PDA

View Full Version : Text Game Switchers

XSMOOTHX PUA
05-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Hey all! I want to make a compilation of Text messages that you have sent to a girlīs phone. Present at least one attraction switch such as pre-selection and/or others. Now I will show a message that i sent today, i felt pretty godd after sending it hehe:

"haha how can u take a joke so seriously? The thing that was missing me was that u had to think in me the whole time. Luckily there are many girls out there. I donīt like it when u call me a clown". ( this was because im naturally funny and this girl calls me clown because of that)

SO here i showed: abundance of women.
-That i donīt need her to think the whole time about me.
-And at the end i showed self respect by telling her about the things that i donīt like about her.

Instantly i got IOIs after I sent this text message.:p

Creativestack
05-03-2009, 08:08 PM
No...

Saying, "luckily there is many girls out there" does not do what you want it to do, it does not make her think, "Man, this guy gets a lot of girls" you're simply stating a fact...and telling a girl what you don't like about her doesn't show self respect, you're just being reactive.

gr8t100
05-03-2009, 08:18 PM
i take it you're looking for canned/scripted material. Some view this as a tool, but I personally see it as a crutch. Meaning, it may work for a couple of girls but more or less it will fall short or not even get off the ground with the one's you'll want it to work on.

Also, I agree with creativestack, saying "luckily there is (are) many girls out there" isn't the best method for showing self-respect, it actually makes it appear as if you're trying to self-qualify yourself to her out of no where.

Zak_Attack187
05-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Guys this isn't a bad idea. I mean his concept is solid, even tho his execution was pretty dumb (Bro, c'mon..). It would be a good idea to organize our thoughts into one collective pool.

Pre-selection:
PA: (Ask her what she's doing tonight)
HB: (Something no where near as LEGENDARY as what I'm doing)
PA: Wow, wish I could be there... I'm going to X or Y tonight, with some old friends, it's my ex GFs/BFF<3s bday party...she'd kill me if I missed her 18th birthday!!*

But you get the idea. It makes sense to recall txt messages have you sent, or even brainstorm right now that would help build value in one or several of the attraction switches, doesn't it? :D