PDA

View Full Version : New York Bet

Cooper The Red
04-2009-09, 03:25 AM
Ahoy there pickup artist, I've a tip fer ya. A friend of mine will be in New York for the weekend. She's staying on the lower east side, a little ways from time square. I made a bet with her, that she couldn't f*ck 5 different guys over the course of the weekend. Care to prove me wrong?
She's almost 6 feet tall, skinny with short brown hair and red bangs that cover her forhead. She has blue eyes and a piercing in her lip. And it's her birthday.
She's a minx in the sac, but for those that think she'll be an easy lay, I offer you this warning: if your game isn't top notch, she'll tear you to bits. She's a murderous pirate with excellent knife skills, landlubbers beware. Happy hunting.

The stakes of the bet?
The loser will be tied up and at the mercy of the other. Someone is going to be very sore, that much is certain.

Loren
04-2009-10, 10:42 PM
Ahoy there pickup artist, I've a tip fer ya. A friend of mine will be in New York for the weekend. She's staying on the lower east side, a little ways from time square. I made a bet with her, that she couldn't f*ck 5 different guys over the course of the weekend. Care to prove me wrong?
She's almost 6 feet tall, skinny with short brown hair and red bangs that cover her forhead. She has blue eyes and a piercing in her lip. And it's her birthday.
She's a minx in the sac, but for those that think she'll be an easy lay, I offer you this warning: if your game isn't top notch, she'll tear you to bits. She's a murderous pirate with excellent knife skills, landlubbers beware. Happy hunting.

The stakes of the bet?
The loser will be tied up and at the mercy of the other. Someone is going to be very sore, that much is certain.

Hahaha, awesome. I hope she's not into strap ons or else you'll be really sore.

The guys in nyc are pretty sick. If you want she can give me a ring I roll with a tight crowd mostly chicks but some sick dudes.

Matthews28
04-2009-16, 02:10 PM
Loren,
Heard something underground is happening at Salud in the Bronx. They said it's suppose to go down this Saturday at Twilight. Check it out!

Loren
04-2009-17, 03:30 AM
Loren,
Heard something underground is happening at Salud in the Bronx. They said it's suppose to go down this Saturday at Twilight. Check it out!

Lol, sorry bro. I never ever go to the bronx. my friend lives there and he has to carry mace with him.

i usually hit up the chicks in soho, union, LES, and chelsea.

Hot, young, and ready to fuck.