PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on a text. can't seem to re-frame her...

SmokeMirror
02-26-2009, 05:31 PM
last night i k-closed the chick she gave me her number before the bar closed. i text her today and this is how the interaction went.

Me: i woke up wit a bite mark on my lower lip. know anything about that?
her: lol who is this...
me: the guys who's lip you viciously bit (i should have said "prince charming, duh)
her: sorry luv...
me: i would tell ya to make it up to me but i think you will just take advantage of me. you women are all the same. there is only one thing on yr minds
her: think you have girls and guys mixed up...cute try though
me: i bet you think you are hot and smart enought to be a pain in the ass ;-)
her: not like that at all...generic statement..

okay so this was up until now. i didn't really want to plan anything with her just ground myself to make it easier to get her to do things later. now after this text i don't know where to go...
i can either ;
a) drop thread and move onto something completely different like seeing what shes doing next week. this week i'm totaly booked. however i think that i'm not grounded to good feelings right now, i would want to make her laugh before scheduling something
b) i would prefer to have something fun to say like "are you a femanazi?" or "generic statements don't apply, i'm not generic ;-)"
c) i can bust on her a bit with "generic statements are made by generic people, you seemed more interesting...was i wrong?" or "i hate to break up with you via text" or "keep thinking in generalities and my uniqueness will have to dump you"

i know there has GOT to be something else to say...i'm down to field test something a bit more drastic as well...just for shits and giggles.

let me know.

Xadus
02-26-2009, 05:42 PM
First of all I don't think you should continue trying to "game her" on the phone. Someone once told me your game needs to be done IN PERSON. The phone, and texting, etc. is just to schedule things...just to set things up and KEEP the comfort you already have.

Think of it like this...if someone was trying to be funny towards you...and you weren't getting the jokes (thus, not playing along) what would you want the next move to be?

You should slightly change the subject...she obviously isn't that interested in you...you might not have been that great of a kisser or maybe she was just drunk and is the kind of girl that makes out with people when she gets drunk. Who knows? But you need to change the subject. DHV, DHV, DHV, then neg a few times. Then you should be all right...back in the frame. Then you can schedule something for next week.

SmokeMirror
02-26-2009, 06:28 PM
point well received and understood. thanks.

newbiepua
02-27-2009, 11:58 AM
You're writing too much compared to her.

SmokeMirror
02-27-2009, 12:13 PM
You're writing too much compared to her.

Yeah after a bit of retrospect I was amazed and how i blundered that whole interaction. Guess you live and learn...
Since I will need more practice later on I cut the thread and didn't respond anything to her, I might get back to her in a couple of weeks trying some new material or maybe use as a pivot who knows.

I'm going to start taking better notes of interactions and posting them for everyone to see critique and improve their own game from my personal blunders.

Creativestack
02-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Everything you said was almost straight from the texting guide, it's a guide for a reason. Learn to adapt and change up things to be relevant to the situation.