PDA

View Full Version : question on text

SidV
03-30-2009, 05:14 PM
Hey guys, so I'm talking to this chick over text and i guess she runs out of shit to say and either says simply "lol" or some variation with lol in it, do i try and get the convo going again or should i just not text back and seem that her last reply bored me?

Sid

rodeorider
03-30-2009, 06:17 PM
In my experience it usually means shes not interested in the conversation. But it could be that she doesnt know what to say but she feels she has to say something.

Can you give us an example of the convo?

SidV
03-30-2009, 06:25 PM
alright well here is one example, i think u may be right when u say that shes not interested in the convo, but n e ways here it is:

Me: guess what
Her: what?
Me: Dont stop believin is coming along very nicely. I got both parts down i just have to learn to play them together :) i hope u learned it :P
Her: Lol oh i have learned it, i can do it blind folded
Me: Whoa impressive so i guess i have some competition eh? looks like i better get practicing again :P
Her: yeah u better lol

feedback much appreciated, thanks.

Sid

rodeorider
03-30-2009, 06:45 PM
I thought you meant she was sending one word texts? which doesnt seem to be the case. Just be playful. You kind of DLV'd bc shes a better guitar (im assuming) player.

like i said be playful

Her: "Oh I have learned it, I can do it blind folded"

You: "psh so, I can do ALOT of things blind folded ;)"

What do others think?

SidV
03-30-2009, 06:52 PM
ah nice i see what you are saying.... its piano, she doesnt really play n e more n e ways and she knows that ive been playing guitar for 6 and a half years so i dont have to worry about that :)

Thanks a lot.

Sid

rodeorider
03-30-2009, 07:38 PM
haha np man, and good luck :)

Fackt
03-30-2009, 07:58 PM
SidV, no worries about those texts. I've noticed that women seem a lot more responsive to texts if you wait 5-10 minutes before texting her back. I mean, that is the point of texts, to carry a conversation over a longer time frame when one might be too busy too call. If you text her right back immediately, you're DLV and it shows your sitting around doing nothing hovered over your phone. (lol, even if you are, don't reveal that to her) Then she might pull a quick "lol" to sort of get you to stop texting her. But those texts don't seem like anything to worry about.

-Fackt