PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Bay PUAs

filmgenius
04-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to night game, my day game's decent but my nightgame needs work, I want to find fellow PUAs around Tampa to go out sarging the nightclubs. Hit me up!

The TroJaN
04-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Hour out of Tampa down in Sarasota... whats your contact Cell, Myspace

I am in contact with most PUAs in Miami building my PUA network.

PM me your contacts I will get ahold of yall sometime

thedonjuan
04-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Right around the Tampa/Clearwater area
Fairly new to the whole game in general, but very familiar to night life, and I know a lot of notable people and attractive women for social proof, I just happen to lack any guy friends into this specifically.

Let me know
~The Don, Juan

stagg
04-28-2009, 06:29 PM
What up? I'm in the Sarasota area and I wouldn't mind meeting up with some wings. I go to Tampa...Hyde Park Cafe and the area, Hard Rock, Channelside. I can be a great wingman and have some decent natural game along with what I've learned from the community. If anybody in the Sarasota to Tampa area is down, hit me up!

mynameiseddy
04-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Hey Tampa, Im looking for fellow pua guys for motivation and to learn off each other. I have very little experience sarging but I know all the concepts well. I turn 20 in 11 days so I cant get into 21+ places. I'm tall and good looking and have experience with women(lol). Pm with contacts(I have facebook) and we will go out.

I live in North Tampa which is close to everything

M8kingMoves
04-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Just want to let everyone know that a Project Tampa is in the works (no i'm not kidding). Once it's ready, it will be a place for Tampa PUA's to practice, pre-game, meet, ect. Don't expect this to be anytime soon. The house that will be used is going through a renovation process. I expect it to be at least a couple of months before it will be ready.

mynameiseddy
04-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Thats great m8kingmoves, if you want some free manual labor for the house give me a PM

Edit: it would probably be a good idea to get all the Tampa pua's to help out that way we can get to know each other before we do sarge

M8kingMoves
05-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Went sarging thur & fri, awesome time. Going again tonight, hit me up.

Johnny Tams
05-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Hey everyone, I tried making a group a couple years ago but then shied from the forums when I started dating my latest mistak.. err, wonderful ex-girlfriend.

I'm gung-ho about getting back into this, I'm a 23 y/o college kid w/ above-average game and spend a lot of my weekends at the beach or channelside. PM me if interested. Facebook friend me, maybe?

Johnny Tams
05-06-2009, 01:04 PM
So lemme know if anyone is down to hang out this week.

Tonight: Green Iguana / Brass Tap 10pm+
Thursday: ... can't remember... The Bulls Club? Dallas Bull?
Friday: MacDinton's 6-8
Saturday: The Hut @ Channelside
Sunday: ... recovery

------

Edit:

Green Iguana sucked dick. The ratio was no joke 70:30 guy:girl and half of the girls were friggin' cows. It's amazing what Cinco de Mayo can do to a bar the next day... ugh. At least I left with a number thouh, that's cool.

rob1098
05-08-2009, 07:57 AM
Glad to see there are more of us out there in Tampa -- I was starting to think I was the only one haha

Game isn't bad but needs a few tweaks (who's doesn't?)

Hot spots I hit from time to time

Wed - Green Iguana on Anderson
Thurs - Dallas Bull
Friday - Channelside
Saturday - Round up

I have had some success at Macdinton's as well

myspace.com/james6544 -- prolly the best way to get ahold of me

The TroJaN
05-11-2009, 01:38 PM
I know a few Seminars coming up in Tampa.. if anyone is interested hit me up.

stagg
05-13-2009, 03:02 PM
I haven't been to the Bull in a lil' while. My club game (I'll face it, game in general) was lame, but it seemed like it was full of under-age girls with X's on their hands. I know it was pretty packed and I'm just making excuses. I was not all that much into the Bull after that, but I should go back after I have stepped up my game. I have had the most success (I usually try to go for the fclose since I don't live in Tampa) at Floyd's of the Hard Rock late night or at Hyde Park Cafe...that place is perfect for the game. We should try and get something together and get a few of us to head out one night.

Bradford188
05-19-2009, 06:48 PM
hey guys, I'm 26 and live in palm harbor which is a few minutes away from tampa, I'm also interested to practice my night game and get better with others. Anybody wanna meet up, send me a PM and let me know!

