PDA

View Full Version : Text Game and BF Destroyers

PUA Flair
03-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Dear Friends

The main point of this thread, is it acceptable to use a BF destroyer over the medium of text?

Basically one of the girls ive been text gaming hit me with this little nugget,

"how are u sory tuk so long 2 txt back (3 days)
bin wiv my bf since saturday n leftfone in his car
wot u bin up 2?"

I am honestly stumped, it was going ok. I always assume any mention of a bf is a sign ive shown too much uncalibrated interest but Im at a loss at how to respond to this,

Im considering going down the "your bf doesnt spank you enough" but im struggling to contextulize that. what do you guys think? o

How would fellow PUAs deal with this, is it a "lets just be friends" comment if so how do I go about having her as a friend with a bf around?

Im am so perplexed ive never encountered this before.

Thanks for you time

Flair

El Tiburon
03-11-2009, 06:02 PM
did u see her spelling
this chicks retarded!
What if u end up fucking her and ur condom accidentally breaks?
and u end up taking care of a retarded son for the rest of ur days?
lol jk

PUA Flair
03-12-2009, 05:32 AM
For your information, when people text they have this tendency not to use proper english grammer it is known as "text speak"

Now if only you spent more time infield and not on here making retard comments you may, just may... get laid , and not have resort to making a fool of yourself like you just have,

professor_x
03-12-2009, 03:26 PM
FUCK i hate people posting these conversations with retarded ass people. look man, you seem literate and well spoken. shes mentally challenged, do you see the disconnect? so unless you want to surround yourself with idiots and thus either turning stupid yourself or just plain lowering your social proof, then forget this girl or tell her to learn to spell (ive done it and they stopped being fucking idiots)

PUA Flair
03-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Im sorry but did you not read what I just said about TEXT SPEAK ,you idiot

I thaught this forum was meant to contain the best PUAs but the respnoses seem to that of american hillbillies, seriously if youve nothing intelligent to contribute then please do us all a favour and carry on with your masturbating

One text does not constitute a conversation, I merely asked for some advice and all I got are these keyboard jockeys who know next to nothing about pick up.

Now can we have some intelligent well thaught answers please?

matix7
03-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Im sorry but did you not read what I just said about TEXT SPEAK ,you idiot

I thaught this forum was meant to contain the best PUAs but the respnoses seem to that of american hillbillies, seriously if youve nothing intelligent to contribute then please do us all a favour and carry on with your masturbating

One text does not constitute a conversation, I merely asked for some advice and all I got are these keyboard jockeys who know next to nothing about pick up.

Now can we have some intelligent well thaught answers please?

wow buddy.. why dont you just send her your brilliant "your bf doesnt spank you enough" and see how that works "destroying" that boyfriend of hers.

just disregard the fkn bf part and sarge on like normal if youre tryin to game this chick. She texted you back so obviously theres SOME interest, up to u now PLAYER

professor_x
03-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Look man. you need to chill out and listen to what people say

here you are talking about how we're hillbilly computer geeks too busy masturbating to know anything about pick up. Little tip: before you start getting off making assumptions about people, you might want to realize that your question was a textbook pickup 101 question.

"how do i respond to 'i have a boyfriend' ?"

asked 289374983472938 times. go read a book, or simple search in google.

my comment is actually strong if you read it without letting it hurt your ego. So let me lay it out in layman's terms. If you surround yourself with lower class people, or with lower value people, you will be perceived as a lower value person and thats the greatest DLV you can have.

On this forum we've seen hundreds if not thousands of text conversations / messages posted by people and have a knack for picking out these people and instantly knowing when the level is lower than it should be. Now if that's not the case, then I apologize about making assumptions too (of course youre going to say this girl is the exception, but thats fine).

I've recommended this to tons of people and done it myself. with "test speak", theres a point where it goes from acceptable to unnecessarily ridiculous. Telling the girl to learn how to spell / text shows a lot of things about you. 1. youre not going to put up wit her lack of effort 2. you expect more out of her 3. you get the control. of course, you have to learn to do this in the appropriate way and time.

anyone im tired to typing. I need to go masturbate on my tractor while sucking on some hay.

PUA Flair
03-14-2009, 09:03 AM
Finally a decent response from Professor_x, thats all I asked,

Also i dont think "what to do if she says she has a bf" in text game is has been covered that much to be honest but seriously I appreciate you taking the time to respond with something intelligable which on this particullar thread is a start.

senordongato
03-16-2009, 12:33 AM
Finally a decent response from Professor_x, thats all I asked,

Also i dont think "what to do if she says she has a bf" in text game is has been covered that much to be honest but seriously I appreciate you taking the time to respond with something intelligable which on this particullar thread is a start.

You realize there are reasons no one is helping you out in the way you want right? Just in case...

1. Your defending this chick, smells like one-itis is creeping up
2. Your catching an attitude with those who are just playing around. If you don't like the responses, ignore them
3. You've gotten good advice already
4. Were here to help each other, but shit if you want us to hold your hand while you game, lets cut the shit and post her number so it can be passed on to someone who's not scared.
5. If you want better advice, find someone local/find a bootcamp
6. You got advice from X and you still copped a bit of a 'tude
7. You haven't done enough research on your part to figure this one out. Read this, obviously you haven't -- http://www.theattractionforums.com/phone-text-game/67515-text-game-basics-braddock-savoy.html

Look dude, calm down...

My advice to you is go with a txt that will leave her saying/agreeing to something naughty/bad. Then tell her shes a rebel/naughty/fiesty/bad girl, whatever you want. Then follow with, "obviously your bf doesnt spank you enough". And if your still needing help

-credit spwhale-

Me: Hey i've been think.....want to rob a bank with me?
Her: Haha What? (or something of the sort, most girls will play along)
Me: Seriously, i need a partner. Are you driving or are you shooting
Her: Blah blah
-edited for you-
Me: Oh your a rebel/naughty/fiesty/bad girl huh?
Her: Blah blah

If yes
You: Well obviously your bf doesn't spank you enough

If no
You: Don't lie to me, I can read minds you know...I have ESP (wait a bit for a response, usu. smart assed)
Her: Blah Blah
You: See! I knew you were gonna interrupt me...anyway my ESP is telling me that your boyfriend doesn't spank you enough

There see how simple that was? It took me all of 5 mins, so just relax, GET A GRIP ON YOUR FRAME, take control, and power through it. If worse comes to worse and you fuck up, wait a while (depending on how bad her response was) and keep running game like nothing happened. If she never talks to you again then good, shes wasting your time anyway. There are thousands of other girl that would love to talk to you. You need to realize this and not be so worried about it.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Ps. That one was free, the next will be $5 a word

Pss. (Notice how I raised my value with that last sentence? You need to be doing that with every girl)

PUA Flair
03-16-2009, 07:27 AM
Can I just say, Senor that was absolutly excellent advice and ive learnt from your post,

I appreciate the no bullshit attitute in your post and I thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Thanks agian

senordongato
03-16-2009, 09:46 PM
No problem man, I understand what you're going through. Look were all here to learn from and help each other out, it just seemed like you wanted all the answers plopped down in your lap. People will help you, just make sure you try to help yourself first. Don't worry about her bf, dont worry about running a destroyer over txt I don't think itll work and you dont seem confident enough to handle all the contingencies that could come with that and txting is not really to start a fire, it's to keep the embers burning.

Good luck with this girl and fuck it try new things, if it doesnt work there will mos def be others!