PDA

View Full Version : Text Analysis

GreekItalian
03-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Well, I met this girl on a plane and one thing we discussed was my trip to Costa Rica this past summer and how she wanted to do that instead of going to a study abroad program in Minnesota. So here goes:

Me: So what did your folks say about costa rica?

Her: Hey! Nothing yet. First we have to see if i get accepted to that minnesota one.

Me: Gotcha. Why don't you just call the people in minnesota and cancel your app? And the be like, oh bummer. I didn't get accepted. Guess I'm going to costa rica haha.

Her: That would Never work out. Hahaha and plus i don't have the balls to do that and my parents would find out. But good idea.

Me: Yeah I guess. And the you could kiss your Nissan Z goodbye. (we talked about how she wanted her parents to get her that car for graduation)

Her: Exactly. I need to be an angel until the day I graduate. But we will see how that works out. Hahaha

Me: Don't count on it haha. You're a bad girl, I can tell.

Her: I'm such a good girl you don't even know.

Me: Then you should have no problem for the rest of the year huh? ;)

Her: I will have a problem. I'm good but i'm not good all the time. Hahaha

Me: But I thought you were "such a good girl". Hmm...

Her: Yeah but not every day.

Me: Well that's good. All things in moderation. So what did you do today?

Her: well i unpacked everything. Watched some of the rockets game and then went over to liz's house. The lady who sat next to me on the plane. You?

Me: Oh nice. Did they win? I slept till like 11 and then went over to my grandparents house to celebrate my aunt's bday. Now I'm crusing around in my dad's car since it hasn't been driven in over a week haha

Her: Yeah we won! Yeah today i had the biggest urge to drive! So i took my mom's car.

Me: Me too! Haha. I just got back. I had the same urge last night. I decided to take my truck out at like 10:30 and blast techno for some reason hahaha.

Her: Yeah last night i went with austin and his friends with blaring music going 100 i was so scared not going to lie.

Me: Is Austin your little bro who loves cars? Haha. Yeah I don't trust people going that fast. But that's just because I like to drive haha.

Her: No it's liz's son. Yeah i thought i saw my life flash before my eyes a couple of times.

Me: And I bet that's the last time you ride with him.

Her: Hahaha well it was more his friends that scared me but I'll still ride with austin. I don't care if your driving fast unless your not looking at the road and texting.

Me: 100 and texting. Holy shit. Yeah, I love driving fast too. I hit 135 once in my dad's old car. Scared to do it in what he has now haha.

Her: OMG! Way too fast for me. The most i've hit was 85 on the highway. But austin is a pretty good driver. His friends are horrible.

Me: Haha yeah. Looking back, it may not have been the best decision. Maybe that one of the reasons my dad sold that car haha.

Her: Yeah probably not. What kind of car was it?

Me: It was an '05 Porsche Boxster S. Graphite metallic with 19s. I miss it haha.

Her: Oh shit. Well thats nice. Hahaha i would love to drive that. We have a friend that drives a lambo and i would love to take that out.

Me: Nice haha. Ive only got to sit in a lambo but one time I got to drive a Porsche Carrera GT, thing is a race car. I have no idea how it's street legal haha.

Her: Thats crazy. Man even if i had access to all those cars no one would let me drive it. Hahaha

Me: So you're a bad driver huh? Guess who's never driving my truck...

Her: I'm such a good driver. Never have gotten a ticket and have never gotten in a wreck. knock on wood. But people don't think i'm capable of handling nice things.

Me: I got 1 ticket but it was total bullshit haha and I got it taken care of. So why do you think people don't trust you?

Her: Why did you get a ticket if you don't mind me asking? Its probably because i'm not an experienced driver.

Me: Yeah but you can always make up for lack of experience with carefulness...if thats a word haha. I was exiting the westpark tollway that goes to a red light. Well the exit ramp limit was 35. But I didn't pay attention since it went to a red light. So I'm coasting off the freeway at 65. Cop wrote me a ticket for 30 over the limit.

Her: Wow. Thats messed up. I would be pissed. Thats ridiculous. Well i'm good with cops, i have gotten my friend out of a ticket in a place where its loaded w/ cops.

Me: Respect. Funny thing is, the same cop gave my dad a ticket 2 weeks ago. Beware of officer rodriguez.

Her: Wow. What a dick. No i was like his parents are going to kill him! And it was a lady and she said she knows how some parents go overboard with grounding.

Me: Nice work. Next time I get pulled over, guess who I'm calling.

Her: HaHahaha good idea. Lol well my dad got his first ticket a year ago by officer blood. Not even joking.

Me: What a horrible last name hahaha. There's some kid we played in football last season that had his last name on his jersey. It was "Coward". Endless torment ensued for the remainder of the game.

Her: I feel bad for that guy. Hahaha yeah no one can ever pronounce my name right the first time they read it.

Me: Hahaha. It doesn't seem that difficult. Nobody pronounces mine right either but nobody can pronounce Greek last names haha.

Her: Whats you last name?

Me: Oh yeah haha. -----

Her: Its very unique. Hahaha

Me: Haha. It means "----" in Greek.

Her: Man i learn something new everyday! Hahaha

Me: Hahaha there you go. Now it's your turn. Teach me something in Hebrew haha.

Her: well i'm going to go to sleep so laila tov it means good night. Lol

Me: Laila tov (her first name) ;)

End of Convo

Any analysis and/or tips are appreciated. Thanks!

Creativestack
03-22-2009, 04:05 PM
I wouldn't call it spectacular game, but it's definitely not as bad as you're making it out to be. She seemed interested. My question is, you met her on a plane. But does she live near you, or is she within range for you to meet up?

GreekItalian
03-22-2009, 04:11 PM
I wouldn't call it spectacular game, but it's definitely not as bad as you're making it out to be. She seemed interested. My question is, you met her on a plane. But does she live near you, or is she within range for you to meet up?

I neglected to mention that she was on the flight home and we live relatively near each other. 35-40 minutes I think. She was an HB9, so if things work out and she deems herself worthy, I won't have a problem driving out there.

Also, she ended up replying so I edited the original post.

Creativestack
03-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Sounds like you're pretty set then, just get a meeting set up and move from there then.

GreekItalian
03-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Sounds like you're pretty set then, just get a meeting set up and move from there then.

Do you think I should do that today, since the next time we'd be able to meet would be Friday night? Or should I just wait until Tuesday or Wednesday and give her a call to see if she wants to go out?

sargesheros
03-22-2009, 11:22 PM
I wouldn't make plans too early on, because girls always keep their eyes and ears out for something that sounds cooler than what she is already doing or planning.

If you make plans today, then that gives her a whole week to try and find something more interesting to do than to hang out with you. Wait until closer to the day you would like to hang out with her, a girl is more likely to hang out with you if it feels spontaneous, kinda like how a girl is more likely to have sex with you if she can justify to herself that it "just happened".

GreekItalian
03-23-2009, 01:28 PM
The rest of the conversation is up. Please critique.

I wouldn't make plans too early on, because girls always keep their eyes and ears out for something that sounds cooler than what she is already doing or planning.

If you make plans today, then that gives her a whole week to try and find something more interesting to do than to hang out with you. Wait until closer to the day you would like to hang out with her, a girl is more likely to hang out with you if it feels spontaneous, kinda like how a girl is more likely to have sex with you if she can justify to herself that it "just happened".

That's what I was thinking. So if I want to hang out with her Friday night, I should call her up on Wednesday? Can I text her anymore or should I just wait until Wednesday?