PDA

View Full Version : Girls who don't call or answer?

ShadowMTL
03-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Hey Guys,

Ok well it seems like I'm always getting flaky numbers in the club. I mean I approach, attract and get the number, I always bust on them and tease them. The girls always compliment me on clothes, body, looks, eyes always etc.. They give all the buying signals related to asking for the number.

The next day I text and we have a decent text going on but when I call them a day after they don't answer and don't call back? I don't get it, how can a chick be so attracted where I'm getting too many compliments and then all of a sudden doesn't want to talk on the phone?

How can I assure to even get a date? Stupid to even ask but I think texting is ruining the magic where as if I call them I know I can get a decent convo going. They always flake when I text?

ASOPRANO
03-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Many people are uncomfortable with talking on the phone with people they barely know. Awkward moments can arise, where on texts, there is no awkward silence.

napjohn8
03-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Ok well it seems like I'm always getting flaky numbers in the club. I mean I approach, attract and get the number, I always bust on them and tease them.

You only attract. You dont qualify and build comfort

Let me give you a scenario you talk to 5 girls you only go up to attraction with all of them then you get numbers. 4/5 will be flaky

other scenario: you end up getting one girls phone number by reaching an hour convo deep into comfort.