LastLine
05-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Hey everyone. I'm also from the tampa area. I'm just starting to get into this. I've read a couple of books now but I haven't done much sarging yet. I'm starting to get into it and would like to meet some other people to learn from and go out with.

charmulous
06-17-2009, 05:35 PM
What's up guys!

I'm down here in the Tampa area (staying off of Ulmerton Rd.) until Saturday. I'd love a chance to meet up with some of you guys so I can actually see some game in action! :)

I'm possibly thinking about relocating to here from a small, and I mean SMALL town in Georgia. I've never hung out with any aspiring PUA's and I would love the chance. If anyone is interested, hit me up.

I'd like the chance to meet some of you guys, and really see what pick-up is all about first hand.

PM me if anybody's free.

M8kingMoves
07-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Green tonight, hit me up.

Bullgodd
07-14-2009, 02:15 AM
I'm just East of Tampa in the burbs (Brandon). I'm not really into the real expensive spots like Blue Martini, and my recent Ex is often at Hyde Park, so I try to go elsewhere. But I'd be up for heading out, don't know many people around here, but I'm a good looking guy (not that you care) just need to work on my approach anxiety. Oh also, I'm picky.. I like 8's and 9's and I'm not interested in bringing home 6's.

Xtian
07-21-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm in St. Pete and could really use someone experienced to give me some in-field tips because I have approach anxiety like a mother. I've watched many many hours of videos, mostly a lot of innergame stuff by tyler durden and david deangelo and I don't keep a stack of routines with me but I understand a lot of the basics. I'm fairly good when it comes to funny negs and believe I can build attraction fairly well but my main problems are getting the courage to open with a girl I don't know and transitioning from negs/playful teasing to closing

zulu1
07-25-2009, 08:36 AM
Any aPUA's out tonight needing a wingman.May go to Floyds at the hardrock.

Send me a Pm.

Also do any of you know a better palce to sarge for us older guys 35 these younger babes jsut aint doin it for Me.

Bennnn
08-01-2009, 06:33 AM
I'm heading back to Tampa for College in a bit. Is anyone familiar with the University of Tampa?

Gambit24
08-01-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm heading back to Tampa for College in a bit. Is anyone familiar with the University of Tampa?

UT is downtown; right by Hyde Park. I'd stick to Floyd's (at the hardrock) and Hyde Park to consistently find HB9+.

cagalindo
08-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Anyone know a place to get a GOOD haircut around here?

Bennnn
08-10-2009, 09:56 AM
I just got back to Tampa. Message me on AIM: StringedDream.

luv_asa
08-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Are you tired of getting 6s or less? I know I am! Its time to go for the 9s and 10s. I won't stop till I can make that happen on my command. I have a hard drive full of PUA material that I'm studying and memorizing. I'm working with attraction and comfort material at the moment and I wanna make at least 20-30 approaches per night on the weekends to speed up my learning curve. If you wanna join me then you're more than welcome to tag along.

I'm getting to know the area better and it's quite obvious that Ybor is THE best place to practice, hands down... It's target rich on steroids. And there's a few bars that college students hang out. I also know of an appartment complex where college students party every weekend (that's wonderful cuz I'm an expert party crasher).

I finally got a cell phone for fellow sargers and targets to get a hold of me. It would be beneficial to sarge with someone experienced but having someone with the same passion makes a big difference when learning a new skill. If anyone wants to match up, hit me up on AIM. My screen name is banshiden. Or e-mail me at jaequanmc@gmail.com

Bradford188
09-04-2009, 05:16 PM
I am also interested to not only sarge, but to create a PUA community locally. we need to organize a location for us to meet, share experiences, failures and learn from each other in general. I agree, Ybor has become a place to practice, but I also like channelside, lots of quality girls around that area. PM me or hit me up at arturoian@aol.com.

TheStranger
09-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Any aPUA's out tonight needing a wingman.May go to Floyds at the hardrock.

Send me a Pm.

Also do any of you know a better palce to sarge for us older guys 35 these younger babes jsut aint doin it for Me.

Hey Zulu1, did you get any good suggestions for us "older guys"?

M8kingMoves
10-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Tons of Halloween parties the next couple of days, shoot me a message.

xfiend
11-05-2009, 04:47 PM
I just moved to St. Pete... i've got decent natural game, but I could be a lot better. I'd dig meeting up with some guys in st. pete or tampa to go sarging with...

