere that if it does not build attraction, then dont do or say it. I grew up in a smaller school system, so I feel that if my social or courting skills are lacking, its not entirely my fault. I think that my biggest problem is demonstration the alpha male status and pairing that with being interesting, yet not going overboard and turning into some sort of clown that a girl cant take me seriously, or without lowering my value.

Also, sometimes I feel difficulty in getting close enough to the girl without seeming creepy or standoff-ish. I consciously smile and practice eye-contact, and I sometimes get IOI's, but then I generally get stuff. In terms of the qualification stage, I really am clueless as to when and how to go about it. I have Magic Bullets, but should I invest in The Routines Manual?? Or is there some point somewhere in Magic Bullets that I should re-read?? Any tips or advice is appreciated in helping me to learn to build STRONG attraction. Thanks, Hunter

How to build strong attraction....

Good Body language, Voice Tone, Dominace... No amount of Routines will really create attraction, they just make you interesting...

Here take a look at this...This may help You :)

DNA Techniques Insiders Club (http://www.badboylifestyle.com/dna/DNA-secret-techniques.html)

Pers
05-28-2009, 04:44 PM
As with anything 'PU' related, there are loads of different ways to do things bro.

I think a good thing to start off with is teasing - not negging, i repeat; teasing.

Actually, a better way to put it: try to get your feeling of being playful and fun. Imagine the feeling you get when you're enjoying yourself and you 'let go', as some people say! Toy with that feeling.

If you've got Magic Bullets, read the Attraction section too. It's sweet.

miaddict
05-28-2009, 04:47 PM
One of the best written articles on the subject. For attraction routines, get LSRM2.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/mr-m/89861-comprehensive-guide-attraction.html