PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice, guidance, and help.

Christopher Walken
04-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Hi guys, first post.

Anyways, I was out thursday night, at a loud bar, having problems talking up with girls (sticking points, yeah yeah). So I decided to try something different, by walking up to cute girls, handing them a piece of paper with my name and # on it, winking, and walking away.

Guess it worked, because this girl started texting me saturday night. Heres the convo:

Her: Hey, so some random guy gives me a piece of paper with his name and number on it thursday night... Sound familiar.
Me: Seems so. Whats your name?
H: Andraya
M: OMG! Thats the girl version of my name, i think this was meant to be!
H: Lol, yeah, its like destiny.
M: Totally, what are you up to tonight?
H: stayed home, got a family filled day tomorrow, you from edmonton?
M: Born and raised, you?
H: Moved here in october blah blah, going to school, blah blah.
M: awesome, ive feel like ive known you for at least two days now. we should get together sometime and actually meet.
H: Sounds good

and then I dropped it, and started texting her mid tuesday morning.

M: so this is going to be a funny question, but what do you look like? im trying to remember exactly who you were thursday.
H: Well, at least your honest about not remembering me.
M: I have an idea, just not 100% sure. you were the one in the white top?
H: White top with jeans, about 5"4, dark brown black hair, skinny.
M: Sweet! thats exactly who i was thinking of!
H: Haha, alright then.
M: So what are you doing this miserably snowy tuesday (*seriously, middle of april and it was snowing, again. I LOVE canada)
H: I am laying in bed at the momment. I thought the snow was over. Was running around in tank tops all weekend (?)
M: Wow, tough life you got there (it was two in the afternoon at this point)
H: I work nights at the moment! this is my down time!
M: Just teasing ya. What do you do? blah blah, i tell her what i do, then drop the convo.

And thats where I am at.

What do you guys think? Any ideas on how to precede, comments on what Ive said to her?

I think I should txt something like,

"You know what I like best about you?"
- What? -
"Your texts all have proper spelling and grammar. HAWT!"

*shrugs*

Zak_Attack187
04-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Hi guys, first post.

Anyways, I was out thursday night, at a loud bar, having problems talking up with girls (sticking points, yeah yeah). So I decided to try something different, by walking up to cute girls, handing them a piece of paper with my name and # on it, winking, and walking away.

Guess it worked, because this girl started texting me saturday night. Heres the convo:

Her: Hey, so some random guy gives me a piece of paper with his name and number on it thursday night... Sound familiar.
M: awesome, ive feel like ive known you for at least two days now. we should get together sometime and actually meet.

M: so this is going to be a funny question, but what do you look like? im trying to remember exactly who you were thursday.
M: So what are you doing this miserably snowy tuesday (*seriously, middle of april and it was snowing, again. I LOVE canada)
H: I am laying in bed at the momment. I thought the snow was over. Was running around in tank tops all weekend (?)
M: Just teasing ya. What do you do? blah blah, i tell her what i do, then drop the convo.

And thats where I am at.

What do you guys think? Any ideas on how to precede, comments on what Ive said to her?

- What? -

*shrugs*

Run some A2 or A3 game. Drop in a text like "you won't believe what just happened to me!" and then tell her a DHV story...once your done that, A3 a little then set up a meeting, or tell her u'll call her later.

When it comes to Online/text/Phone game, the purpose is to always escalate the transaction to the next level, so logically meeting up with her would be a good idea, after you build thru A2/A3

Creativestack
04-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Hi guys, first post.

And thats where I am at.

- What? -

*shrugs*

Proceed as normal, don't seem so interested. I dunno if it's just me, but the way you constantly try and force commonalities is kinda AFC. For example, her having the girl version of your name, wasn't technically needed. And didn't really do anything. I would just set up a Day 1 and proceed from there.

wyattjo
04-26-2009, 01:53 PM
set up a Day 1 and escalate things from there. Don't be needy, and don't concentrate too much on her, or your 'similarities'. Run a DHV story in your next text in preparation before you hang out.

Crooked
04-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Hi guys, first post.

And thats where I am at.

- What? -

*shrugs*

This girl sounds like a good catch.

She's already agreed to hangout. Set up a mutual place to meet and hang out. Maybe meet for coffee or at the mall because you need to shop for a gift or whatever it is. Then talk to her, hit on her, create tension.

Just know that the reason she texted you is because she's interested in you and you're very mysterious to her right now. You have all the power to form this how you want.