PDA

View Full Version : Direct Approach - Dealing with cockblockers?

Mickjonozoid
05-26-2009, 02:07 PM
so you rock up and say your direct opener to the target (mixed with a qualifier) - what about the fat friend???

Who do you approach first? How do you stop the cockblock? What if it's a bigger group??

Emsley
05-26-2009, 04:20 PM
I only ever gamed one group and they had the big fat girl who looks after them all.
It takes confidence, i used cold readings to blow them all away.
Charmed the fat girl, made the ugly ones feel great then sealed with the good looking one.
When I look back I did it by the book.
I said "Hey I will come back to yours for a drink."
Then two said "No you will end up sleeping with us all!"
I went crosseyed at that point.

oscarkool
05-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Yea it's all about controlling the whole group. It's like when there's a group of girls are for a birthday. You always approach the birthday girl first, and then work your way through the group talking to all of them. You'd be surprised how easy it is to make out with the birthday girl in front of her friends.

Extrasolar
05-31-2009, 02:51 AM
The easiest way to deal with cockblockers is with the use of a wingman, not only will he distract the cockblockers he can also help raise your value. Remember the cockblockers is normally the person with the lowest self estime, give her the attention she craves and the group is yours

FemmeFatale
06-03-2009, 06:21 AM
Easy, always charm the fat girl or the ugly girl if shes the leader. She probably never gets as much attention and shell be an easy "In" with the group especially if she thinks you're cute.

mymeowcat
07-02-2009, 07:38 PM
OK --- that sounds very basic to us PUAs BUT there's a bug in the system!

What if the UG cock-blocker starts falling for you and targeting you! It's happened to me lots (not just in the clubs) but I used UGs as a bridge to get to their HB friends. UG always wants to go out on group dates with friends so I work the HBs but UG cuts off HBs and now only goes one-on-one with me!

When I work the UG --- I use standard AFC material but somehow the UG and her HB friend do girl-talk in the women's room and decided as a group that the UG and me might make a great couple! HB steps aside happy that her friend is happy and doesn't want to cut in!!

In other words --- being nice to her UG obstacle --- signifies interest to the UG and you become targeted. The strategy of winning over the UG first then back fires because you actually win over the UG!!