PDA

View Full Version : aPUA needs help.~

kai_to
03-03-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm still new at this and I need some help with my first text game attempt. I met a girl a while back at the house of one of my female friends, we were talking while playing Left 4 Dead (a zombie shooting game for those of you who don't know) and I found her to be interesting but didn't do anything since she was seeing one of the guys in my friends house. Now it turns out they're done and didn't go as far as he had hoped so I want to give it a try.

About two weeks later I get a text from my female friend saying I need to call my perspective target to give her directions to her house. So in a rush thanks to work, I called her, told her who I was, and gave her very simple directions, and then let her go. Looking back at that I think I should have talked a bit more with her but can't do anything about it. So now I have her number and want to start to know her, eventually make her my girlfriend, and I think going through texting would be a great way to start.

So far all I know about her is that she's two years younger than myself, making her 18, she's trying to become an RN which is awesome since I want to become a doctor, she works in a retirement home, and she's just learning how to play FPS's seeing as L4D was her first FPS ever. I wish to text her either tomorrow Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday since those will be the days these week that I'd have available and would be able to spend the whole day texting her without interuption if needed.

I thank all of you who read this and thank you even more for those of you who'll respond to this, I really appreciate it, any info, any tidbit of wisdom is greatly accepted. Thanks!

-Kaito

Creativestack
03-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Don't spend the whole day texting regardless, uh off the top of my head... "Hey, sorry I left you for dead :) -[your name]"