Fisco198
11-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Hello everyone,

I am new to the community and new to Tampa. I am looking forward to meet up with someone in the tampa area. Hit me up it you want to get together or hit the club.

My email is Fisco198@gmail.com

Talk soon

xfiend
11-11-2009, 12:50 PM
hey, i just saw this. are you in tampa or st pete? I was thinking about heading over to the st pete green iguana or downtown tonight....

A Cavalier
11-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Anybody in South Tampa?

styluss
11-15-2009, 09:37 AM
A project Tampa is something that i'm looking forward to. I can bring something new to the table. Let me know when and where will be the first meeting.

zulu1
11-27-2009, 06:14 AM
Hey Zulu1, did you get any good suggestions for us "older guys"?

No Suggestions but we seriously need to get some guys together especially this time of year...

Even just to hang and shoot the shit.:cool:

I did find a cool new place in st pete called club sinn.And I know the caterers who do the chillounge events those are alwasy pretty cool.

matthewlee
12-10-2009, 08:02 PM
New to the game. Been reading up a lot, but need some people with some more experience to sarge with. Any groups, lairs around Tampa. Need motivation to get back in shape, and get out there.

only one
03-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Hey I just moved her. Looking for some new friends. Facebook is Cj Anderson hit me up

only one
03-26-2010, 05:18 PM
YO just moved to the area, I live in st pete. Im down to sarge. I am starting to realize that having a buddy to go with, is a lot easier.

Hybrid2010
04-26-2010, 06:20 PM
I messaged a few of the more current posts. I am down to meet up with some guys in the Tampa area to go out have some fun and sarge. Hit me up via message if anyone is interested and we can exchange Facebook, cell, etc.

greenlake
05-02-2010, 08:09 PM
anyone wants to do day game? pm me.

Hybrid2010
05-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Anyone interested in meeting up in Tampa area?

Fragan01
05-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to night game, my day game's decent but my nightgame needs work, I want to find fellow PUAs around Tampa to go out sarging the nightclubs. Hit me up!

I am also new to this and live around Orlando area, would like to meet some wings in this area.
to practice and go out as a group

eddy10188
05-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Hey all,

I just turned 21 recently so I am looking to get more involved in this. I have always worked David D's stuff with girls and it's good stuff. I am a college student at USF and I live in St. Pete, but I wouldn't mind going to clubs in Tampa or Clearwater.

I'm really new to this but i'm not a loser, pm me and we can talk more.

theleviathan
05-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Hey,

I just moved back to Tampa and have been practicing with a lot of Neil Strauss' and David D's stuff. Looking for a group of dudes to get together, grab a beer, and start making some big moves in town. People only get better when they're out with like minded people. So hit me up and let's do this thing!

EMC
06-19-2010, 03:55 AM
free spirited guy
physically usf bound
i want to go out every night || the week
would like people to observe what I do and give feedback
will do the same in return
im 20 years old
i read articles for about a month straight and like rsd stuff.
day, night, whatever; i'm down

hit me up

fmj2003
07-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Hey I just moved to the Sarasota/ Tampa area. Looking for some new friends. Been in and out of the game for several years. Im down for day game or night game. Hit me up if anyone wants to get together grab a beer or hit the beach.

Ghosebag
07-11-2010, 06:17 AM
Where is everyone watching the World Cup Final today?

My friend and I just moved out here and are looking for some wings and guys that are down to join us on our 40 day challenge. We start Monday.

Shoot me a text if you have a location to watch the Spain/Netherlands game or if you want to meet up/head out with us Monday.

Ghosebag - 650- seven zero four - 3503

Ghosebag
07-13-2010, 07:10 PM
If anyone in the Tampa area is looking to go out, PM me with your phone number and I'll send out texts with the location LWD_Stacked and I will be each day. We're on day 3 of a 40 day challenge so you'll likely be getting a text daily.

only one
07-17-2010, 01:54 PM
fucking tite. We are about to roll with a fuckin pick up gang!

Parker_
07-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Hey I am new to the community but not new to picking up girls. I had a friend who introduced me to the book the game, since then I have been reading it every day, watching the annihilation method and mystery method on DvD and watching the show the pick up artists. I have a lot of new knowledge but I want some gurus to go sarge with and show me what I am doing wrong and right.
right now I live in Hyde park, and I just put in my app to top||||||||| and am awaiting acceptance. If there is anyone around who wants to go sarge let me know just PM me.

