PDA

View Full Version : Possibly Legit, but how do I play it?

porsche_01
03-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey guys, I'm a new member so I've got some rookie stuff that hasn't been resolved in the other posts I've read.

Was gaming this girl at the bus stop; bus was late so we walked down town together (10 - 15 min walk). At the end of it we had a "formal" introduction and we split ways. About two weeks later I see her at the bus stop again, have this conversation with her, mostly about her getting a train home after this semester of school. We get off, continue to talk for a few and I snag her number, tell her I'd give her a shout later on (this was Saturday morning).

Monday afternoon I call her with no pick up, as I expected, so I text the following:

Porsche_01: "Hello, this is Porsche_01, we've meet a few times at the bus... I have a little bit of free time this week and thought you may want to grab a coffee".

**About 40 min to an hour later**
Girl: "Hey! I def can't this week I'm crazy busy with class and work and bdays but perhaps another time! Sorry!"

Porsche_01: "It's a good thing you put bdays in there, class and work don't cut it! I'm joking... I'll give you a shout some other time."

There was no response after that, and rightfully so b/c I insinuated the end of the conversation. Here's the truth, she did tell me she was busy with schoolwork when we last spoke but all week? Come on.

What do you guys make of this?

Cheers,

Porsche_01

rodeorider
03-30-2009, 06:49 PM
you called before texting....

bad move since you two dont really know each other.

Text. Phone. Meet. < in that order.