PDA

View Full Version : Interpret For Me

GreekItalian
03-30-2009, 09:15 PM
So, this girl and I have been having a texting conversation that started last night and she carried it over until today. I had a ton of work to do tonight, so I texted her earlier continuing the convo and then saying, "Hey, i have a ton of work to do, but i'll give you a call later tonight." She replied, "(answering previous question) But don't call me tonight bc i will be at the BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT!!!"

Now, I had texted this girl for a couple days last week and then tried calling her on Wednesday to see if she wanted to get together last Friday. She didn't return my call. I texted her Friday asking her if she got my message. She later replied on Sunday saying, "Sorry. I did get your message! I just forgot to call you back!" I'm thinking that she knew I was planning to ask her out and she doesn't know me well enough, but does like me and wanted to get to know me better instead of rejecting me, which I think is a good sign. So now we're getting to know each other better.

My question is, do you think her telling me not to call her tonight was because she is still trying to get to know me better, or is it really because of the concert? The reason I ask is she didn't say, "oh, but you can call me tomorrow night." Let me know what you think fellas. Thanks.