Hybrid2010
07-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Hey I am new to the community but not new to picking up girls. I had a friend who introduced me to the book the game, since then I have been reading it every day, watching the annihilation method and mystery method on DvD and watching the show the pick up artists. I have a lot of new knowledge but I want some gurus to go sarge with and show me what I am doing wrong and right.
right now I live in Hyde park, and I just put in my app to top||||||||| and am awaiting acceptance. If there is anyone around who wants to go sarge let me know just PM me.

Whats up.. Hyde Park is close to where I live. There are a few of us on here that go out regularly. If you want to meet up some time, leave me your facebook or contact info and we'll take it from there.

Nick

Vector XI
08-10-2010, 06:37 AM
sup guys? I'm new to the scene but not women, Im fresh out a LTR but im back with a bang, I could use some sargin buddies and some help with my game. shoot me a pm and ill give ya my info. I'm about 45 mins north of USF and 30 from Internatioal plaza

EMC
09-26-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm at usf.

Lets go out and be chodes.

Hit me up

Diamond_
10-07-2010, 07:07 PM
What's up guys, I just recently moved to south tampa and I need some buddies to go out and kill it with. I'm still new to the game as far as in-field experience, been studying for a while but now I need some friends to motivate me to go out and practice what I've learned. I'm up for going out anytime on the weekends.

thevilittletroll
01-17-2011, 12:16 PM
i've been in and out of the game for the last couple of years and i'm looking to get back into it harcore. (new years resolution i guess) i live close to wiregrass, so brass tap, prime bar, aja, linksters. not too fond of peabodys, too many young'ens and cops. i like to drink and have a good time as well. message me and we'll meet up before hand and go over our game plans.

ibminh
01-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Hey guys anyone know good place to sarge in tampa bay area. I read all the theory and books. Sarge couple times. Average game, snl once and daygame lay once, need someone to sarge with. Usually go to Hydepark, Venue, and Jackson but open to new places. Hit me up guyss, i like to see PUA people in action haha

Royal2
03-12-2011, 07:11 AM
Looking for anyone in the South Tampa/USF area to sarge with. I'm fairly new to the game, and I'm looking for like minded people to go out with to practice PUA skills. If you're in the area and you're interested send me a message.

Apillnoob
03-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Ill in Orlando mostly but in Tampa one day, hit me up!

Bradford188
03-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Hey man, I live the tampa area so if you wanna sarge on the weekends, let me know... text me at 727-560-5925, you have a facebook page??

Eric
http://www.facebook.com/bradford188

Swift Sam
04-08-2011, 07:34 PM
I'm new to this, anyone that might be a wing in my circle is married (and their wives won't share, imagine that). Any group going out I might observe?

Live in Largo but willing to travel.

sigbrad
04-30-2011, 10:59 AM
I live really close to Soho and like to hit up Macds, Lodge, HPC, Rack, etc on the weekends. I could use a wingman if you're in the area. Message me.

OBG
07-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Hey i'm new to actually posting in the forums but have read over them quite a bit. I am near Tampa and like to go out on weekends. My current social circle is not one that is conducive to sarging or gaming in general. I am interested in meeting a motivated wingman who wants to get good at gaming. I've read up on all my shit so I just need to get some more experience. Message me if you're up for it.

TheGenuine
11-06-2011, 09:47 PM
If anyone wants to know the great places to go in Tampa and what days.. let me know

adamjleonard
01-09-2012, 08:21 AM
If anyone is down to hang out in Downtown Saint Petersburg, feel free to message me.

EM_C
02-20-2012, 09:03 AM
I've been in Tampa for a while and gone out with people from this site.

posting for anyone interested in any kind of meet-ups. pm me

StarkMKVVII
06-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Hey im a straight up newbie just starting to read MB but im in bradenton and need some friends PM me..

Mike Oxbig
07-24-2012, 07:44 PM
What's up. I'm in Tampa and am always looking for new PUAs in the area to sarge with. I generally go out to SoHo a couple times a month and know a couple others in the community that are in the Tampa area. PM me if interested, I'm also down to sarge in St.Pete as well.

prodigyk
10-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Hi guys. I've recently moved to the Tampa area and interested in meeting other PUA in the area. Looking to meet up .Could use a wingman and I dont mind winging for someone else. Just shoot me a msg on here.